• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

Zephyr stops in her tracks, manifesting on a rooftop as she looks up at the light.

"What in the gods' names..." She shields her eyes.

“Dammit, my time here is nearly concluding!”

Hundreds of wings flap towards each can every house. Greeting the frightened people hiding from the chaos outside. The birds rapidly phased themselves down each and every man,woman and child’s body.Misty orbs being piked under their skulls.

“Be free! Run from this horrible place!”

@DMUA

Hoping to get a response from this being Tyrus begins to say "If you thought this was going to happen then end it already, you've made your point."

"I assume you give the world these powers, at least half the most population in the world is in ruins but I guess I wouldn't of realize either." I say bowing to show respect and not look directly at the light.

The mist spread forth the surrounding villas. Avians filled every person they could find with these orbs.Dragging their souls into the afterlife.The thudding of the bodies blocking out the screams.

“More must be free. Before I go”

Orbs piled upon each other,forming a massive black pit heading towards the main city.

All of the Mandarin's summons evaporate in searing light, and his main body is completely paralyzed.

"Perhaps it has been made, Tyrus, but not clearly spoken. This is what I intend to do now."

"I was created to be the core of this universe. To observe all living beings, and evaluate them accordingly. From this, I have noticed the prevalence of suffering through the ages. All beings speak of seeking peace and justice, with it seemingly always slipping out of their grasp due to a corrupted vision or a lack of power."

"... But upon granting them power, this cycle of suffering proves that it will only continue. Those of virtue are truly so few, and such a simple thing as power to the masses that beg for it shall not suffice."

"Thus, I must use another power granted to me by the nature of this universe..."

Everyone starts to feel the light grow ever brighter, as the ground shakes and folds around them. Tectonic plates are torn and turned into massive bowls, the ocean boils and starts to float into the sky.

Everyone's Danger Senses kick at the back of their heads, relentlessly gnawing at them as it continues. Whatever happens next... Only Akashica can tell exactly, but all can tell it does not bode well.

I start growing arms to do damage control including saltwater arms to heal the ocean, while teleporting across the planet.

"These idiots....! Why the hell they needed to start playing up with human lifes?!"

Bermuda descends searching for endangered humans to lift for the sky.

"Accelerate, accelerate" the sword shouted telepathically to the elemental master, since he was in the middle of the ocean, he would have to go as fast to the mainland

As the ground shifts and lifts up around her, Zephyr quickly moves back to Asoru's location. "I've got you," She reassures him as she manifests at his side. "Do you have any mobility-based powers?"

"Alright I think... I'll need to absorb some electricity..." Dy1 says, a bit concerned, but otherwise, not knowing much what to do other than prepare himself.

I teleport with Steve and place my hand on his back and shout Compound Magic Demon-Dweller Sword: Spirit Light Tree and though Steve's arms I send the my magical power to as many living beings as I can granting them a forcefield in an attempt to save them.

(You caused this mess lucky I have a solution.)

dado's burger and fries for as many people as possible.(fate manipulation should make more people have to survive to make sure everyone getting a burger orders it.) After this I pass out.

The bird wreathed itself and the surrounding mountain in a cocoon of life, and waited.

She would depart using her wings, across dimensions, if need be, but for now this is what she did.

[No and I can prove it.
Here is my part of the sandbox which was wrote by DMUC.
Name: Steve

Appearance: looks like SCP-3589

Character: Dado

Power: SCP-3589's arm growth

Here from Dado's profile: Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation (Created a burger that is delivered to a person before they order, causing them to inevitably order the burger within 3 days even if they die)]

[No and I can prove it.
Here is my part of the sandbox which was wrote by DMUC.
Name: Steve

Appearance: looks like SCP-3589

Character: Dado

Power: SCP-3589's arm growth

Here from Dado's profile: Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation (Created a burger that is delivered to a person before they order, causing them to inevitably order the burger within 3 days even if they die)]
(They order the burger, and die lol)

"Well, I can run pretty quickly, but..."

No where on the planet proves safe. No matter how many humans are lifted...

No matter how much salt water is replaced...

No matter how fast they tried to move...

All the same, their bodies were completely awashed in that light, blinding them completely

For a moment, it as though they connected with the entire universe... aware of every atom in their body, and on the planet, and among the stars...

... And in that same fleeting moment, they feel it all get ripped apart.

Superclusters, Black Holes, Stars, Planets... individual beings.

Though they all feel themselves entirely annihilated, there is no pain.

"Through destruction, there shall be rebirth... Metempsychosis shall spin once more!"

... How much time had passed since then?

It felt as though it was a dream, but... as you awaken, you see something yet stranger.

A wasteland. Sand and soil, barren of life, covers as far as you can see... Even into the sky, as the world seems to circle around that great light you knew before, though it has become quite dimmer, more closely matching the sun as you once knew it.

"... You, who have been chosen to be reborn... Find thy method. The method to end suffering, and bring it to me. I shall await you, as long as it takes..."

The voice finally dissipates, leaving you to your devices in this strange new world... Though, you feel another presence arriving.

"... What a pity. Gladly removing so many from existence for some alien purpose..."

A man with shadows inexplicably covering his face and attire appears before you.

[You can respond, but I would like everyone to be on standby at the Meta Thread. I'm granting you all set 2.]

(Aho friends, welcome to the channel and today I will do a review of the wasteland! Make sure to like and subscribe for more banger videos!)

"Let me get this straight you kill everyone because not everyone was behaving perfectly and expect someone to hand you the solution to everything. How about this I tear you and everything else in to bloody pieces and you all stay dead. Can't suffer if you aren't alive. " I yell angry.

"... He won't hear you. He's resting for now, and please don't associate me to him."

The man takes a moment to dust off... You can't really make out his outfit, but you presume it's a suit with the way he's carrying himself."

"Damn it, why in the apocalypse we will have to talk about what is correct and how to avoid suffering" thought the ninja as he put his hand on his face

Back