• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since they got some upgrades, maybe the outcome has changed...or not.

• Both 2-B
  • Speed Equal for now
  • SBA

Arnos_Vol8_pic.png
rimuru4.jpg

Demon King:

Demon Lord:

They become a couple(?):

Oh no...

giphy.gif

Rimuru vs Anos has to be one of the most contentious vs match ups, i can't even imagine if like Ruphas was like the same tier as them and the series was ongoing, every update, would be a rematch with these 3.

If LN Rimuru ever gets this strong, we know what's gonna happen again.
if LN rimuru gets stronger, lets throw him against his WN version to see the party

If you guys wanna mix both, then use Anos and Rimuru badass.

so what's the conclusion? Can anyone please give a serious answer with a little explanation without derailing this topic into sex?

so what's the conclusion? Can anyone please give a serious answer with a little explanation without derailing this topic into sex?
Anos and Rimuru. Had been fighting for a while. A decade to be exact.

Rimuru's black flame and Anos's red ones had clashed violently. The fists collided spreading shockwaves across the ruined Earth.

And during that brief moment, with heavy panting, sweaty faces and 10 years of build-up.

The two looked each other in the eye.

Anos has high-godly regen via spells and his reason-destroying sword. I don't even think Rimuru has high-godly regen based off the evidence provided in his profile (I don't recall Rimuru regenerating from COMPLETE erasure of mind, body, soul, and information necessary for him to survive and the evidence just shows Rimuru regenerating skills while his physical body still exists lol). And even if he did (he doesn't), Anos has high-godly regen negation via Venuzdonoa. Hell, Venuzdonoa can even destroy NEP2 characters and grants Anos resistance to high godly regen negation. Anos can even exist as a possibility if need be. As for AP, Rimuru has Turn Null which could destroy tens of thousands of worlds. Anos has Egil Grone Angdroa which can destroy thousands. However, Anos also has Gilieriam Naviem which raises his power. In fact, it can literally turn one footstep into enough power to destroy a world 1000 times. Can even do major damage to deep worlds. Also, Egil Grone Angdroa has destroyed a deep world which has uncountably greater durability. Combine that with Gilieriam Naviem. You can get a ridiculous, uncountably great amount of power from that. And then Anos has a ton of other hax such as very strong concept manipulation. He even has a lot of resistance to fate, laws, concepts, etc. Also, even if this match is speed equal it doesn't matter because Venuzdonoa can make slower attacks hit before faster attacks so Anos will always be "faster". Also, Anos' power literally increases to infinite power as he gets destroyed. Think of it as like Turn Null. Basically, the closer Rimuru gets to winning, the closer he loses. Not to mention, all the feats presented from Anos are suppressed Anos. All in all, I can't see Rimuru winning. As far as I'm concerned, Anos can win literally by the stomp of his feet.

Anos has high-godly regen via spells and his reason-destroying sword. I don't even think Rimuru has high-godly regen based off the evidence provided in his profile (I don't recall Rimuru regenerating from COMPLETE erasure of mind, body, soul, and information necessary for him to survive and the evidence just shows Rimuru regenerating skills while his physical body still exists lol).
There already have all this convo, melt slash can erase soul, body and skills, raphael stated that rimuru can regen from melt slash, but doesnt matter btw, if u disagree go make a CRT

Back