• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 18 Universal and Massively FTL Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Android 18 fought ribrianne throughout episode 117, she managed to deal some dammage to her, but her body is malleable enough for very little discomfort. you'll also see that she's not suppressed in the fight, as these characters were fighting with 17 during the fight, and 18, this should put her at a relative level to base goku or 17, though goku was suppressing himself until fighting super ribrianne (episode 109). Dragon Ball Super 117 | Watch Dragon Ball Super Online.

Oh, god no please. This would upgrade Krillin, Roshi, Tien, and everyone who compares to them. I think for the sake of this wiki's noteriety, there shouldn't be a 3-A Krillin. And just like the case with Majin Buu's upgrade, 18 has shown no signs of training. The only time she has shown willingness to is during the build-up for a tournament. Honestly, this should just be considered an outlier or just downgrade Ribrianne. But hey, that's how I see it.

Hi the Hello said:
Oh, god no please. This would upgrade Krillin, Roshi, Tien, and everyone who compares to them. I think for the sake of this wiki's noteriety, there shouldn't be a 3-A Krillin. And just like the case with Majin Buu's upgrade, 18 has shown no signs of training. The only time she has shown willingness to is during the build-up for a tournament. Honestly, this should just be considered an outlier or just downgrade Ribrianne. But hey, that's how I see it.
This site chooses not to upgrade the human regardless of feats.

It's legit. Fully back the 3-A upgrade.

A key should be added for this:

Universe level (Before the Tournament of Power, she was able to deflect one of SSJB Goku's Kamehamehas which would have overpowered Krilli with no difficulty. Later on, even injured, she was capable of fighting Ribrianne, and when the latter transformed, empowered by all the warriors of Universe 2, was able to not only defeat Ribrianne, but punch a hole squarely through her head, thus eliminating her.)

Also, give her a better looking pic. That DBS tabber pic is atrocious. (I'll do it myself, if the page is unlocked)

@hithehello she could have been holding back while with krillin against the pride troopers, and in the battle with katopesa (not really a battle)

@aeyu i wouldn't use the kamehameha thing, goku can suppress his ssb form to below base levels of power, unless you are just using it as supporting evidence, same with the ribrianne head punch, as goku did similar things, but again, supporting evidence.

This was already discussed, we were just waiting for the fight to actually come out. 18 should be upgraded to match Ribrianne. Also that one other female pride trooper upgrades to match the new 18 rating.

She is > Ribrianne physically, that should be noted. I will add my reasoning (and maybe clean it up) if the page is unlocked.

Additionally, this also means she gets Massively FTL+ speed, as well.

Also @Fan, the Kamehameha thing is just for reference. Suppressed or not, that's still an attack she just no-selled completely.

the massively FTL speed in the title, also, ok, you were using the kamehameha thing as supporting evidence.

Additionally, Ribrianne needs Size Manipulation for being able to go into a Power Stressed mode as well as Energy Manipulation if she doesn't already have it.

Aeyu said:
It's legit. Fully back the 3-A upgrade.

A key should be added for this:

Universe level (Before the Tournament of Power, she was able to deflect one of SSJB Goku's Kamehamehas which would have overpowered Krilli with no difficulty. Later on, even injured, she was capable of fighting Ribrianne, and when the latter transformed, empowered by all the warriors of Universe 2, was able to not only defeat Ribrianne, but punch a hole squarely through her head, thus eliminating her.)

Also, give her a better looking pic. That DBS tabber pic is atrocious. (I'll do it myself, if the page is unlocked)
She overpowered regular Super Saiyan blast. I don't know how powerful the form is since it was used to fight Beerus.

Aeyu said:
Doesn't matter, it's still 3-A.
I wasn't trying to downplay her. She's my favorite character. Only chick in the game to eliminate 5 people. I was just stating that it was Regular Super Saiyan. I tried to get her upgrade from kicking away his attack a few months ago. She should already be universal going by your statement then.

Guys the NEXT EPISODE Sneak Peek Goku says he gets trapped on a strong black hole.

Oh my gooood.

Is Saint Seiya done?

Its just a sneak peek, tho.

Until the next episode arrives, enjoy yourself, Matthew.

Because Saint Seiya is getting Base Goku´d

I knew this was coming lol

The scaling w/Ribrianne was kind of wonky, but they confirmed she was the strongest for U2 and her love magic got amped by everyone. It's just hard for me to sit well and say 18 is universal lol. However, her full power puts her there and she is injured so that's another reason she probably was going to give up. She didn't put her real powr in motion until she was going to get eliminated and started flashbacking lol.

Unless there's an explanation behind this, I'm gonna say it's an outlier. 18 went from being somewhat stronger than Krillin and needing constant help and rescuing from 17 (Who is above Base Goku but beneath Goku's Super Saiyan forms I'd say) to fighting Ribrianne.

Also we know Goku will eliminate Rabanra and Zarbuto next episode with a Kamehameha lol. So he's in a severly weakened state taking on characters with a force of black holes and eliminating them while being weakend, is good.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Unless there's an explanation behind this, I'm gonna say it's an outlier. 18 went from being somewhat stronger than Krillin and needing constant help and rescuing from 17 (Who is above Base Goku but beneath Goku's Super Saiyan forms I'd say) to fighting Ribrianne.
Lol what 17 below Super Saiyan Goku? He fodderized Super Saiyan Goku in the sparring match. Seriously I can understand if you said he's prbobably below SSB Goku but saying he's below Super Saiyan Goku is just stupid.

PridedWaif said:
I knew this was coming lol

The scaling w/Ribrianne was kind of wonky, but they confirmed she was the strongest for U2 and her love magic got amped by everyone. It's just hard for me to sit well and say 18 is universal lol. However, her full power puts her there and she is injured so that's another reason she probably was going to give up. She didn't put her real powr in motion until she was going to get eliminated and started flashbacking lol.
Love always win in some way.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Watch the episode, then you can tell. It'd be better, I think. The explanation I can give you is that 18 hadnt been seriously pushed until fighting ribrianne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back