• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 16 vs Imperfect Cell

Cell has the Regenerationn and the Sayian Zenkai so he could soon overpower 16.

Well, this isn't a stomp but it is pretty straightforward. 16 can't oneshot so Cell gets progressively stronger and after zenkai in combat, Cell wins very easily via superiority in all relevant factors (AP, speed, intelligence, regen, etc...)

Ugarik said:
Wasn't 16 winnig before Cell absorbed 17?
Yeah he is more powerful but he can't put him down thanks to his Regenerationn and after cell regenerates once zenkai will make him stronger then 16

Aki No Mangetsu said:
Plus 16 would die so it would be inclusive even if it killed cell
Wait, can fights on this wiki not end in draws? I was not aware of that.

Anyway, Perfect Cell stated that the bomb wouldn't kill him anyway. This is Imperfect Cell though, so it should be enough to kill him. 16 also has the advantage of infinite stamina. Cell's Saiyan cells only make him stronger once, and that's after his self destruction. Regenerating lost limbs won't make him stronger. In fact, the Namekian Regenerationn has been noted to drain energy. Cells power was said to have gone down after he regenerated from Goku's Kamehameha. Cell can undue damage that 16 does to his body, but unless he regenerates from something akin to being reduced to a single cell, he won't get stronger and will lose energy. All in all, I'd give it to 16 or call it a draw. Cell can regenerate but 16 has infinite stamina, and if 16 starts to take too much damage, and/or can't get past Cell's Regenerationn, he can self destruct.

The question is would Cell get completely atomized by 16's self destruct, he didnt get completely atomized by his own self destruct and was able to regenerate so unless we can say that 16's SD> Cells's SD then Cell will be able to outlast 16 via Regenerationn.

Well, Cell was in his second form (I am not calling it Semi Perfect since, to my knowledge, unlike his other forms, that name has never been used officially) when he self destructed, meaning he would be much more durable than he would be here. Given only one cell survived, I'd say that if Cell were to take an explosion of equal force in his Imperfect form, he would be vaporized. We don't know how powerful 16's bomb is compared to Cell's, though.

I don't see why 16 couldn't wear Cell down until his Regenerationn started to fail him, though. Even Buu could be beaten to the point that his Regenerationn started to fail him. 16's infinite stamina could help him outlast Cell.

Semi-Perfect Cell is far superior in terms of AP to Android 16 so it stands to reason that his self destruct also has superior ap to 16's, I also went and rewatched the fight this version of cell and 16 had in dragonball and for the most part they were evenly matched. 16 won't be able to wear down Cell Regenerationn because along with it cell also gets zenkai boosts which will push cell to the point of AP stomping 16. Unless 16 has a way of completely destroying Cell without blowing himself up he cannot win.

Like I said, the only time Cell got a boost from regenerating was when he self destructed. Apart from that one instance, regenerating was shown to use up energy. After regenerating from Goku's Kamehameha, he was said to be weaker. I don't know why the self destruction was the only time he got a boost, but I think it's because, due to his Namekian Regenerationn and Frieza's ability to survive great wounds, his body didn't consider him to be near death until that instance. Remember, the boosts don't just happen every time the Saiyans recover from wounds; they have to be near death. The thing with Black where he just got stronger after every injury no matter how minor was different from every other Saiyan. They never explained why his was so much more potent. It probably had something to do with Zamasu's soul being inside of Goku's body. Maybe the soul switch effected it. In any case, Saiyans (and Cell for that matter) can't get stronger from just any injury, they have to suffer near death experiences, and the Regenerationn does not restore his energy, it just undoes the damage done to his body. If that were the case, Cell would have gotten stronger after he regrew his tail, and he would have been back to full health and stamina after regenerating from Goku's Kamehameha and wouldn't have needed the Senzu. The reason Cell got his energy back after regenerating from his self destruction and didn't need time to rest before receiving his boost was because his body remembered his Perfect form and regenerated him back into it instead of the weaker second form he was in when the self destruction occurred. That's why he was able to gain energy instead of losing it after regenerating from it an was able to recover and receive his near death Saiyan boost.

Manga 371/6 they are equal here

Manga 371/13 Then here Cell gets a power boost from getting his tail back!

Manga 372/8 Hell flash did hurt Cell but not enough to kill him. Also, with regenaration and zenkai could get him a lot stronger.

Manga 407/7 The only way for A16 to win is Self-Destruction. A16 said he will blow him to bits, which is not enough since he can regenate even if his body gets blown up. The question is will it be enough to destroy his special core nucleus? I think not.

My vote is on Imperfect Cell.

Zenkai isn't really the most applicable of scenarios unless Cell manages to survive A16's self-destruction, in which case he would already have won.

Yeah, his Reactive Evolution doesn't happen after every single injury, only near death experiences. Nothing indicates he got stronger after having his tail ripped off and regrowing it.

oh no don't get me wrong, I personally see him winning only from 16 eventually Self Destructing and him regening from it.

But can't 16 tire him out? He has infinite stamina and Cell doesn't. And who says Imp Cell can survive 16 self destructing? I know that it probably wouldn't work on 2nd form Cell, and deffinately not on P Cell, but Imp Cell is way less durable.

DMB 1 wrote:

"Zenkai isn't really the most applicable of scenarios unless Cell manages to survive A16's self-destruction, in which case he would already have won."

Frieza force soldier 100 wrote:
"Yeah, his Reactive Evolution doesn't happen after every single injury, only near death experiences. Nothing indicates he got stronger after having his tail ripped off and regrowing it."

Hst master wrote:

"No one else in the series but Goku Black and by result Fusion Zamasu gets Zenkais just from being Hurt."

From the Reactive Power Level page:

Reactive Power Level is the ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength and other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight. This ability can grant a significant edge in battle, as users can potentially strengthen themselves to match or exceed opponents that were previously on par with or more powerful than them.

"But can't 16 tire him out? He has infinite stamina and Cell doesn't. And who says Imp Cell can survive 16 self destructing? I know that it probably wouldn't work on 2nd form Cell, and deffinately not on P Cell, but Imp Cell is way less durable."

Read Reactive Power Level. Even if both are equaly match. Imp Cell will eventually surpassed him. Because Cell survive his own Self-destruction which goes beyond his power capabilities like Majin Vegeta Final Explosion (even if it is his Semi-Form they still have the same Regenerationn as his prevoius form). A16 bomb is not part of his body therefore it will not go beyond his power. It is a bomb that already has what destructive capabilities it can do.

Not all reactive evolutions work exactly the same. Saiyans get theres after recovering from near fatal injuries. They don't get stronger from just any wound or simply by fighting, except in the case of Goku Black for reasons that are never explained. The only time Cell was outright stated to have gotten one was after his self destruction.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Not all reactive evolutions work exactly the same. Saiyans get theres after recovering from near fatal injuries. They don't get stronger from just any wound or simply by fighting, except in the case of Goku Black for reasons that are never explained. The only time Cell was outright stated to have gotten one was after his self destruction.
That's not Reactive Evolution. It is Reactive Power Level. Read Cell's profile. He does not have Reactive Evolution.

All saiyan have Reactive Power Level. They all work the same. Cell has Saiyan DNA.

But can't 16 tire him out? He has infinite stamina and Cell doesn't. And who says Imp Cell can survive 16 self destructing? I know that it probably wouldn't work on 2nd form Cell, and deffinately not on P Cell, but Imp Cell is way less durable.
He and Cell were dead equal. This is assuming that he somehow doesn't regen from his nuclei in previous forms.

@ProudLearner

Litterally no one in Z that was a Saiyan or had Saiyan blood worked liked that. They had to be put in a near death state and recover from it to receive a Zenkai. Goku Black is the only one who just by being injured received Zenkais. F. Zamasu only has it because of Goku Black.

Hst master said:
Litterally no one in Z that was a Saiyan or had Saiyan blood worked liked that. They had to be put in a near death state and recover from it to receive a Zenkai. Goku Black is the only one who just by being injured received Zenkais. F. Zamasu only has it because of Goku Black.
Did you not pay attention to DBZ or are you going by memory?

Saiyan Saga Vegeta near death experience on Earth , Namek near death experince with Zarbon and ginyu forces, Krillin blasting a hole on Vegeta and then dende heal him. another zenkai for Vegeta after resurected by dragon balls on namek. Goku Zenkai after the battle with Vegeta, on Namek as well. etc....

I know that 16 and Cell were equal, but the fact that 16 thought his self destruction could kill P Cell suggests that his self destruction can kill beings far more powerful than himself. If 16 thought that it could kill P Cell, there is a good chance it could kill Imp Cell. I know that given Cell later survived his own self destruction in his second form, it's clear that it wouldn't have actually worked on him in those later two forms. His Imp form (which is far less durable than the next two) on the other hand...

Even if not, while Cell can regenerate, he can still lose stamina. If 16 can pound on him until he uses up all of his stamina, Cell can be killed with his body fully intact just like the fat Majin Buu almost was. Cell has the versatility and Regenerationn, but the Regenerationn uses up stamina, and 16 has infinite stamina. This may be a hard fight for both, but I'm giving it to 16. Even if he can't wear Cell down through atruition, I doubt that Cell's nucleus would survive 16's self destruction when Cell is in his Imp form.

"I know that 16 and Cell were equal, but the fact that 16 thought his self destruction could kill P Cell suggests that his self destruction can kill beings far more powerful than himself. If 16 thought that it could kill P Cell, there is a good chance it could kill Imp Cell. I know that given Cell later survived his own self destruction in his second form, it's clear that it wouldn't have actually worked on him in those later two forms. His Imp form (which is far less durable than the next two) on the other hand..."

"Even if not, while Cell can regenerate, he can still lose stamina. If 16 can pound on him until he uses up all of his stamina, Cell can be killed with his body fully intact just like the fat Majin Buu almost was. Cell has the versatility and Regenerationn, but the Regenerationn uses up stamina, and 16 has infinite stamina. This may be a hard fight for both, but I'm giving it to 16. Even if he can't wear Cell down through atruition, I doubt that Cell's nucleus would survive 16's self destruction when Cell is in his Imp form."

Reactive Power Level. Nope. Read the manga. Read Manga 407/6 to the next page.

Semi-Cell Self-destruction goes beyond his power just like Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion. Cell's Regenaration is the same regardless of what forms he has. He still has his special core neucleus in any form.

Why would it matter if he looses stamina by A16 self-destruction. Cell wins by default via regenaration. That makes no sense! SSJ Trunks who got alot stronger by training in the past, kills Future Imp Cell Manga 421/13 read all of it to prove my point... < This is the only way of destroying cell because of his regenaration. Future Trunks knows that!

Again, Read Reactive Power Level.

Cell's RPL only works when recovering from near death experiences, not just any injuries. His Regenerationn uses stamina. 16 could gradually wear Cell down as Cell was continually forced to regenerate. Only the most fatal of wounds would give him a power increase, like when he self destructed. He didn't gain a power increase after having his tail ripped off or even having the top of his body vaporized by Goku's Kamehameha. The only time he got a power increase was after he self destructed.

We know that 16's bomb wouldn't be enough to destroy the nucleus when Cell is in his second or Perfect forms. We don't know if it would fail when used on Imperfect Cell. Cell's later two forms are much more durable than his Imperfect form. Those are the points I have been trying to make.

Did you not pay attention to DBZ or are you going by memory?

Saiyan Saga Vegeta near death experience on Earth , Namek near death experince with Zarbon and ginyu forces, Krillin blasting a hole on Vegeta and then dende heal him. another zenkai for Vegeta after resurected by dragon balls on namek. Goku Zenkai after the battle with Vegeta, on Namek as well. etc....

Exactly. Near Death. Cell wouldn't be pulling Zenkais from just being hit.

Cell's RPL only works when recovering from near death experiences, not just any injuries. His Regenerationn uses stamina. 16 could gradually wear Cell down as Cell was continually forced to regenerate. Only the most fatal of wounds would give him a power increase, like when he self destructed. He didn't gain a power increase after having his tail ripped off or even having the top of his body vaporized by Goku's Kamehameha. The only time he got a power increase was after he self destructed.
We know that 16's bomb wouldn't be enough to destroy the nucleus when Cell is in his second or Perfect forms. We don't know if it would fail when used on Imperfect Cell. Cell's later two forms are much more durable than his Imperfect form. Those are the points I have been trying to make.
Again, read the page of Reactive Power Level. Reactive Power Level It's much more then just near death zenkai.

As seen in his fight with A16, Hell flah did hurt Imp Cell yet not enough to kill him because of his regenaration. Again to be able to defeat Imp Cell or any form, you need to do this Manga 421/13 to be able to destroy Cell's special core neucleus, not just beating him to a pulp lol. If that was the case then SS2 Gohan would of won by punching him to death.

Again, They all have the same regenaration regardless what form he has. If A16 bomb is not enough for you then, GG, Cell has won since thats A16 trump card. Moreover, that bomb was suppose to be used on a weak Goku therefore knowing that it would work on Cell it is pure speculation.

The only reason all forms were durable because at the moment Cell gain powers up noone could do anything to him. Before Cell fought A16, he tanked a Light Granade from Piccolo at full power, which did not nothing to him.

Imp Cell and A16 are equals yet by Reactive Power Level was able to surpassed him. Read the page. It is more than just zenkai.

Saiyans get stronger just by fighting, see universe 6 saiyans or goku in the top

Zenkais are separate from that

Back