• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Low 1-C Upgrade

In my 5 years of following and powerscaling Shadow Fight media, I have never seen such dialogues before. Mind you, none of these are present on the Wiki itself, which should have been present there, especially Tenebris' dialogues since he's been out for the longest time and the most accessible Raid boss due to being permanent.

Also, Shadow Fight 2's code has been leaked to the public for a long time now. There are Tons of private servers out there who run events and dialogues with their own separate storylines, and you people have fallen for such trick. Notice the obvious grammatical errors in all the presented scans? Those are commonplace in private servers.

In my 5 years of following and powerscaling Shadow Fight media, I have never seen such dialogues before. Mind you, none of these are present on the Wiki itself, which should have been present there, especially Tenebris' dialogues since he's been out for the longest time and the most accessible Raid boss due to being permanent.

Also, Shadow Fight 2's code has been leaked to the public for a long time now. There are Tons of private servers out there who run events and dialogues with their own separate storylines, and you people have fallen for such trick. Notice the obvious grammatical errors in all the presented scans? Those are commonplace in private servers.
Like i said above, most of the scan here follows the event
Which Tenebris Dialogue follows the Halloween Events where Four Witches reside, it's the same as Fatum talking to Megalith in one Conditional Events (It shows there as a dialogue, but the dialogue picture itself is not available)

And same cases where Fatum holding Mortals Fate i supposes, there's no Dialogue Box in the Gallery for that

Like i said above, most of the scan here follows the event
Which Tenebris Dialogue follows the Halloween Events where Four Witches reside, it's the same as Fatum talking to Megalith in one Conditional Events (It shows there as a dialogue, but the dialogue picture itself is not available)

And same cases where Fatum holding Mortals Fate i supposes, there's no Dialogue Box in the Gallery for that
Weak argument. None of those appear anywhere on Youtube (except if you pull out a 200 views video of this private server), the Wiki (still documented regardless of taking long breaks every now and then), or Shadow Fight Discord servers where dialogues are posted by members all the time (especially if they are new).

Weak argument. None of those appear anywhere on Youtube (except if you pull out a 200 views video of this private server), the Wiki (still documented regardless of taking long breaks every now and then), or Shadow Fight Discord servers where dialogues are posted by members all the time (especially if they are new).
And so do the Conditional Events i mentioned right? (Where can you find Fatum talking to Megalith? There's none on Youtube, but Wiki regardless still take it as a Quote, and not for Gallery because it's hard to find as far as i know)
You should've noticed that all the Quotes in Wiki have Missing Dialogue Box quite a lot in the Profile (Like Banshee or Countess as far as i know, there is the Quotes but not for the Dialogue Box)

And so do the Conditional Events i mentioned right? (Where can you find Fatum talking to Megalith? There's none on Youtube, but Wiki regardless still take it as a Quote, and not for Gallery)
You should've noticed that all the Quotes in Wiki have Missing Dialogue Box quite a lot in the Profile (Like Banshee or Countess as far as i know, there is the Quotes but not for the Dialogue Box)
Fatum talking to Megalith is a dialogue that originates from the official Whisper event, where Fatum, Megalith and Arkhos gather at a table during Halloween in order for Fatum to tell them predictions about the future.

And the Banshee and Countess profile don't have visual scans on the Wiki, but you can confirm the Quotes listed on their profiles by simply searching for the event on Youtube and going for the most legitimate videos out there about it. It's not rocket science.

Fatum talking to Megalith is a dialogue that originates from the official Whisper event, where Fatum, Megalith and Arkhos gather at a table during Halloween in order for Fatum to tell them predictions about the future.

And the Banshee and Countess profile don't have visual scans on the Wiki, but you can confirm the Quotes listed on their profiles by simply searching for the event on Youtube and going for the most legitimate videos out there about it. It's not rocket science.
- Okay, that one i didn't know, just to clarify.
Bwcause half od these thread is coming from the Wikis, and it is still true that i mentioned where Fatum talk to Megalith is nowhere to be found in the Wiki.

- The events itself month ago just have its Fourth Run (in October 27-28) where Halloween Events start, the dialogue i got it from there. Which is still new. Though, i still stand my point
The wikis itself have their Gallery stays outdated for example like Banshee and Countess i mentioned above, there's many dialogue that is need to be added like Universal Laws on Tenebris part, its also There

Last edited:
This doesn't explain at all the terrible grammar found in those "scans". It's like they were written by a 16 year old. And again, this is commonplace on private servers. Shadow Fight 2 dialogues can be bad at times, but never this horrible.

I am playing SF2 continuously from a long time and it is probably the only game which I am still stuck to. However, I have never read such stuff anywhere in the game. The game uses "I" in caps and not as "i" of course so I had my suspicions on it already. But after trying to confirm it with the official Shadow Fight Wiki, I still didn't find this. I play Special Edition and I still haven't come across these. I am unsure if these are fake scans or not, but if they are true, then I agree with Shadow and Architect being L1C and Tenebris being 2-A, I don't know about HDE though.

This doesn't explain at all the terrible grammar found in those "scans". It's like they were written by a 16 year old. And again, this is commonplace on private servers. Shadow Fight 2 dialogues can be bad at times, but never this
The dialogues have the same writting as what Nekki doing, i don't see this "horribly" grammar, but i do see some bad grammar innit yes.
Just to clarify, you kinda answer your question there where "Shadow Fight 2 dialogues can be bad at times"

I play Special Edition and I still haven't come across these.
And you never will, actually, because the Special Edition doesn't have the Underworld game mode at all. It has the Old Wounds short story which the free version of the game doesn't have, and it also doesn't have the Eclipse game mode which is mentioned in the free version's story.

I am playing SF2 continuously from a long time and it is probably the only game which I am still stuck to. However, I have never read such stuff anywhere in the game. The game uses "I" in caps and not as "i" of course so I had my suspicions on it already. But after trying to confirm it with the official Shadow Fight Wiki, I still didn't find this. I play Special Edition and I still haven't come across these. I am unsure if these are fake scans or not, but if they are true, then I agree with Shadow and Architect being L1C and Tenebris being 2-A, I don't know about HDE though.
Special Edition doesn't have Underworld content

And you never will, actually, because the Special Edition doesn't have the Underworld game mode at all. It has the Old Wounds short story which the free version of the game doesn't have, and it also doesn't have the Eclipse game mode which is mentioned in the free version's story.
Yes, I was trying to be a little satire on that one.

That would happen if Halloween Events still running right now, but it doesn't
The recent Halloween events? I missed them oof. But that still doesn't explain the fact that they have terrible grammar and use "i" instead of "I" which is unusual. You can possibly argue that's because of the character-specific speeches but that still doesn't explain due to the fact that SF2 is still a game made by professionals who wouldn't commit this error.

Yeah, if there is even a small chance that this scans are fake, regardless of this being true not, and with the scans themselves being impossible to obtain anywhere else from a trusted source, this shouldn't pass.
Maybe in the future there might be a rerun of the Architect event and the event in which Tenebris supposedly said those quotes, which might or might not confirm this all. Until than, I have to disagree with this. And if it's fake, I am pretty pissed I fell for this.

I mean if the guy sees the shadow fight world which is 4D as fiction then wouldn’t that make him 5D
im dont really know shit on shadow fight, but itd have to be 4d spacially. not 3 axis + 1 time dimension, aka A stc.

The recent Halloween events? I missed them oof. But that still doesn't explain the fact that they have terrible grammar and use "i" instead of "I" which is unusual. You can possibly argue that's because of the character-specific speeches but that still doesn't explain due to the fact that SF2 is still a game made by professionals who wouldn't commit this error.
"I" is for the dramatic dialogue purposes, where as Sensei uses "i" alot in some of the game if i'm not being mistakrn, and they're also using non-capitalized character when self-mentioning in a normal dialogue

It's funny 'cause posting these images on the official SF Discord would unironically get my ass banned from the server for posting private server material on official ground.

it’s on shadows profile
But then again, that's about restarting history to some degree. And Underworld material doesn't scale to SF3 material and vice versa. But Architect not being 5D in my book is mostly because the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page clearly states that "The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it. Such instances often have to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis to judge how they are best rated." Shadow didn't do jack to give off the impression that he grew stronger on the spot in order to fight Architect.

But then again, that's about restarting history to some degree. And Underworld material doesn't scale to SF3 material and vice versa. But Architect not being 5D in my book is mostly because the Reality-Fiction Transcendence page clearly states that "The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it. Such instances often have to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis to judge how they are best rated." Shadow didn't do jack to give off the impression that he grew stronger on the spot in order to fight Architect.
I was under the impression that shadow was fighting an avatar of architect , not his true form

He can still be low 1-c via hax😭

Yeah, if there is even a small chance that this scans are fake, regardless of this being true not, and with the scans themselves being impossible to obtain anywhere else from a trusted source, this shouldn't pass.
Maybe in the future there might be a rerun of the Architect event and the event in which Tenebris supposedly said those quotes, which might or might not confirm this all. Until than, I have to disagree with this. And if it's fake, I am pretty pissed I fell for this.
Sorry for making a mess, as suggestion above;
I will continues this upgrade in a new thread when the events gonna have a rerun, thus can clear up some confusion on the scans in the future @Dashio_Tessai

Again, sorry for making a mess.
I have no intention on doing so. (Just want to clarify something, it's not fake.)

I was under the impression that shadow was fighting an avatar of architect , not his true form
He does have a few phone notification dialogues directly aimed at you, the player, where he views Shadow Fight 2 like a mobile game like we do (being the "Game Developer"), which is different from what Architect is seen viewing it as in the event story (more like a script / written fantasy narrative, being the "Writer").

But then again, it can very well be just the same guy with Plot Manipulation, and 4th Wall Awareness and Data Manipulation, and not necessarily two separate beings who view Shadow Fight 2 as fiction from different points of view. Even though that would've been a banger of a setup if the story mentioned this. VS Battles loves the low-balls, so this "two Architects" thing won't go through anytime soon.
He can still be low 1-c via hax😭
His Data Manipulation, sure. But I never noted it as Low 1-C because of how "insignificant" it would be against an actual Low 1-C opponent, unless I'm missing something.

Back