• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One thing that I don't think the Android 13 supporters addressed is that how can Android 13 overcome Cell's regeneration? Even if Android 13 destroy Cell, he wouldn't know about the regeneration and the need to destroy every single cell in his body, and allow Cell to simply get a massive zenkai boost after recovering

One thing that I don't think the Android 13 supporters addressed is that how can Android 13 overcome Cell's regeneration? Even if Android 13 destroy Cell, he wouldn't know about the regeneration and the need to destroy every single cell in his body, and allow Cell to simply get a massive zenkai boost after recovering
Considering that Android 13 is another android made by Dr. Gero which was connected to his supercomputer, I believe 13 would know about the nucleus in Cell's body and make sure to destroy every trace of Cell's body.

Considering that Android 13 is another android made by Dr. Gero which was connected to his supercomputer, I believe 13 would know about the nucleus in Cell's body and make sure to destroy every trace of Cell's body.
Didn't Android 13 existed in a non-canon timeline without Cell? Even then, Cell was merely starting to develop at the time so I doubt he has that much intel

I believe Cell would take it, not only he has greater battle smarts and abilities in general, but his regeneration is definitely a tough nut to crack.
13 is unlikely to know anything about it, since not even the main and latest androids were seemingly aware (heck, they didn't even know of his existence). Having fought 16 already and not being able to sense 13's chi, Cell could also figure out its nature of fully artificial being and act consequently.

The Deadly Bomber is indeed homing, but it doesn't mean it has the power to fully erase Cell in one blast, honestly.
Cell would also indeed get boosts, at least from major regenerations. His self-destruction is in turn a possible move, since he was willing to do it when facing sure defeat, and would indeed destroy 13, given that it killed a SSJ Goku that was leagues above him.

in what universe does cell use the spirit bomb or self-destruct here? Ez android 13
He doesn’t use the former. And even then, 13 realized Goku using it in the movie and was clearly aware of the obvious and painfully long charge time. Cell would have zero time and he would gather only very little energy because no living being would be willing.

Yeah, after reading above. 13 won’t have the chance to erase cell entirely. The slight AP wouldn’t do much as cell before harvesting the humans faced kamiccolo with an AP disadvantage before. This cell is also more experienced and can likely eke out other means of victory. He has krillin’s dna so destructo disc is another win con. Solar flare can buy him time.

Voting cell. 13 beats him up a bit but this cell has more abilities compared to his manga incarnation. Just because 13 will know to erase cell entirely doesn’t mean cell would let him

Back