• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Cronus isnt one of the heavy hitters in 2-A (yet, wait till Matt upgrades their hax to hell and back).

Let's see what happens.

Cronus (Saint Seiya) and Homura Akemi

Speed equalized. 2-A. SBA.

Cronus Sealed
The God Of Time

Smug homura by poppage-db4r2xr
Another one from Homu Homu.

Because she got BFR after it was over, Thus making it outdated.

It's in the related threads.

Because it was inconclusive but it became outdated during the grace period so there was no point in adding it

Homura's BFR

BFR: Originally, her BFR sent anything to a pocket world inside her Shield. However, as of the Wraith Arc the BFR instead sends enemies into a timeline in the previous multiverse (The world of the witches, as it became non-existent because Ultimate Madoka rewrote it), thus requiring something akin to Cross-Multiversal+ level range in order to escape it.

Cronus's range is Multiversal+

(please don't bully me ;-; tbh I don't get which is stronger and which is which, enlighten me)

@Matt

Well, Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen was trapped inside it and she can freely traverse space-time and dimensions.

It's basically being sent to a different multiverse (which is now nonexistent and is detached from the one that exists). And it also (non-)exists beyond everything that Madoka's omnipresence encompasses.

@Dragon

Staph already

Aww.... Thought it was the Percy Jackson Chronos. Disappointing.

@Matt

Yeah but even the full power of Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (Who is far above both of them in raw power) isn't enough to break free from it and she had to use a mere manifestatio to influence the multiverse.

Basically you have the multiverse and the absence of space-time between the timelines themselves. Above all of that there is Madoka's higher plane of existence thing (With her omnipresence encompassing everything listed so far), then it's unknown what exists outside of that. The nonexistent multiverse (which is where the BFR sends people) is somewhere in that unkown place.

In a way it's more or less like the gap between two universes except with two infinite multiverses instead.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sigh....I want Homu vs Lucemon out of spite....ovo
We cant have nice things, can we? Maybe FM? She did beat Susa.

Boi, I was giving you an excuse ovo

@Kaltias are you voting?

Legit the only fair match that would be possible with Homu and Lucey is with CS Kid Lucemon, although he doesn't have a key for that.

@PaChi

Nah only giving reasoning.

Lol Kid lucey? Something seems off, I thought FM wasnt that high in 2-A.

@Kal mind voting? pretty pleaaaaaase.

@PaChi

I meant hax wise.

I'll vote when we get the BFR stuff sorted out.

@Dragon

I thought Mother Eater and people who scale from it were baseline (don't answer here, answer on my wall so we don't derail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back