• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

[I've been silent for a while since I didn't feel returning mid-dialogue]

"This is boring. Let's do something."

"Whatever, I was bored too, I'm up."

"Fly to somewhere, I will tell you if I find anything interesting."

"So YOU don't know what to do too..."

Bermuda starts flying to some random place.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"I bid you farewell."

Jiraya says, as the winds and duplicates around him would dissipate, as he then hops on his golden cloud, which drastically shrinks in size.

He would then fly away, heading towards a specific spot where he detected an high concentration of power, which unbeknownst to him is called "Mount Everest".

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
[since i realized danger sense would have told me if it was dangerous]
(Oh ok. You got low-mid regen now)

His converse cut short.

“Something’s not right.”

The Mandarin flashes out of Brazil,in his place a towering, shadow shelled behemoth with it’s armor covered in millions of tiny gaps and cracks. Wheezing and breathing,tongues drip from it’s body.

THUMP

Hundreds of them emerge, licking and sensing the area.

“These people are in fear, they battle for the need of survival. I will end their plight.”

The tongues split from the homebody,slithering and squelching towards the warring people. Carrying and spitting the soul removing orbs in their face.

That should settle the conflict.”

Their bodies thumped onto the ground.Smiles begin bubbling into every crevice of their skin.

Last edited:
Dao, having absorbed slightly more than 1/100 of all the people he possibly could, feels like this will take a long while.

The two clashing immediately back off from the projectiles, recognizing the extreme danger lying within them and returning fire.

(Oh everyone has the danger sense? Pretty weird those news reporters I BFR’d didn’t have one)

(Is everyone with powers (besides players) equal to your power or fodder?)

(**** this is gonna be one hell of a ride)

The massive torso shifted its attention towards the attacker. It combusts, the trees and villa around it caked in gore.The fat from inside the shell and inside the tongue began to rain down on the entire forest around them.

Plob Plob Plob

The fat and bone turn into large bipedal canines carrying the orbs. Hundreds of them raining down upon them.

(**** this is gonna be one hell of a ride)

The massive torso shifted its attention towards the attacker. It combusts, the trees and villa around it completely covered in gore.The fat from inside the shell and inside the tongue began to rain down on the entire forest around them.

Plob Plob Plob

The fat and bone turn into large bipedal canines carrying the orbs. Hundreds of them raining down upon them.
(With the almost billion humans I just killed in china, I could make some clone madness. But 3 is enough)

Dao has now absorbed 16/100 of industrial China.

(BRO WHERE IS THE PHONEIX WHEN THIS IS HAPPENING. It literaly threatened to kill me for only messing with a few news reporters while you are literally wiping out the entire populous of China)

(I've been gone for 40 minutes and China has already been wiped out smh...)

Tyrus feels the ripples of the destruction over in China and begins to fly over and is horrified at the devastation he finds.

The massive torso shifted its attention towards the attacker. It combusts, the trees and villa around it caked in gore. The fat from inside the shell and inside the tongue began to rain down on the entire forest around them.

Plob Plob Plob

One of them calls upon a series of arrows from above, striking the canines and ripping them apart with great fervor. The other causes a massive pillar of flame to erupt from beneath the torso, incinerating a good portion of it's mass. It's clear they've reached a sudden and mutual understanding, in light of this attack.

Frank drives around America while listening to music on his headphones.

"Maybe we should search for the others" said the enchanted sword to the ninja, who paid attention to him but first wanted to go to Japan to see something, so he accelerated, after reaching the seaport he did not stop and jumped into the ocean.

only instead of sinking into the water, the water itself froze creating a path for the elemental master

(The murder of about half a country is a big deal this isn't going under the rug every new station on the planet would cover it)

Arriving in China Steve start sending arms out to investigate. Still running around looking for the answer.

Some clones in the same image of one of the people he met earlier, Dao, are creating and consuming corpses at a terrifying pace.

The other causes a massive pillar of flame to erupt from beneath the torso, incinerating a good portion of it's mass. It's clear they've reached a sudden and mutual understanding, in light of this attack.
Upon the impact of the flames,the misty orbs scatter from the bodies of the dogs. All of them showering and homing in at their location,ziggagging through any obstacles presented to them.

SSSSSS

A piercing screech is a heard, as a mist begins to cover the village after the pillars fade and the arrows drop.

RAAA

Avians evaporate from the mist, the blinding fog covering them from any direction they may charge in. Spewing more homing orbs from any and every crevice of their body.

Tyrus would begin searching the heavily populated areas of China or what's left of it to find out who is responsible for all this destruction.

With their vision being hindered, and the projectiles coming after them, they're quickly overwhelmed, and their deaths prove inevitable.

Tyrus arrives at Steve's location.

"... Ah. I'd imagine there are crowds all over the place, given the situation."
"Yeah... the world is a mess, came to japan overall given... I wanted to check if the world was doing alright, and just avoided places that clearly were never alright"

"... Yeah, I'd imagine this place is probably getting off easy, considering everything...

Akashica witnesses it all.

The mandarin, once human but now so corrupted and distorted by a touch of power they seek to end all life for the sake of it's own fanatical ideology.

Dao, who now gladly consumes the flesh of his own man with disregard, not even satisfied with merely one of his bodies doing so.

The rioting, the upheaval of society simply because of men's dissatisfaction...

Even those like Dy1 are not outside of causing great damage, even if their destruction was collateral from escaping a dangerous situation in an already ruined Madrid.

Asoru, who slaughtered many many men, fueling the cycle of suffering as he tries to rebel against it

And all the others, who have simply been idling by, or chasing their own selfish ends.

"... I should have known it would come to this..."

The voice echoes in everyone's mind, as they see the great, unfathomable light glow overhead once again. The surrounding populous can't help but simply stop and look up in awe.

Back