• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually pretty curious to know to what makes Cronus more likely to one shot over Homura BFRing him.

Also, no one answered how many of his powers were used against 2-As

ok, and he has a lot more abilities that can take her out. Not to mention her BFR isn't the ability she uses right off the bat.

Kaltias said:
I'm actually pretty curious to know to what makes Cronus more likely to one shot over Homura BFRing him.
Also, no one answered how many of his powers were used against 2-As

Kal is asking the real questions here LOL

@Kal I counted and Gar changed his vote. And Shiro gave his vote before any reason was stated.

But okay:

Cronus: 6 (The same +Cal)

Homu: 1 (Shiro) The rest of you who defend Homura didnt vote yet.

Incon: 1 (SD)

Theglassman12 said:
ok, and he has a lot more abilities that can take her out. Not to mention her BFR isn't the ability she uses right off the bat.
1) She does use it

2) It took 5 seconds or so for me to figure out that it was her best bet. She is nigh-omniscient, she can do it faster than I did

Kaltias said:
I voted inconclusive...
Oh I thought you were waiting until the BFR stuff was sorted out to vote.

Cronus: 6

Homu: 1

Incon: 2

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Waiting for Matt...

Fine you can count mine.
is this supposed to be a vote? ovo

But sure:

Cronus 6

Homu: 2(+Homu lol)

Incon: 2

I don't think it needs to be said how I would like to vote.

However, Kal brings up a particularly good point. How do we know Cronus one-shots before Homura BFRs? At the same time how do we know the reverse is more likely?

ShiroEinzbern said:
and nobody anwered me how resistant Cronus is to mind manip when HOMURA mindhaxed madoka who is a 2A
As resistant as his Cosmo allowes him to be considering that it passively prevents his mind from being destroyed by other's Divine Cosmos.

In the meantime i'm asking everyone who voted Cronus what makes one shotting more likely than the BFR.

Seriously, you guys are voting him so you must find it more likely for some reason that i'm missing

Since Cronus will resorts CQC, Homura can dodge his Scythe by entering her shield and leaves the portal open. Would Cronus gonna follow her or not? And if he did, Homura can just leaves him there with UKG.

@starry Cronus has a lot more abilities that can affect Homura than she can, since her only option is BFR, as opposed to someone that can attack her normally in a physical, spiritual, and mental level with his scythe.

Kaltias said:
In the meantime i'm asking everyone who voted Cronus what makes one shotting more likely than the BFR.

Seriously, you guys are voting him so you must find it more likely for some reason that i'm missing
Those beautiful 6 (?) Arms all have the instakilling effect on them when unsealed. So it becomes the One Punch God lol.

Dunamis Megas Drepanon: The upgraded Megas Drepanon that emerges from his arms in the form of bladed wings.

And:

Megas Drepanon: (Great Scythe) Cronus' Soma Armor and the scythe that killed Uranus, allowing it to bypass defenses and cut the physical body, soul, and life energy all at once.

@Glass

That's cool. Only the mental part is actually a factor, and it isn't one unless he destroyed the mind of another 2-A.

Also you are literally saying that he has more abilities then citing a single way to win

@PaChi

Yeah but again, that's require CQC and Homura has her own "screw you I win" button (BFR) in CQC. That's why I don't get it

@Kal Im neutral here. Im not arguing for either side, I just answered what I thought was your question

@Kal more POTENT abilities to win. You said that her only way to win is BFR. And she's more likely to use time stop than BFR.

1) More potent or not is irrelevant. What matters if it gives you the ability to win

2) Her BFR is "more potent" anyway seeing how it works on people who dwarf Cronus

Actually, I said that she can also win via memory manipulation which is how the Titans were beaten in SS.

So? She time stops, she sees him moving and she realizes that it isn't working so she BFRs.

I was voting for Homura, I just said the last time was inconclusive but now she has BFR

I still don't know how Cronus is getting past passive mind manip.

@Glassman As a devil she'll just do whatever she needs to do, unlike as a magical girl which is more strategy.

@Everyone currently the main thing people are voting for is an ability that comes from a cqc attack, Homura's BFR has far more aoe, so if you're voting off that, then BFR wins.

Oh, @SD, I thought you said Incon. My bad.

Sorry:

Cronus: 6

Homu: 3 (+SD)

Incon: 1 (-SD)

@SD

Akuma Homura's mind manip isn't passive. She used it actively against Sayaka and Homura.

That said it needs a thought and she spams it so it doesn't change too much

@Kal pretty sure that was because Homura was forced to, afterall she was already resistant to passive memory manip (due to the unconventional resistance) and everyone else was shown to be affected.

PaChi2 said:
ShiroEinzbern said:
and nobody anwered me how resistant Cronus is to mind manip when HOMURA mindhaxed madoka who is a 2A
As resistant as his Cosmo allowes him to be considering that it passively prevents his mind from being destroyed by other's Divine Cosmos.
@Data this sounds a lot better than normal mind resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back