• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a pretty close battle.

Johnny's AP is 59.43 tons, while Venus is 47.8 tons. A roughly 1.2x difference. Pretty miniscule. But Johnny has his Super Strength Milkshake, which increases his strength by 800%. Which makes his AP 534.87 tons. The difference would then be roughly 11.2x, which should be enough to overpower Venus' Mid regen and one shot her. Though, I'm not sure what Johnny would open with here.

Venus opens with range attacks and Transmutation, which is used by multiple beams of attacks. Johnny should be fine due to his Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery, and Teleportation.

Venus ethers Johnny in LS. Once she gets a hold on Johnny, he has no chance of escaping, which should give her the win. Though, I don't think Venus uses LS in character.

Venus has Type 8 Immortality, so she will always come back as long as Sailor Crystal is not destroyed or modified. Johnny won't know what Venus' Crystal would unless he kills her, and the only way he can do that is with the Super Strength Milkshake, as the AP difference originally is too small, plus Venus has Mid regen.

Venus' win cons are LS and Transmutation. Johnny's win cons are possibly his Super Strength Milkshake and his equipment. And, if Johnny has no other options left (if the match would even last this long), then his Intangibility and Causality Manip will certainly finish the job.

Johnny definitely has more win cons, it's just that it's unknown what Johnny will open with (though, he'll use the items that will be useful in battle), he won't really take the fight seriously at first, and he only uses Intangibility and Causality Manip as a last resort.

This is all I can think of. Everyone else can probably make their opinion off of this.

Venus starts off with ranged killing attacks and her sword can erase people from existence, so unless Johnny uses this supposed higher AP to knock her out immediately, I don't see it happening, especially not in character and not with prior knowledge. In this form for Venus, however Johnny's other abilities can take her out, so it's not a stomp.

Also Venus can harm intangible and noncorporal beings, so intangibility isn't going to be an issue.

So if it comes down to who hits first with a fatal move, then I go with Venus being more likely than Johnny. But Johnny can win if he's bloodlusted and has prior knowledge.

Venus starts off with ranged killing attacks and her sword can erase people from existence, so unless Johnny uses this supposed higher AP to knock her out immediately, I don't see it happening, especially not in character and not with prior knowledge. In this form for Venus, however Johnny's other abilities can take her out, so it's not a stomp.

Also Venus can harm intangible and noncorporal beings, so intangibility isn't going to be an issue.

So if it comes down to who hits first with a fatal move, then I go with Venus being more likely than Johnny. But Johnny can win if he's bloodlusted and has prior knowledge.
We're using Venus' first key. Venus in her first key cannot damage intangible or noncorporal beings. And I also never added Venus' sword in the battle as well.

Okay, so this is Sailor V. I was confused for a bit.

Sailor V should be able to affect non corporal beings, but if its not on the current profile I'll let it pass. I can't remember if Sailor V's attacks erase enemies (it's been a time since I read those manga but it shouldn't matter)

everything i said still stands except for the intangible part and the holy sword.

Okay, so this is Sailor V. I was confused for a bit.

Sailor V should be able to affect non corporal beings, but if its not on the current profile I'll let it pass. I can't remember if Sailor V's attacks erase enemies (it's been a time since I read those manga but it shouldn't matter)

everything i said still stands except for the intangible part and the holy sword.
I'll count your vote, now.

Would this match be better if I just gave Johnny prior knowledge? Or does it become a stomp, then? Because Johnny would know what to use to take out Venus. I'll let you answer.

How close would it be (not sure if you change your opinion majorly from a month ago)
Pretty close. Johnny will goof around at first, and you can make a argument for Venus winning at that point, but I feel like Johnny will take the serious quick enough so he can finish Venus off with equipment.

Back