• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Daozis, True Gods and Saints (CRT Part 2) as Low 1-C

Apotheosis' popularity is just so-so, so a few of these folks here might have a familiarity, read the series, or a fan like me.

Anyways my last CRT in Apotheosis is messed up, so I downgrade them into just a Low 1-C now thanks to the others who helped me on ny last CRT. Anyways let's get started!!

Cosmology

The storyline currently takes place inside the saint's universe named "Universe of Great Expanse", which owned by Luo Xiao. This isn't your typical universe, as the universe was divided into 2 hierarchal realms: The Lower and Upper Realm, and the
transcendental realm, the God's Domain.

btw, this is the overview of the entire universe: (art's not mine, credits to Zero/Mass. simplified for easier understanding.)

SLPM2yu.png

• Lower Realm: At the very bottom of the Universe of Great Expanse is the Great Thousand World, or Lower Realm. This is a massive plane of one million, thirty-three, star sized planets each, all laid out on a grid. The worlds were originally divided by a Pseudo-Wall of Sighs until the Ancient Witch Clan destroyed the grid, united all the worlds.
7615049-9752291852-94fDf.png

• Upper Realm: The Upper Realm is often referred to as the Great Realm. It's important to note the this isn't just one, gigantic planet but 100,000 separate planets all ruled by the Clear Blue Sky Divine Path (will of the universe).

These Great Worlds are connected through Space Channels that allows normal beings to transverse the vast distances between worlds.

Do note that each Great World is SO MASSIVE than each Great Thousand World. A city (referred as "Holy City") of a certain Great World, is 1/10th the size of the Lower Realm.

• God's Domain: The God Domain (Endless God Territory) is a great ship and the internal world built by the head of the nine tribes of the Nine Li (Saint) race, Chi You, to save his people from the 100000 Xuan Yuan Protectors (Yellow Emperor Guards). He sent the ship off from the Source World(Mother World) as a final effort to save his clan and it is sailing through the sea of primordial chaos.

8eJPrNx.jpeg

Feats

(Note: Heavenly=Divine, Path=Dao. The translations might interchange, but the words are literally the same meaning)

1. Divine Spark Plate + Divine Spark Condensation = Transcendental Beings

Possessing a Divine Spark Plate+Divine Spark makes you a transcendental being. Not only to any Saint's Universes, but also to the Heavenly Dao/Way, and can freely enter the God's Domain. Not only just Daozis who condensed a divine spark+possess a divine spark plate, but also the True Gods, and Saints.

No matter how hard you'll find a way to have the same level as teh Daozis, as long as you doesn't possess divine spark plate and condensed your own divine spark, you can't transcend and freely enter God's Domain, and you can't reach their level, because they transcended from your own plane of existence.

2. Secondary Beings and "Omnipotence"

(Note: Geniune=True, Yuan=Energy, translation difference due to various scanlations on the manhua)

Secondary Beings are called to the entities that inhabits inside a saint's universe. They are beings that is made of True Yuan essence. Secondary Beings are a stereotype to those who lives inside the saint's universe.
So why does being a "Secondary Being" is insignificant?

Do remember that: "by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant."

There are 2 reasons why being a "Secondary Being" is an insignificant, and can be portrayed as "unreal" entities:

a. They are made of True Yuan Essence. True Yuan Essence was used by almost cultivators inside the saint's universe (except one person, apotheosis readers knew who is this person). The main and unique characteristics of True Yuan is "power of visualization" (low-end Reality Warping) and "Strength of Belief" (high-end Reality Warping).

Now if something can create existence from nonexistence using just the True Yuan (Genuine Energy) by using billions of entities, Saints doing the same thing is an easy feat, because they are "omnipotent" inside their Universe. But the inhabitants inside the Saint's Universe, why are they insignificant, and worse, will turn into nonexistent outside God's Domain? because of:

b. Being born from True Yuan (Geniune Energy) is considered as unreal entities in God's Domain
this is the most important reason why Secondary Beings can't transcend to God's Domain. Because once a Secondary Being leaves the saint's universe unwanted, they turn into a clump of True Yuan energy and became inexistent, akin as defying the Heavenly Way/Dao and leaving the Domain (Saint's Universe). Unless you possess the divine spark plate and condensed a divine spark.

3. Beyond the Heavenly/Divine Dao (Temporal) and The Saint's Universe (Spatial)

Saints are entities that controls a universe, and at the same time possess a divine dao inside their own universes. Divine Dao is the one who controls and records the fate of the universe, both past, present, and future. Basically, a universe has their own Divine Path/Dao, which owned by a certain Saint. Being the owner of the Divine Dao, or even beyond the Divine Dao, are considered as transcendental being, a fateless one, not to mention Daozis and True Gods. Transcending the Divine Dao=transcending the temporal rules of the Saint's universe.

The spaces on a Saint's Universe is considered as very different compared to God's Domain. Because a Saint's universe is considered as "unreal" spaces that is made by the Saints, and the God's Domain is the real world. So transcending the "unreal" spaces=transcending the spatial rules and transcending to the "real world".

4. The Saint's Universe is Infinite
In Apotheosis Chapter 829, Luo Zheng (the MC of Apotheosis) stated that his father's universe contains countless beings and also the inner world inside his dantian. As his mind is also infinite, so does the world he resides (which is the Saint's Universe) is also infinite. Not just "infinitely expanding" like a normal universe on fiction does, but just "infinite".

Conclusion

- Daozis, True Gods and Saints are Transcendental Beings (Low 1-C at best)

-Any living beings that lives inside the saint's universe, and those who can't transcend due to the lack of posession of Divine Spark Plate + didn't condense a Divine Spark is considered as insignificant and unreal beings.

- Daozis, True Gods and Saints transcends spatiotemporal rules of their own inner universe, especially Saints that created the Heavenly Way and the Domain/Saint's Universe.

(Note: An inner world will be qualified to be called as a "Universe" if their inner world possess a Divine Spark and produces "Potential" to support the cultivator's immortality, and create their own Divine Dao/Heavenly Way that records the fates of each living beings inside their inner world, and all the Laws that governs the inner world)

Before I end, to those who want to dig deeper about the Apotheosis cosmology, character and general infos about the story (Manhua and LN alike), there's a wiki all about Apotheosis. The LN is slightly inconsistent but the manhua infos are already fact-checked by the apotheosis LN readers daily and constantly reporting in our discord if there's any trolling edits and removes nonfactual information ASAP.

Last edited:
Well, if no one would further reply in this thread, i'll take it as a successful one and proceed to make a character profile for these characters. any mods available there? deeply appreciated if you leave comments

Well, if no one would further reply in this thread, i'll take it as a successful one and proceed to make a character profile for these characters. any mods available there? deeply appreciated if you leave comments
Yeah, no. That's against the rules.

Whatever i say really won't matter because i am not a stuff member. I don't know the series at all so i can't help here.

Whatever i say really won't matter because i am not a stuff member. I don't know the series at all so i can't help here.
just base it from those feats above. actually no need to pry deeper on the series, those feats above are enough to prove they're low 1-c, or it isn't? 🤨

Nothing here is above low2c
The LN is slightly inconsistent but the manhua infos are already fact-checked by the apotheosis LN readers daily and constantly reporting in our discord if there's any trolling edits and removes nonfactual information ASAP.
this is like saying the OG file is inconsistent but the photocopied one is

If things differ between a novel and its adaptation then you can't use both, either use just novel information or just adaptation one...and Apotheosis (manhua) skips a lot of stuff compared to the novel - be it small stuff that doesn't matter at all or even bigger stuff that would matter for the profile like powers/abilities that are said and explained in novel don't appear manhua.

My conclusion, either make 2 separate profiles where each has its basis on their source (basically 1 for manhua and only use manhua stuff and one for novel that uses only novel things) or don't make at all.

the unreal part here could mean artificial , while real mean natural, the panel shown a very confusing dialogue/interaction

Apotheosis' popularity is just so-so, so a few of these folks here might have a familiarity, read the series, or a fan like me.

Anyways my last CRT in Apotheosis is messed up, so I downgrade them into just a Low 1-C now thanks to the others who helped me on ny last CRT. Anyways let's get started!!

Cosmology

The storyline currently takes place inside the saint's universe named "Universe of Great Expanse", which owned by Luo Xiao. This isn't your typical universe, as the universe was divided into 2 hierarchal realms: The Lower and Upper Realm, and the

btw, this is the overview of the entire universe: (art's not mine, credits to Zero/Mass. simplified for easier understanding.)

SLPM2yu.png

• Lower Realm: At the very bottom of the Universe of Great Expanse is the Great Thousand World, or Lower Realm. This is a massive plane of one million, thirty-three, star sized planets each, all laid out on a grid. The worlds were originally divided by a Pseudo-Wall of Sighs until the Ancient Witch Clan destroyed the grid, united all the worlds.

• Upper Realm: The Upper Realm is often referred to as the Great Realm. It's important to note the this isn't just one, gigantic planet but 100,000 separate planets all ruled by the Clear Blue Sky Divine Path (will of the universe).

These Great Worlds are connected through Space Channels that allows normal beings to transverse the vast distances between worlds.

Do note that each Great World is SO MASSIVE than each Great Thousand World. A city (referred as "Holy City") of a certain Great World, is 1/10th the size of the Lower Realm.

• God's Domain: The God Domain (Endless God Territory) is a great ship and the internal world built by the head of the nine tribes of the Nine Li (Saint) race, Chi You, to save his people from the 100000 Xuan Yuan Protectors (Yellow Emperor Guards). He sent the ship off from the Source World(Mother World) as a final effort to save his clan and it is sailing through the sea of primordial chaos.

8eJPrNx.jpeg

Feats

(Note: Heavenly=Divine, Path=Dao. The translations might interchange, but the words are literally the same meaning)

Possessing a Divine Spark Plate+Divine Spark makes you a transcendental being. Not only to any Saint's Universes, but also to the Heavenly Dao/Way, and can freely enter the God's Domain. Not only just Daozis who condensed a divine spark+possess a divine spark plate, but also the True Gods, and Saints.

No matter how hard you'll find a way to have the same level as teh Daozis, as long as you doesn't possess divine spark plate and condensed your own divine spark, you can't transcend and freely enter God's Domain, and you can't reach their level, because they transcended from your own plane of existence.

(Note: Geniune=True, Yuan=Energy, translation difference due to various scanlations on the manhua)

Secondary Beings are called to the entities that inhabits inside a saint's universe. They are beings that is made of True Yuan essence. Secondary Beings are a stereotype to those who lives inside the saint's universe.

Do remember that: "by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant."

There are 2 reasons why being a "Secondary Being" is an insignificant, and can be portrayed as "unreal" entities:

a. They are made of True Yuan Essence. True Yuan Essence was used by almost cultivators inside the saint's universe (except one person, apotheosis readers knew who is this person). The main and unique characteristics of True Yuan is "power of visualization" (low-end Reality Warping) and "Strength of Belief" (high-end Reality Warping).

Now if something can create existence from nonexistence using just the True Yuan (Genuine Energy) by using billions of entities, Saints doing the same thing is an easy feat, because they are "omnipotent" inside their Universe. But the inhabitants inside the Saint's Universe, why are they insignificant, and worse, will turn into nonexistent outside God's Domain? because of:

b. Being born from True Yuan (Geniune Energy) is considered as unreal entities in God's Domain
this is the most important reason why Secondary Beings can't transcend to God's Domain. Because once a Secondary Being leaves the saint's universe unwanted, they turn into a clump of True Yuan energy and became inexistent, akin as defying the Heavenly Way/Dao and leaving the Domain (Saint's Universe). Unless you possess the divine spark plate and condensed a divine spark.

Saints are entities that controls a universe, and at the same time possess a divine dao inside their own universes. Divine Dao is the one who controls and records the fate of the universe, both past, present, and future. Basically, a universe has their own Divine Path/Dao, which owned by a certain Saint. Being the owner of the Divine Dao, or even beyond the Divine Dao, are considered as transcendental being, a fateless one, not to mention Daozis and True Gods. Transcending the Divine Dao=transcending the temporal rules of the Saint's universe.

The spaces on a Saint's Universe is considered as very different compared to God's Domain. Because a Saint's universe is considered as "unreal" spaces that is made by the Saints, and the God's Domain is the real world. So transcending the "unreal" spaces=transcending the spatial rules and transcending to the "real world".

In Apotheosis Chapter 829, Luo Zheng (the MC of Apotheosis) stated that his father's universe contains countless beings and also the inner world inside his dantian. As his mind is also infinite, so does the world he resides (which is the Saint's Universe) is also infinite. Not just "infinitely expanding" like a normal universe on fiction does, but just "infinite".

Conclusion

-Any living beings that lives inside the saint's universe, and those who can't transcend due to the lack of posession of Divine Spark Plate + didn't condense a Divine Spark is considered as insignificant and unreal beings.

- Daozis, True Gods and Saints transcends spatiotemporal rules of their own inner universe, especially Saints that created the Heavenly Way and the Domain/Saint's Universe.

(Note: An inner world will be qualified to be called as a "Universe" if their inner world possess a Divine Spark and produces "Potential" to support the cultivator's immortality, and create their own Divine Dao/Heavenly Way that records the fates of each living beings inside their inner world, and all the Laws that governs the inner world)

Before I end, to those who want to dig deeper about the Apotheosis cosmology, character and general infos about the story (Manhua and LN alike), there's a wiki all about Apotheosis. The LN is slightly inconsistent but the manhua infos are already fact-checked by the apotheosis LN readers daily and constantly reporting in our discord if there's any trolling edits and removes nonfactual information ASAP.

Cosmology

SLPM2yu.png

8eJPrNx.jpeg

Feats

Conclusion

Hi im also fan of apotheosis for years and i have 2 monthe of Search to scale lou zheng and the cosmo into outer i have an idea different from you, in order to prove the existence of conceptual transcendence, which is to prove that the Creator of the world views his world as just an infinitesimal thing, and to prove that the chain of creation within the saint and within the Creator is infinite. I own a full apotheosis world map. If you want to give it to you, plus please reply to me.

If things differ between a novel and its adaptation then you can't use both, either use just novel information or just adaptation one...and Apotheosis (manhua) skips a lot of stuff compared to the novel - be it small stuff that doesn't matter at all or even bigger stuff that would matter for the profile like powers/abilities that are said and explained in novel don't appear manhua.

My conclusion, either make 2 separate profiles where each has its basis on their source (basically 1 for manhua and only use manhua stuff and one for novel that uses only novel things) or don't make at all.
then what if this profile is intended for manhua feats only? can I still make this as a basis for their tier?

Can you explain more about real and unreal here, i very skeptical in this part
it's basically like this.

it's considered as unreal if such things are made of true yuan energy. all existence that is made of true yuan can't coexist in god's domain, since god's domain is made of primordial chaos, which is the real energy that made all things in god's domain.

truth to be told, all things that are made of true yuan energy, when exposed to god's domain, will turn into clump of energy because god's domain doesn't allow to. the rules of god's domain is different compared to lower realities like saint's universe. the main rule is: god's domain was ruled by the slates, and inner worlds are ruled by the heavenly dao. beings from god's domain are derived from chaos, while inner world inhabitants are made from true yuan. in the end, it's the matterof energy composition that made them

it's basically like this.

it's considered as unreal if such things are made of true yuan energy. all existence that is made of true yuan can't coexist in god's domain, since god's domain is made of primordial chaos, which is the real energy that made all things in god's domain.

truth to be told, all things that are made of true yuan energy, when exposed to god's domain, will turn into clump of energy because god's domain doesn't allow to. the rules of god's domain is different compared to lower realities like saint's universe. the main rule is: god's domain was ruled by the slates, and inner worlds are ruled by the heavenly dao. beings from god's domain are derived from chaos, while inner world inhabitants are made from true yuan. in the end, it's the matterof energy composition that made them
So, real and unreal in this not like fiction and reality, then low 1C is not possible

Neutral, I have seen this before. The unreal comes from the fact that they are not made from a particular energy. I believe there is a dream stuff that can help proof R/F. Darkmash pointed it out. I am not sure this energy stuff would work

So, real and unreal in this not like fiction and reality, then low 1C is not possible
but the fact that it's stated as unreal means there's a layer of reality existed between these 2.

on Composite Hierarchy page, it stated it doesn't mean there should be reality-and-fiction difference between the layers, but a level of transcendence and a statement why you can't transcend to higher layers easily, and it's because of energy composition difference that shape their reality.

on part 1 crt, almost those who replied stated that they can see the possiblity of low 1-C but these layers should be infinite in size, and in these part 2 crt, i've presented that a saint's universe is infinite.

So, no mods gonna check this? Should I really make a cosmology page first? for me it's unecessary because I already explained the cosmology in this crt lmao

It's probably because the verse at hand is obscure and not many people are interested about it, including the mods. Plus, there are several threads that are also happening atm. They'll likely reply eventually.

Someone already made a cosmology thread of this series based on the novel and not on the manhua. I need some mods to verify the thread. here's the link: https://vsbattles.com/threads/apotheosis-cosmology-introduction.138413/

Back