• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An important update regarding our upcoming forum move

You seem to have confirmed your email address earlier, but apparently do not remember it anymore.

Adem Warlock69 said:
It isn't required, right?
You can use an email address that doesn't reveal your real name, yes.

I have given you instructions how to avoid that.

This forum will be shut down by Fandom. We have created a new external forum for everybody to talk in instead.

Not exactly. We use the XenForo software system, but have our own URL domain address.

Not yet. The new forum has been placed in its intended URL domain, but is not quite finished yet.

I think that we are going to send out the emails sometime in the first half of March, but I have not been given a time schedule yet.

Well, it is just a guess based on that the forum almost seems finished with its first stage of development.

However, we are supposed to later get archives with updated backups of the forums for our 3 wikis that are supposed to be installed there as well.

Another thing I would like to suggest would be for people to comment on here whether they've received the emails so that others know when to check theirs.

Apparently, it's supposed to happen sometime in April. But no exact date unfortunately :(

It might happen later than that, but I need more information and allowance from Fandom staff before I am allowed to say more.

The Paranoia that I might be lost from this community is killing me, I geniuenely don't know how to adjust my account to where I will get the email, and have considered migrating to a new one with a different Email.

I hope the current matches on profiles get a redirect link to the new forum's version or something later on.

Back