• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea, I wasn't sure which version of Cell to use. Super Android 13 casually stomped Piccolo after he fused with Kami, as well as Super Saiyan Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta, though I guess this happened before any of the Saiyans went into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Maybe I'll change it to Imperfect Cell instead.

Actually wasn't that Piccolo before he fused with Kami?
Well, according to the Dragon Ball fandom, the timeline of this battle took place after Dr. Gero's death but before Cell reached his perfect form. Only time when all of the Z Fighters were active and Gohan hadn't gained his Super Saiyan form was the period after Goku had finally recovered from the Heart Virus, which by that point meant that Piccolo had already fused with Kami.

All I'm saying is that it hones in on people

I vote Cell, since even if Super Android 13 have a slight AP advantage, Cell would eventually grow due to his Saiyan cells and will surpass 13. Besides, if 13 blasts him completely, he would most likely not know he need to destroy Cell's nucleus to win, allowing Cell to get a zenkai and overpower 13

Voting Cell

Back