• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Daozis, True Gods and Saints are 1-A!? (new 1-A characters?)

I'll wait for Tarang's post, doubt it will change anything but theirs no hurry to close this either.

The OP is good with scans and explanations, unfortunately you seem to have a misunderstanding of the tiering system. You will have to prove that these "layers" transcend each other for them to satisfy Tier 1.

I can see low 1-C being possible though with the divine dao and the unreal stuff(could be R>F transcendence since they compare it to dreaming)

Edit: nvm read more of the thread low 1-C seems unlikely too with the context

Last edited:
Meh, you can close this if you want. My post would really only come much later today, so you might as well close it now

The OP is good with scans and explanations, unfortunately you seem to have a misunderstanding of the tiering system. You will have to prove that these "layers" transcend each other for them to satisfy Tier 1.

I can see low 1-C being possible though with the divine dao and the unreal stuff(could be R>F transcendence since they compare it to dreaming)

So basically, If I'd say that there is a form of "higher energy" than the primal chaos and true yuan, with the same "real-unreal" cognition, then it's a 1-A feat? okay. Might as well do the MC's LN feats then, because he did that, and he destroyed thos transcendental realms.

Really appreciate your opinion, one of the best here.

I'll make a character profile tiered that Daozis, True Gods and Saints are low 1-C's. Is this good? any mods here? Can I create these character into low 1-C's?

You should make a seperate thread for low 1-C, focusing on the divine dao and the real/unreal stuff
Okay. But I have one question

Does stating that on the Low 1-C description, the 2 layers of infinity means the Saint's Universe and God's Domain? or the Lower and Upper Realms?

Does stating that on the Low 1-C description, the 2 layers of infinity means the Saint's Universe and God's Domain? or the Lower and Upper Realms?
The possible argument I can see for low 1-C is transcending the universe(space) and the divine dao(time)

But know that it's not certain whether it qualifies yet, so make the thread for it to be discussed seperately.

The possible argument I can see for low 1-C is transcending the universe(space) and the divine dao(time)

But know that it's not certain whether it qualifies yet, so make the thread for it to be discussed seperately.
I really forgot to include the "real-unreal" cognition and the difference between the primordial chaos and true yuan beings on the thread, and instead posted it on replies. okay, i'll add it on my next thread. At least I have a backbone for next one

Wait, the LN of Omniscient reader is that powerful? I recall reading the manhwa, and didn't really find it that impressive when it came to ap.
It has some transcendance stuff. Easily tier 2, but iirc there are some stuff which can lead to tier 1. Tho I can't remember the specifics.

They have transcended from their own reality, as well the space-time from their own reality. Tho it's called "Universe of Great Expanse" the timeline and the "unrealness" of space remains inside.
Transcending reality is sorta vague unless we have actual confirmation that the difference in size is uncountably infinite

Now, I want to present to you how Apotheosis is massively overpowered and broken series, as even a True Gods and Saints, can be 1-A's (and maybe it's time to rethink your 1-A qualifications)

Cosmology

The storyline currently takes place inside the saint's universe named "Universe of Great Expanse", which owned by Luo Xiao. This isn't your typical universe, as the universe was divided into 2 hierarchal realms: The Lower and Upper Realm, and the
transcendental realm, the God's Domain.

btw, this is the overview of the entire universe: (art's not mine, credits to Zero/Mass. simplified for easier understanding.)

SLPM2yu.png

• Lower Realm: At the very bottom of the Universe of Great Expanse is the Great Thousand World, or Lower Realm. This is a massive plane of one million, thirty-three, star sized planets each, all laid out on a grid. The worlds were originally divided by a Pseudo-Wall of Sighs until the Ancient Witch Clan destroyed the grid, united all the worlds.
7615049-9752291852-94fDf.png

• Upper Realm: The Upper Realm is often referred to as the Great Realm. It's important to note the this isn't just one, gigantic planet but 100,000 separate planets all ruled by the Clear Blue Sky Divine Path (will of the universe).

These Great Worlds are connected through Space Channels that allows normal beings to transverse the vast distances between worlds.

Do note that each Great World is SO MASSIVE than each Great Thousand World. A city (referred as "Holy City") of a certain Great World, is 1/10th the size of the Lower Realm.

• God's Domain: The God Domain(Endless God Territory) is a great ship and the internal world built by the head of the nine tribes of the Nine Li (Saint) race, Chi You, to save his people from the 100000 Xuan Yuan Protectors (Yellow Emperor Guards). He sent the ship off from the Source World(Mother World) as a final effort to save his clan and it is sailing through the sea of primordial chaos.

In terms of size, the ship is hundreds of thousands larger than the universe of any (Saint) Holy Being.

8eJPrNx.jpeg

Feats

Now, what does it mean to become 1-A? These are the following criteria (based on the Tiering System standards):

1-A Tier second paragraph:

"However, do note that a character can qualify for this rating even if their verse does not have an infinitely-layered or equivalent cosmology, as long as it is either stated, shown or left very obvious that the character in question already bypasses the very nature of such structures altogether, in a way that simply "stacking" more of them logically would not allow one to reach their level of power / size."

And this paragraph plays a major role why True God and Saints are 1-A, a transcendental beings:

(Note: Heavenly=Divine, Path=Dao. The translations might interchange, but the words are literally the same meaning)

1. Divine Spark Plate + Divine Spark Condensation = Transcendental Beings

This might be overwanking, but on deeper analysis, possessing a Divine Spark Plate+Divine Spark makes you a transcendental being. Not only to any Saint's Universes, but also to the Heavenly Dao/Way, and can freely enter the God's Domain. Not only just Daozis who condensed a divine spark+possess a divine spark plate, but also the True Gods, and Saints.

So, why having these qualifications are 1-A feats? For example, what if the Universe of Great Expanse possess not just 2 hierarchal realms (Lower and Upper Realm), but infinite-layered realms? Even if you ascend to higher realms in these so-called infinite-layered realms, as long as you doesn't possess divine spark plate and condensed your own divine spark, you can't transcend and freely enter God's Domain.
Remember, "do note that a character can qualify for this rating even if their verse does not have an infinitely-layered or equivalent cosmology, as long as it is either stated, shown or left very obvious that the character in question already bypasses the very nature of such structures altogether, in a way that simply "stacking" more of them logically would not allow one to reach their level of power / size."

Even if you became on par or stronger than the transcendental Daozis, True God and Saints in terms of raw power, and even you destroy the infinite hierarchal realms on a saint's universe, you can't reach their level, because they transcended from your own plane of existence. You only transcend if you possess the divine spark plate+divine spark.

2. Secondary Beings and "Omnipotence"

(Note: Geniune=True, Yuan=Energy, translation difference due to various scanlations on the manhua)

Secondary Beings are called to the entities that inhabits inside a saint's universe. They are beings that is made of True Yuan essence. Secondary Beings are a stereotype to those who lives inside the saint's universe.
So why does being a "Secondary Being" is insignificant?

Do remember that: "by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant."

There are 2 reasons why being a "Secondary Being" is an insignificant, and can be portrayed as "unreal" entities:

a. They are made of True Yuan Essence. True Yuan Essence was used by almost cultivators inside the saint's universe (except one person, apotheosis readers knew who is this person). The main and unique characteristics of True Yuan is "power of visualization" (low-end Reality Warping) and "Strength of Belief" (high-end Reality Warping).

Now if something can create existence from nonexistence using just the True Yuan (Genuine Energy) by using billions of entities, Saints doing the same thing is an easy feat, because they are "omnipotent" inside their Universe. But the inhabitants inside the Saint's Universe, why are they insignificant, and worse, will turn into nonexistent outside God's Domain? because of:

b. Being born from True Yuan (Geniune Energy) is considered as unreal entities in God's Domain
this is the most important reason why Secondary Beings can't transcend to God's Domain. Because once a Secondary Being leaves the saint's universe unwanted, they turn into a clump of True Yuan energy and became inexistent, akin as defying the Heavenly Way/Dao and leaving the Domain (Saint's Universe). Unless you possess the divine spark plate and condensed a divine spark.

3. Beyond the Heavenly/Divine Dao (Temporal) and The Saint's Universe (Spatial)

Saints are entities that controls a universe, and at the same time possess a divine dao inside their own universes. Divine Dao is the one who controls and records the fate of the universe, both past, present, and future. Basically, a universe has their own Divine Path/Dao, which owned by a certain Saint. Being the owner of the Divine Dao, or even beyond the Divine Dao, are considered as transcendental being, a fateless one, not to mention Daozis and True Gods. Transcending the Divine Dao=transcending the temporal rules of the Saint's universe.

The spaces on a Saint's Universe is considered as very different compared to God's Domain. Because a Saint's universe is considered as "unreal" spaces that is made by the Saints, and the God's Domain is the real world. So transcending the "unreal" spaces=transcending the spatial rules and transcending to the "real world".

Conclusion

- Daozis, True Gods and Saints are Transcendental Beings
• Daozis are 1-A (lowest)
• True Gods are 1-A (higher)
• Saints are 1-A (highest)

-Any living beings that lives inside the saint's universe, and those who can't transcend due to the lack of posession of Divine Spark Plate + didn' condense a Divine Spark is considered as insignificant and unreal beings.

- Daozis, True Gods and Saints transcends spatiotemporal rules of their verse, especially Saints that created the Heavenly Way and the Domain/Saint's Universe.

Thank You for reading!!
Dissagree,I scale this fiction but only get L1C.

Back