• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

Anyone with legitimate power is long gone, but there is a crowd still in. A spitting image of 1/6/2021, you figure. Force them out?
Sensing no large powers in the vicinity, Tyrus will use his super speed + Teleportation to move everyone who isn't supposed to be in the white house about 10 blocks away X-man Apocalypse style then leave, he will then start checking other major cities to see if they are in ruins yet.

"I think I can handle everyone here, thank you."

Dy1's sudden escape goes off without a hitch, and he lands...

... Well, what luck. Hong Kong of all places. It was already tense without the sudden rise of superpowers, and lord knows the rioting started right back up again here when a few people were told to change the world.

With the gushing wounds mended,he is lenders sometime to think.

“Hmm...buying some time is what’s most is necessary at the hour. I must head to an empty space. Brazil seems like a likely candidate.”

The Mandarin leaves the pit,into an unknown villa.

The Mandarin appears just a few meters away from an outright brawl between two people with powers, with them firing blast after blast at eachother and wrecking the streets with every shot.

[He went to Brazil, I'm pretty sure you were still hanging out in New York]

Dao absorbs more dead bodies, around a fourth way through of absorbing Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands of its recently deceased.

Jiraya and his duplicate's wind control blows back the apparitions, as an immense barrage of lightnings come from the cloud attempts to blow them to pieces.
A small piece turns into a smile.It speaks to you.

Hmm,I realized how powerful you people are. I know the folly of challenging any of you.Instead...a simple Bargain. I bestow upon you the gift of regeneration(Low-Mid) in exchange of cancelling this duel?”

Last edited:
Dy1 simply hops over from Hong Kong and Korea... because Korea is already a mess where he's from, and simply goes to check if India is doing fine.

he will then start checking other major cities to see if they are in ruins yet.
... Indeed, it doesn't look pretty in some places. Just about anywhere you can think social unrest can happen, it's started to happen.

South Korea doesn't look like it's on fire. It's a perfect place to sit back see the bright orange glow of what lies to the north.

India is also experiencing such ordeals, though not nearly to the extent of other places.

[Just other people who also received powers, you people aren't the only ones]

After absorbing the tons of dead bodies caused by the many fights all over the benelux region, Dao decides to move over to China, which should have the most bodies.

"...Alright, now let's see if anything is up on... Australia? No, that place has dangerous animals that can be eight feet tall, so all that's left is Japan and then... South America." Dy1 says, now running on water to reach Japan.

A small piece turns into a smile.It speaks to you.

Hmm,I realized how powerful you people are. I know the folly of challenging any of you.Instead...a simple Bargain. I bestow upon you the gift of regeneration(Low-Mid) in exchange of cancelling this duel?”
Jiraya think for a slip second about it, but decides to not continue the fight since he gave up.

"Well then, I accept your bargain."

“Take this..it’s a piece of escargot. I used to dine on it when I was a young and dashing man like you.”

Nothing notable of the escargot,except it had a freshly cooked warmth.

Japan is... well, it's not outright riots, but people are protesting in the streets, and he finds someone standing just outside a smoking crater where the diet building used to be, wielding a katana. He's currently just waiting, looking at an overwhelming crowd in front of him.

[had deleted the reply]

After checking with his senses that the food is not dangerous, Jiraya has one of his duplicates take the escargot and bring it back to him.

Dao, after absorbing absolutely massives amount of bodies, decides to increase his power, unleashing a barrage of punches across industrial China, killing most residents. He then starts absorbing the bodies.

Note: For those judging me, I just want to remain durable and fast enough to evade most conflicts.

Steve is now running around New York looking for the others worried about they might do unaware that most left.

Dao, after absorbing absolutely massives amount of bodies, decides to increase his power, unleashing a barrage of punches across industrial China, killing most residents. He then starts absorbing the bodies.

Note: For those judging me, I just want to remain durable and fast enough to evade most conflicts.
(Yeah, but there will be a limit. Like you won't be able to go to strengths where you oneshot everybody nor that you can tank attacks.)

The crowd starts to part for Dy1, though they're quite confused as to the response via robot, until he gets to the man himself.

"... Oh. Did you also listen to my message?"

"... Ah. I'd imagine there are crowds all over the place, given the situation."

(Yeah, but there will be a limit. Like you won't be able to go to strengths where you oneshot everybody nor that you can tank attacks.)
(It's up to DMAU to decide, but i'm content with at least being having 2-3x physical stats once I am done absorbing all the bodies. And I don't intend to fight any main characters.)

Back