• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An extremely minor upgrade for MCU human heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Captain America kinda held his own against Corvus before being stomped. After being blasted away by the Power Stone, Cap got back up and fought Thanos one-on-one, hitting Thanos in the face hard enough for him to spit a little blood and intercept his gauntlet. Thanos's definitely holding back, but you see that his face was like "that's impossible" for a second or two.

Star-Lord staggered Thanos. Spider-Man (not Iron Spider) caught Cull Obsidian's hammer. Nebula fought Thanos better than Hulk (not saying she's stronger than Hulk).

Bucky survived a blast by the Power Stone, too.

Not a major upgrade, I just want their profiles to say something like "At least Small Building level, likely higher"

Corvus frankly shouldn't even be 7-B without his weapon, in the first place. Both times he fought Vision, he had an advantage before the battle had even started (stabbing Vision through the back and attacking him while he was in the process of having the Mind Stone removed). He was heavily wounded by Black Widow and struggled briefly against Captain America. He should be around Cap's level physically.

Aside from that semi-related rant, I don't really have a problem with stuff like "likely/possibly higher", all things considered.

I also said that before, but it was debunked.

Black Widow heavily wounded him with a sharpened weapon. Cap got stomped after Corvus was serious.

While in the first fight Vision was indeed sneak-attacked, Corvus won the second fight fair and square. It was Vision who shoved him through the window first.

I think Corvus should be "At least 9-A, likely 7-B"

I don't really see much of a problem with a Higher part of the key, they are consistently able to somewhat fight against enemies superior, even if they have skill and Cap doesn't use Shield.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Black Widow heavily wounded him with a sharpened weapon. Cap got stomped after Corvus was serious.
She wounded him with Proxima's weapon. Either Proxima is 7-B with weapons or Corvus' durability isn't 7-B, which means one of their pages should be changed, either way.

I don't recall Cap remotely getting stomped, either. Corvus showed no signs of toying around, yet still took several heavy hits from Steve before eventually overwhelming him. The difference between the two wasn't portrayed as major, unless I'm misremembering.

I also wouldn't call his fight between Vision "fair and square", as he fought a Vision who was too weak to even fly, at the moment.

Proxima's weapons are probably in need of an upgrade. They did hurt Vision and Scarlet Witch when she blasted them out of the sky. And it's entirely possible that they have similar construction to Corvus' weapon, which can damage vibranium.

In the second fight it was, but not the first. Cap was using his shield to combat him, but then Corvus tossed the shield and almost killed Cap.

Hurting Scarlet Witch isn't impressive at all. She's just 9-B.

It's not close enough to be a stomp, but it's near. ByAsura explained last time why Corvus scales to Vision.

I agree. "At least Small Building level, possibly/likely higher" seems okay to me, due to feats and implications.

I personally don't mind "likely higher", but you should preferably ask Matthew.

Bump. Also should Proxima's weapon be 7-B for harming Corvus despite being wielded by someone as weak as BW?

Anyway I think that Corvus being "At least 9-A, possibly 7-B" would make more sense, due to Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot's reasoning.

I personally think that seems reasonable, but I am not the best person to ask.

Well, I think that this can probably be implemented then.

Someone noticed it on YouTube in the comments, I checked that video and it's true. But I need to find the video. Maybe we should change it to "slightly harmed", would be better and less confusing.

Someone noticed it in another clip that got removed due to copyright, and I saw it too, albeit barely.

Maybe we should change it to "staggered" for now, until we get a HD version.

that will make cap large country level ap.

even if he drew blood, its definitely labeled an outlier, especially for mcu street level characters.

Okay. I will unlock the Captain America page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back