• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 profile evaluation, Ramanand Sagar's Shree Krishna

Uhh so ummm. A 20th century TV show (1993 to be exact),
Profile here:

Well, all of stuff came from just 4 episodes which are Episode 155, 156, 158, 159 which you won't be interested to watch in, neither I was, but can if you want, It does have English subtitles. So I have just wrote off all the Quotes necessary here in the blog, readable.
Short summary of blog:-
  • No one has ever seen Krishna's true form neither can see no matter what, even with divine eyes that are capable of witnessing all of existence at once. All imaginations of being will fail to conceive his true form.
  • He's truly shapeless, timeless, beyond illusionary world.
  • All of existence is just illusion to him, atma and Parmatma are the only truth.
  • He's self complete and dependent on none. Beyond all laws and qualities that forms the world, existed since always, unborn and will exist always. He's unchanging.
So whatever...

Last edited:
fea2a2eea5f2539b4aa2f0d417b483ae588eb194.png112w_112h.webp

I really would wait till all of Ultima's revisions is settled since the current justification would be ATLEAST 1-A instead of low 1-C.
I agree but All of Ultima's revision I think may took too much time than I expect, so ig I'll just add it off and change the ratings later on by a new thread, obviously. 🤔

Anyway a few line summary is that:-
  • No one has ever seen Krishna's true form neither can see no matter what, even with divine eyes that are capable of witnessing all of existence at once. All imaginations of being will fail to conceive his true form.
  • He's truly shapeless, timeless, beyond illusionary world.
  • All of existence is just illusion to him, atma and Parmatma are the only truth.
  • He's self complete and dependent on none. Beyond all laws and qualities that forms the world.

They say you gotta create a crt before publishing a Tier 1 profile, without taking into accounting if anybody will be interested into evaluating it or not. So funny, I'm laughing. Hahaha..
ai_generated.jpg

I am confused the ap shows low 1c in the blog but is written as complex multiversal anyways is this the same krishna whose breathes creates universes

This is technically 1-A nowadays but we're not applying any such threads until everything is sorted out later.

Well, if threads of regarding such characters that are highly affected by Ultima's revision are being kept on hold until everything is sorted out then ig it can be closed for now. I'll go nd start flooding more soap opera character blogs till then.

Back