• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mami vs Minako
IS THIS PICTURE ACCTABLE ON THIS SITE?! Let me know so I don't get into trouble with the law... kthanxbye
Sailor Moon vs Madoka Magica: ROUND 2

Mami Tomoe: 8 (Dodonova, Kaltias, Homu,VeVeloxt1r0kor, ShiroEinzbern, Gargoyle, RebubleUselet, Peter1129)

vs

Minako Aino

Magical Girl Mami (7-A) and Dark Kingdom Sailor Venus (7-A) are used. -- Speed Equalized

So just to be clear, this version of Minako has those:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Toon Force, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Past Life Awareness, Telepathy, Reincarnation/Revitalizatio (With Sailor Crystal), Aura, Transformation (She can also reverse spells with the henshi), Shapeshifting (She can become anyone with the compact), Negative energy Purification, Energy blasts, Prophetic dream, Can replicate the atmosphere of Venus, Extreme Agility, Electricity Manipulation, Minor Resistance to matter decay, Illusions, and brainwashing, Energy Manipulation, Magic, Teleportation (Group teleport, cross-dimensional, or even out of a video game reality) | The same but much stronger, Flight, Love based attacks, in addition to forms of light and metal Transformation, Chain Manipulation,Attack/spell creation, Mystical rain creation, Can use the Venus Chain, Whip, Stone Sword, Can survive in outer space, Immortality (Type 1 & 8. As long as her Sailor Crystal is not destroyed or modified, she will always come back to life), Transmutation (She reduced Beryl to dust a long time ago) Summoning (She has access to The Holy Sword a sacred sword made with extraterrestrial material. It contains extreme toxicity, and is so hard that it can destroy a diamond. The sword can also destroy a perso until there is nothing left of him or her, Creation (Can create weapons such as thorns, a sword, a katana and a machine gu) Resistance to space-time warping

Or those:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Toon Force, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Past Life Awareness, Telepathy, Reincarnation/Revitalizatio (With Sailor Crystal), Aura, Transformation (She can also reverse spells with the henshi), Shapeshifting (She can become anyone with the compact), Negative energy Purification, Energy blasts, Prophetic dream, Can replicate the atmosphere of Venus, Extreme Agility, Electricity Manipulation, Minor Resistance to matter decay, Illusions, and brainwashing, Energy Manipulation, Magic, Teleportation (Group teleport, cross-dimensional, or even out of a video game reality)

Also, the law approves the pics, don't worrry Scarlet *stares at the pics*

The first answer kalt I could not argue much I'm on vacationƒîƒ, just to say this AP is probably much bigger than that of mami

Doesn't really matter, Mami can take down baseline 6-C people if given enough time.

And the ribbons are still > Minako's AP

I see, but from the beginning of the fight, I doubt that it is so strong, so Venus will probably have the advantage in the beginning

Mami in base can do that tho.

She only needs to spam a metric ton of attacks (Which she doesn't need to do here as Minako isn't 6-C nor High 7-A).

Also worth pointing out that Mami already defeated people who had quite literally all her powers on top of a massive stat advantage, so Minako being stronger won't be enough on its own

Also what are the powers that she has here?

I know, but if it takes him at least ten minutes to reach the High 6-C, he'll have to spam say .... 3 minutes + to reach the level of venus (just a guess) @Kalt, it stops at the Holy Sword

I mean yes. But that's because Wal is two tiers above her.

Minako is in the same tier, the gap isn't remotely as big

I never said that Mami would be stronger tho. Just that raw stats alone won't cut it until the gap starts becoming absolutely massive (Aka 6-C vs 7-A)

Isn't that Moon?

? Mami's first defensive choice is dodging/shooting down the attack with her own. If she can't dodge, she either uses a shield or reflects it

Also, a reminder that Mami's thing is adapting to the opponent countering everything that they bring to the table and retorting their advantages against them.

Btw, assuming that Minako's range is outdated as well because standard melee range seems weird, what's the actual range?

Btw Mami does spam bullets, but she also develops counters for what the opponent has mid fight.

And it takes almost no time, she understood the nature of Kirika's powers and tricked her, using Kirika's own time manip to beat her over the course of a single fight.

A reminder that this is the same Kirika who killed plenty of other magical girls, so far from an inexperienced fighter

In experience, Mami is supperior to Venus, but she defends herself quite a lot, she regain her consciousness of a thousand years ago that protected the kingdom of the moon there are thousands of years and fought the dark kingdom for years by being sailor V Mami does t fly If i remember

Mami can jump high enough and/or use ribbons to counter flight.

Plus she already dealt with flying enemies multiple times and has the range to keep up.

I see, but they are basic disadvantage by the fact that Venus has fields to read without obstacle like building (Mami often uses this advantages in its favor) even with the trio final, touching his opponent will be complicated and even if it has the range, the dura of Venus is too high for the endomage directly.

The dura of Venus isn't high enough to no sell the attacks tho.

Mami is mid end 7-A, Venus is high end (probably). The gap isn't big enough to take no damage, only to take less (and even then Mami has stat amp)

• Comes to check out the thread
  • Sees pic
  • Continues to stare at it for 2 hours straight

• Blushes
L-lewd~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back