• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Azzy: That's the guy in orbit, right? I was researching him finding other Jojo examples. My non Gio favorite is Kaguya's.

The real cal howard said:
@Azzy: That's the guy in orbit, right? I was researching him finding other Jojo examples. My non Gio favorite is Kaguya's.
Kars was sent into deep space, unable to reenter the atmosphere in time. Because he's literally impossible to kill by conventional means, he kept going through space forever, his mind eventually shutting down due to being completely alone with nothing but deafening silence as he floats through the void until the end of time.

I remember there being some F'ed up Nickelodeon one where one character has eternity to listen to eldrich horror screaming and nothing else. Though according to your profile, that would be serene bliss to you, Azzy lol.

Diavolo's fate is pretty ******-up.

Also, DIO had one. I mean, he didn't spend eternity but he still spent a century stuck in a coffin with a corpse, in the sea.

The troper namer... the dude can't die and can't express all the pain he has, both mentally and physically

I can't think of any that are too awful off the top of my head, but the few examples I know of include the 8th Espada from Bleach, and to an extent, Keiji Kiriya from all you need is kill. I guess the hero and demon Kng from Senyuu who get sealed together for eternity.

A good portion of fantasy game villains, especially demon kings, since they often can only be sealed not killed.

Maybe Ganondorf, who's forced to always reincarnate with two people who are guaranteed to kill or seal him over and over until the end of time.

Iirc there have been several good ones in mythology and religion like Cain and Prometheus.

Can I use one that I have planned for a story I'm writing?

Okay, so Nul (an anti-villain turned anti-hero in my story) turns off all causality that another character can use to outwardly effect reality, but leaves on all other causality that can effect him. All memories of him throughout themultivetse have been erased, including his own. Nul also made him completely unable to tolerate pain, and be affected by the concepts of death, nonexistence, and void.

So this character is constantly hungry, thirsty, suffocating, tired, unable to interact with anyone, etc and all the while anything can still affect him, meaning that since there's no force pushing back from him, his atoms, molecules, subatomic particles, etc are always being displaced by everything that touches him, including the air around him, so he's constantly feeling the pain of being ripped to shreds, a and since gravity eventually pulls him down to the center of the Earth's core he's also constantly burning.

Well… actually I did this because the way I set my cosmology gave everyone important some level of godly regen, so it became pretty much impossible to actually kill them off traditionally, so I had to get imaginative.

But sure, overkill's nice :3

I just remembered one 40k story where a group of Alpha Legio Chaos Space Marines screw over a Dark Eldar raiding party. Of course, this pisses off Vect, since he's kinda used to winning and all, so he sends some elite troops along with Lelith Hesperax to go and launch a surprise attack on them. Basically, they slaughter the Alpha Legion members and Lelith fights and defeats the Lord, slicing off all of his limbs and returning his still living body to Vect's palace where he's mutilated and hung as an immortal trophy.

Grimdark as ****.

Back