• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Low 1-C Upgrade

can we get the verse at 2-B or 2-A from the innumerable planes statement?
It's funny, because if you ask an english version player of SF3 to give you a 2-A statement, all they'll give you is vague "countless" statements. But if you ask a french guy the same question, he'll readily give you a borderline 2-A statement because the french version has that.

So yeah, 2-A is possible for canon. 2-B is already here on both the canon and Underworld continuities, there's just some mental gymnastics you have to do.

And that Kali statement can be used as a supportive scan. Although it is extremelly vague on its own as it can easily mean planets in that context, even though the word "planes" is always used with the "alternate timeline" meaning in Shadow Fight 3, and that's the only time the word "planes" is ever used in Shadow Fight 2. And you can't know for sure of the translation teams on Shadow Fight 2 and 3 are the same ones.

So yeah, the comology is pretty grand. But the writers are completely uninterested in writing Godly characters in the verse that would get to the tier of the cosmology. This is no gacha mobile game where you'd find anime girls casually destroying a Solar System in the intro of the game's story, followed up by a scene with them chilling in some cafeteria or something. It took a huge serious build-up in Shadow Fight 3 for them to give out a Planetary feat done via Equipment and a quirky Fate Hax mechanism. They write human characters firstly, spirits and weird supernatural beings secondarily, and gods / deities thirdly.

is anyone bothered to make a 2-B to 2-A upgrade? i don't think i can coz my CRT's are fkin terrible
An Architect upgrade? Sure, but I can already see people bring the argument that him viewing the verse as fiction is simply because he's got a super potent Plot Manipulation over it, and not because he is necessarily physically stronger than such cosmology.

But if you mean upgrade the verse cosmology from 2-B to 2-A..... that's just irrelevant? It's not like the verse's cosmology even has a set in stone tier at the moment. There's noting to upgrade, only apply.

An Architect upgrade? Sure, but I can already see people bring the argument that him viewing the verse as fiction is simply because he's got a super potent Plot Manipulation over it, and not because he is necessarily physically stronger than such cosmology.
No
But if you mean upgrade the verse cosmology from 2-B to 2-A..... that's just irrelevant? It's not like the verse's cosmology even has a set in stone tier at the moment. There's noting to upgrade, only apply.
are you saying no one scales to the full cosmology?
well shit

are you saying no one scales to the full cosmology?
well shit
So yeah, the comology is pretty grand. But the writers are completely uninterested in writing Godly characters in the verse that would get to the tier of the cosmology.
Collector currently is going around conquering Void territories, making an army and trying to enter the Realm of Infinity.

Stranger currently opposes him and is trying to recreate the Shadow World planet to return there with the rest of the Demons.

Monkey King, while he does have a couple of JttW references around him, is obviously not even close to getting him the the source material level.

There are the Star Liquidators who are stated to burn out the ancient stars from the Void to make room for new ones to appear. If you draw a direct parallel between them and the Scourge Liquidators, the latter burn out the Shadow Energy out of their target via their physical attacks. And while a human-sized person sitting next to a whole star, hitting it until it burns out sounds stupid, it is kind of implied to be this case. The timeframe for these feats is unknown, but hey it happens at least.

Uh welp, 2 B and possibly 2 A are still better tiers than what the verse has now so, it is still a win.

Architect can actually reach low 1-C via 4th wall breaking tbh.
I'd say it's still unknown if this guy actually exists in the same Real World as the Player (who is easily Low 1-C in this case). But then again, Architect calling himself "the creator of Shadow Fight 2" would imply that he somewhat exists outside of the game altogether like the Player, otherwise it would be nonsensical to say a fictional character (Architect) created a game (Shadow Fight 2) in the Real World which the Player can install on their phone - Fiction does not interact with / leave a mark on the Real World like that.

But then again, if a Low 1-C Architect from the Real World jumped into Shadow Fight 2 and managed to get defeated / harmed to some degree by a fictional character (Shadow) who's shown no signs of a power-up prior to their fight that would put him on the same level of "realness" as Architect, that would go against this rule of VSB. And I don't know if the theory that Architect letting Shadow defeat him (as seen with the ridiculously low health points he's got in comparison to all Underworld bosses) would help much, either. Or perhaps Architect using Plot Manipulation to empower Shadow in that moment (which is still reaching).

Otherwise regarding "reach low 1-C via 4th wall breaking" it would rather be Architect not being Low 1-C physically, but having a Data Manipulation on a Low 1-C level that is compeltely useless against an actual Low 1-C character but really busted against any character who is lower than Low 1-C.

I'd say it's still unknown if this guy actually exists in the same Real World as the Player (who is easily Low 1-C in this case). But then again, Architect calling himself "the creator of Shadow Fight 2" would imply that he somewhat exists outside of the game altogether like the Player, otherwise it would be nonsensical to say a fictional character (Architect) created a game (Shadow Fight 2) in the Real World which the Player can install on their phone - Fiction does not interact with / leave a mark on the Real World like that.

But then again, if a Low 1-C Architect from the Real World jumped into Shadow Fight 2 and managed to get defeated / harmed to some degree by a fictional character (Shadow) who's shown no signs of a power-up prior to their fight that would put him on the same level of "realness" as Architect, that would go against this rule of VSB. And I don't know if the theory that Architect letting Shadow defeat him (as seen with the ridiculously low health points he's got in comparison to all Underworld bosses) would help much, either. Or perhaps Architect using Plot Manipulation to empower Shadow in that moment (which is still reaching).

Otherwise regarding "reach low 1-C via 4th wall breaking" it would rather be Architect not being Low 1-C physically, but having a Data Manipulation on a Low 1-C level that is compeltely useless against an actual Low 1-C character but really busted against any character who is lower than Low 1-C.
I got another explanation. Instead of saying architect reaches low 1-C via 4th wall breaking, we can focus on shadow. How about shadow reaching low 1-C via Dimensional Manipulation/4th wall breaking? which is also what Yakko Warner does, when he reacts with his animator. But in yokko's scenario, he does that when he phases out of the cartoon, but in shadow's case, shadow does this at the site of where the "4th wall" is broken. this also explains the "temporary powerup" that shadow should get to keep up with architect (and as to why architect is the easiest event boss in underworld, he's a normal human from the real world after all). Architect wouldn't have to get below low 1-C, while the scaling chain also remains consistent.
Conclusion: Architect would be low 1-C
Shadow would be high 3-A (kept up with Tenebris), low 1-C via Dimensional Manipulation
other Underworld characters would be just high 3-A (same as Tenebris)

Last edited:
I got another explanation. Instead of saying architect reaches low 1-C via 4th wall breaking, we can focus on shadow. How about shadow reaching low 1-C via Dimensional Manipulation/4th wall breaking? which is also what Yokko Warner does, when he reacts with his animator. But in yokko's scenario, he does that when he phases out of the cartoon, but in shadow's case, shadow does this at the site of where the "4th wall" is broken. this also explains the "temporary powerup" that shadow should get to keep up with architect (and as to why architect is the easiest event boss in underworld, he's a normal human from the real world after all). Architect wouldn't have to get below low 1-C, while the scaling chain also remains consistent.
Conclusion: Architect would be low 1-C
Shadow would be high 3-A (kept up with Tenebris), low 1-C via Dimensional Manipulation
other Underworld characters would be just high 3-A (same as Tenebris)
Bump

Keep in mind the fight still takes place in the fictional dojo of Shadow Fight 2, and the "Real World" is beyond that shattered 4th Wall gateway. Perhaps Architect became "less real" / fictional once he stepped into Shadow Fight 2, and this is just a case of Immersion on his part. If Yakko is brought up, let's not forget that when he throws his animator into the cartoon she becomes "less real" / fictional as well.

Although I can't lie there's something that doesn't add up for me to not consider this during the better half of this year I spent working on the profile, though I can't put my finger on it just yet. Perhaps it was just the mere possibility of Architect dying in his fictional work (and thus dying for good) being so stupid that it made no sense for this theory to be true, but it is what it is.

Keep in mind the fight still takes place in the fictional dojo of Shadow Fight 2, and the "Real World" is beyond that shattered 4th Wall gateway. Perhaps Architect became "less real" / fictional once he stepped into Shadow Fight 2, and this is just a case of Immersion on his part. If Yakko is brought up, let's not forget that when he throws his animator into the cartoon she becomes "less real" / fictional as well.

Although I can't lie there's something that doesn't add up for me to not consider this during the better half of this year I spent working on the profile, though I can't put my finger on it just yet. Perhaps it was just the mere possibility of Architect dying in his fictional work (and thus dying for good) being so stupid that it made no sense for this theory to be true, but it is what it is.
It is true, but when it comes to characters who perform immersion, they tend to not break the material or story they enter. For example, when Mario tries to immerse into a painting, he does so without causing any harm to the painting itself. The same can be said when Mnemos enters the memories of the characters in epilogue, he did so without having a pathway to the real world open the entire time. Whereas Architect literally had to break the 4th wall just to enter and interact and had the 4th wall broken the entire time he was present, I guess that kinda makes it clear that it is not just Immersion. Also, doesn't Immersion apply to only "fiction and reality" that exists inside "fiction"?

It is either that Architect became less real temporarily via Dimensional Manipulation via Breaking the Fourth Wall, or shadow temporarily becomes real and gets to low 1-C via dimensional manipulation. But in either way architect's default tier is low 1-C, just because he's from the "Real World".

And Dimensional Manipulation might also apply for puppeteer, as he was able to take control of the administration's account to give us some more details on the underworld lore. or at the very least it'll atleast give him data manipulation with low 1-C range. Although "fiction" does not interact / leave a mark on the "Real World" like that, so possibly low 1-C tier for puppeteer?

Last edited:
Back