• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another possible Gt Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
In Son Goku Gt page, there is a possible Multi-Solar System level+ AP for SS3 Goku, Baby easily defeated that form in his first form, so Baby Vegeta (Base, Super, and Super 2) maybe gets a plus on his stats along with Ultimate Shenro whom he described to be superior than him and probably Majuub, since he can fight on par with Baby.

I do not know. We need considerably more input before making this kind of change.

I agree with Antvasima. The plus sign is sometimes misused on this wikia so it'll be better if we know exactly why Goku is rated as such.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I agree with Antvasima. The plus sign is sometimes misused on this so it'll be better if we know exactly why Goku is rated as such.
The plus was added by the Admin A6colute , we can ask it to him.

Hmm. That was a very old edit. We recently had a discussion about GT, after which we made a revision, so we may need more input from the people who participated there.

However, a "+" sign means in the upper half of a tier, and SS4 is several times stronger than SS3. As such, they logically cannot both be in the "Multi-Solar System level+" category, since SS4 would automatically transcend its upper border.

Given this, I suggest removing the "+"-sign from the SS3 key.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. That was a very old edit. We recently had a discussion about GT, after which we made a revision, so we may need more input from the people who participated there.
However, given that a "+" sign means in the upper half of a tier, and SS4 is several times stronger than SS3. As such, they logically cannot both be in the "Multi-Solar System level+" category, since SS4 would automatically transcend its upper border.

As such, I suggest removing the "+"-sign from the SS3 key.
I agree since there is big difference between multi-solar level and multi-solar level+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back