• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do not think cull is consistently near the tier this site has him as of now so let’s get started

One of the first reasons he’s scaled where he is is from IW tony but what actually happened not only did cull performance heavily rely on his gear something he wouldn’t scale to he failed to do any significant if Any damage at all on tony suit then his endgame armor all he did was blind side endgame tony failed to do any damage yet again so he should not scale nor should that even be listed as a feat cause moving people around does not indicate scaling in the mcu like look at thanos titan battle bro was knocked around by so many things and they obviously don’t scale

Now his next part of his scaling the hulk buster 2 not only was his performance bad he heavily relied on weapons yet again most notably when he removed the arm of the hulk buster heck later in the fight he punched the hulk buster square in the face and this is a before and after pic
9227602-e188392b-c47c-4d60-a2ff-8e1ab2410595.jpeg

9227603-270121ca-5e36-4bc9-937b-fc876e338d71.jpeg

He barely dented the thing this does not imply any good scaling and shows us he’s not even as strong let alone stronger the hulk buster 2 and it had a bad pilot as banner is nowhere near the level of say tony using the suit

the final piece of scaling I’ve seen is cull thought he could take the hulk this has to be one of the worst points ever cull is below thanos by a huge margin he had just witnessed his master get supposedly overpowered despite having the literal power stone with him so if this mystery fighter he’s never seen was actually this strong to beat his master like he thought I ask what would cull do literally nothing lol like he can think what he wants in reality does that make it true I can think that I can beat thanos in a fist fight do I scale to thanos in real life cause I believe I can do it without showing it and considering his anti low feats he definitely can’t

Now let’s talk about the big part where he’s consistently at not where he thinks he’s at but where he’s shown by feats time and time again
He was Floored by korg who definitely by intent isn’t high tier
He Floored by black panther same as before
He was Hurt by drax which narratively would not make since like if you went and ask the Russo hey can drax gut a hulk tier opponent what do you think they would say

Could barely hurt the hulk buster that was overpowered and damaged by outriders
Died to a barrier that outriders managed to crawl through
Had his slam caught by Peter
Was overpowered again by Peter in endgame
Was possibly koed or at least dazed/stunned by the taxi Peter threw at him
Peter was caught by cull weapon without taking much damage from it
This one isn’t really bad for cull he was Killed by giant man but I doubt is anywhere near country level or hulk level by portrayal and intent heck even the leviathan he didn’t even do that much damage to the leviathan who’s mostly in tact from his punch just koed like did the leviathan take a large country punch I doubt it is the leviathan large county in raw durability or close to not be damaged by it much I doubt that to

In the end I think cull scaling is heavily flawed and he scales to people that he shouldn’t and a big part of his performance relied on weapons and he is consistently nowhere near the tier he is on this site

Last edited:
Cull's scaling does seem a bit inconsistent, but I'm not sure that downgrading him is the best option.

Cull being rated as comparable to Iron Man's nanotech armors is at least supported by Cull taking a hit from Worthy Captain America throwing Mjolnir at him.

In the few seconds shown of Korg's "fight" with Cull Obsidian, he is shown landing exactly one hit on Cull, which staggered him, though Cull looks to still be standing. It is worth mentioning that this is while Cull is visibly distracted by Drax jumping on his back, and so he seems caught off guard by Korg's attack. Immediately prior to Drax jumping on Cull, Cull can be seen physically restraining Korg without much issue. Cull goes after Iron Man very shortly after this scene, so this encounter couldn't have lasted much longer than what was shown.

We ultimately never see Cull actually get to fight Hulk in the end, and Hulk turned out to be massively outclassed by Thanos in the end anyways, but Cull's confidence in fighting someone who, at that moment, appeared to be giving Thanos trouble, might've been largely motivated by pure loyalty. Thanos clearly wasn't using the Power Stone despite having it and he got caught off guard by the Hulk at first, which might explain why Cull thought he could help.

Cull was knocked down by Black Panther's blast, but I don't think there was any indication that Cull was actually hurt by that, though likely caught off guard.

I don't think Drax's knives and Giant-Man at his largest have any true anti-feats, and while it may seem odd that they have such high scaling, there isn't anything actually contradicting them being at that level. The Leviathan being punched by Giant-Man was still oneshot, even if it appeared largely intact.

Even if Banner wasn't that great of a pilot, that shouldn't mean that the Hulkbuster 2.0 got weaker and less durable as a result, mostly less coordinated and skilled if anyting, and it has no statements that I'm aware of suggesting that it's weaker than the previous Hulkbuster armor. The Outriders knocked down the Hulkbuster, but the actual damage they inflicted on it was through piercing damage, which can overall be...weird. The shield around Wakanda is also a bit odd to quantify, as it seemed to mainly have issues keeping out groups of Outriders forcing themselves into it over time (and numerous Outriders were still killed in the process, but it seemed to have no problem withstanding large singular impacts, such as an entire Outrider dropship crashing onto it. That is extra impressive when you consider book statements on the dropships, with the Infinity War artbook stating that they generated impacts and temperatures comparable to meteorites, and the novel stating that the ships that impacted the ground outside the shield caused tremors felt all over Wakanda:
k4XyyNp.png

0C6iEgIl.jpg

Spider-Man's performances against Cull just seem like outliers, as putting them at the same tier seems like it would cause new scaling issues that would be harder to rationalize.

Last edited:
Cull was knocked down by Black Panther's blast, but I don't think there was any indication that Cull was actually hurt by that, though likely caught off guard.
He was literally floored the general assumption is almost certainly he felt it to say you can just get dropped like that and feel nothing is wack

In the few seconds shown of Korg's "fight" with Cull Obsidian, he is shown landing exactly one hit on Cull, which staggered him, though Cull looks to still be standing. It is worth mentioning that this is while Cull is visibly distracted by Drax jumping on his back, and so he seems caught off guard by Korg's attack. Immediately prior to Drax jumping on Cull, Cull can be seen physically restraining Korg without much issue. Cull goes after Iron Man very shortly after this scene, so this encounter couldn't have lasted much longer than what was shown.
The fact korg is still standing despite being in a hold by cull is wack cull isn’t as strong as this site has him and none of his feats are consistent with his tier

Cull being rated as comparable to Iron Man's nanotech armors is at least supported by Cull taking a hit from Worthy Captain America throwing Mjolnir at him.
This is 100% an outlier in no way is he taking Thor level attacks nor attacks that hurt thanos and is not consistent with any of his other feats

I don't think Drax's knives and Giant-Man at his largest have any true anti-feats, and while it may seem odd that they have such high scaling, there isn't anything actually contradicting them being at that level. The Leviathan being punched by Giant-Man was still oneshot, even if it appeared largely intact.
True but you need to ask yourself is drax knives truly intended to be a high tier like that was clearly never the intention that he could supposedly gut a hulk tier opponent antman ko did very little damage to the leviathan dude we don’t even know if it’s dead could just be knocked out but regardless if antman punches were truly his tier which is many above the leviathan he would’ve been splattered with all his armor destroyed or no

Even if Banner wasn't that great of a pilot, that shouldn't mean that the Hulkbuster 2.0 got weaker and less durable as a result, mostly less coordinated and skilled if anyting, and it has no statements that I'm aware of suggesting that it's weaker than the previous Hulkbuster armor. The Outriders knocked down the Hulkbuster, but the actual damage they inflicted on it was through piercing damage, which can overall be...weird. The shield around Wakanda is also a bit odd to quantify, as it seemed to mainly have issues keeping out groups of Outriders forcing themselves into it over time (and numerous Outriders were still killed in the process, but it seemed to have no problem withstanding large singular impacts, such as an entire Outrider dropship crashing onto it. That is extra impressive when you consider book statements on the dropships, with the Infinity War artbook stating that they generated impacts and temperatures comparable to meteorites, and the novel stating that the ships that impacted the ground outside the shield caused tremors felt all over Wakanda:
Debatable as it has the horrible showing of to many outriders overpowering it with banner saying ( there’s to many of them ahhhhh ) which is definitely not something happening to the hulk the fact it was knocked over in the first place shows us they overpowered it’s physical strength because he couldn’t even get up let alone them damaging also if the claws were as potent as you say cap would’ve been ripped to shreds when they also dog piled him also I showed cull doesn’t even really scale to the hulk buster 2 as his direct punch barely dented its already damaged face

Wouldn’t the shield just be a feat for the outriders durability since they managed to crawl through but yeah it’s weird anti feat for cull

Spider-Man's performances against Cull just seem like outliers, as putting them at the same tier seems like it would cause new scaling issues that would be harder to rationalize.
At some point you must ask how many outliers can you truly have for 1 character with so little feats eventually we go with what’s consistent like is a coincidence that it happened in not 1 but 2 movies out of the 2 movies cull was in

Cull's scaling does seem a bit inconsistent, but I'm not sure that downgrading him is the best option.
I think it is because I was told that if a tesseract crt went through people like antman cull and others would downscale and I think that’s wack as they shouldn’t downscale because they almost certainly can’t handle half the feats the high tiers have and almost certainly aren’t that strong in the first place like large country antman just from his body weight stepping on cull lol

We ultimately never see Cull actually get to fight Hulk in the end, and Hulk turned out to be massively outclassed by Thanos in the end anyways, but Cull's confidence in fighting someone who, at that moment, appeared to be giving Thanos trouble, might've been largely motivated by pure loyalty. Thanos clearly wasn't using the Power Stone despite having it and he got caught off guard by the Hulk at first, which might explain why Cull thought he could help.
Cull can be confident in what ever he wants it doesn’t make it true his master thanos hilariously outclasses him then he has the power stone to boot and him not using it is irrelevant as he could’ve used any time he wanted against the hulk meaning if cull really witnessed something potentially overpower thanos with the power stone then him jumping in literally means a death sentence like what he thinks doesn’t even make since logically with his own power you can think all you want but that doesn’t make it true and should not be how scaling works

Last edited:
He was literally floored the general assumption is almost certainly he felt it to say you can just get dropped like that and feel nothing is wack
I don't think knocking someone down was considered to automatically mean scaling to them, depending on the context, and I don't think this particular instance was considered to have enough evidence that the blast actually hurt Cull last time it was brought up, though someone else might have better input to give on that particular topic.
The fact korg is still standing despite being in a hold by cull is wack cull isn’t as strong as this site has him and none of his feats are consistent with his tier
There's no evidence to suggest that Korg was in that hold for more than a few seconds, especially considering how early in the main battle it occurred.
his is 100% an outlier in no way is he taking Thor level attacks nor attacks that hurt thanos and is not consistent with any of his other feats
It's consistent with Cull, even without his shield, taking hits from an Iron Man armor that could draw blood from Thanos, even if both Iron Man and Cull are obviously weaker than Thanos.

True but you need to ask yourself is drax knives truly intended to be a high tier like that was clearly never the intention that he could supposedly gut a hulk tier opponent antman ko did very little damage to the leviathan dude we don’t even know if it’s dead could just be knocked out but regardless if antman punches were truly his tier which is many above the leviathan he would’ve been splattered with all his armor destroyed or no
Yes, Drax's knives aren't singled out as particularly special by the story, but it's pretty consistent that almost everyone and everything that Drax uses his knives on either gets pierced by them or is able to avoid the attack. I'm pretty sure the only beings directly shown to tank Drax's knives are the Abilisk (which has no anti-feats, as it was only shown being wounded through its neck, which is specifically a weak point), and Thanos (who grunted in pain, but showed no actual injury, plus would be above Cull regardless). So yes, weirdly potent knives, but I wouldn't consider it much different than a random Einherar warrior managing to pierce Hela with a sword. I don't think this site usually scales characters to something that oneshot them, even if they weren't splattered by it.
Debatable as it has the horrible showing of to many outriders overpowering it with banner saying ( there’s to many of them ahhhhh ) which is definitely not something happening to the hulk the fact it was knocked over in the first place shows us they overpowered it’s physical strength because he couldn’t even get up let alone them damaging also if the claws were as potent as you say cap would’ve been ripped to shreds when they also dog piled him also I showcull doesn’t even really scale to the hulk buster 2 as his direct punch barely dented its already damaged face

Wouldn’t the shield just be a feat for the outriders durability since they managed to crawl through but yeah it’s weird anti feat for cull
The Hulkbuster getting knocked over could be partially explained by Banner's relative lack of coordination with the Hulkbuster, though I imagine trying to scale Outriders to it would be dismissed as an outlier either way. For what it's worth, it seemed like the Outriders that jumped Cap were largely trying to grab or bite at him instead of the claw slashes they were using on the Hulkbuster. Cull did take multiple direct blows to the head from the Hulkbuster. As for the shield, it had no issues tanking singular large impacts like the dropship or Cull being flown into it, and even the first charging Outriders were initially repelled. It seemed like the shield only started having issues from having so many Outriders pushing against it at the same time, which seemed to gradually weaken it through sustaining force until Outriders could slowly start getting through without dying (though covered in burns). If anything, it seems more like a weakness in how the shield works (which most armies would presumably be far more reluctant to use the way the Outriders did).
At some point you must ask how many outliers can you truly have for 1 character with so little feats eventually we go with what’s consistent like is a coincidence that it happened in not 1 but 2 movies out of the 2 movies cull was in
Yes, Spider-Man stopped an attack from Cull in two separate movies, but both times were to stop Cull from attacking Iron Man, and clearly Spider-Man and Iron Man's nanotech suits are nowhere near the same level. Between scaling Cull to Iron Man and scaling him to Spider-Man, I feel like scaling him to Iron Man gives the least problems to the scaling chain, though both have their own issues, unless he were to get some sort of variable tier.
I think it is because I was told that if a tesseract crt through people like antman cull and others would downscale but I think that’s wack as they shouldn’t downscale because they almost certainly can’t handle half the feats the high tiers have and almost certainly aren’t that strong in the first like large country antman just from his body weight stepping on cull lol
We'd have to wait and see if that CRT goes through or not. I don't think anyone does anything to directly scale to Post Civil War Giant-Man except for Kang. Prior to Quantumania, the only thing that was shown to give him issues was exhaustion.
Cull can be confident in what ever he wants it doesn’t make it true his massively hilariously outclasses himself then has the power stone to boot meaning if cull really witnessed something potentially overpower thanos then him jumping in literally means a death sentence like what he thinks doesn’t even make since logically with his own power
I think it was only ever secondary reasoning anyways

I don't think knocking someone down was considered to automatically mean scaling to them, depending on the context, and I don't think this particular instance was considered to have enough evidence that the blast actually hurt Cull last time it was brought up, though someone else might have better input to give on that particular topic.
He wasn’t just knocked down he was literally floored like look at bro he’s taking a nap
9229185-a2cb0af1-12ad-4b95-b579-3efa177211d5.jpeg

The Hulkbuster getting knocked over could be partially explained by Banner's relative lack of coordination with the Hulkbuster, though I imagine trying to scale Outriders to it would be dismissed as an outlier either way. For what it's worth, it seemed like the Outriders that jumped Cap were largely trying to grab or bite at him instead of the claw slashes they were using on the Hulkbuster. Cull did take multiple direct blows to the head from the Hulkbuster. As for the shield, it had no issues tanking singular large impacts like the dropship or Cull being flown into it, and even the first charging Outriders were initially repelled. It seemed like the shield only started having issues from having so many Outriders pushing against it at the same time, which seemed to gradually weaken it through sustaining force until Outriders could slowly start getting through without dying (though covered in burns). If anything, it seems more like a weakness in how the shield works (which most armies would presumably be far more reluctant to use the way the Outriders did).
It can’t be explained it was physically overpowered because there were to many of them to the point it couldn’t even stand up so it’s an outlier only when trying to defend cull what if the hulkbuster 2 just isn’t as strong as the first because by feats it certainly isn’t as the first could keep up with the hulk for a little meanwhile the 2nd has bad showings

Yes, Spider-Man stopped an attack from Cull in two separate movies, but both times were to stop Cull from attacking Iron Man, and clearly Spider-Man and Iron Man's nanotech suits are nowhere near the same level. Between scaling Cull to Iron Man and scaling him to Spider-Man, I feel like scaling him to Iron Man gives the least problems to the scaling chain, though both have their own issues, unless he were to get some sort of variable tier.
obviously they aren’t the same tier nano because spidey would be to durable but cull doesn’t scale to tony like at all he couldn’t be even really damage it and I’m pretty sure Tony IW and endgame suit are much stronger the then hulk buster which cull struggled with could barely damage it without weapons

We'd have to wait and see if that CRT goes through or not. I don't think anyone does anything to directly scale to Post Civil War Giant-Man except for Kang. Prior to Quantumania, the only thing that was shown to give him issues was exhaustion.
The crt wasn’t what I mean I mean that these people like cull etc shouldn’t get upgraded because massive long inconsistent scaling chain like I guarantee you by both intent and narratively these people would be killed trying to attempt the same feats many other high tiers have

Post civil war antman almost certainly isn’t that much stronger then civil war antman it would make no since he takes some gigantic leap in power to the just from him getting a little bit bigger like he’s not even that much bigger in the first place
It's consistent with Cull, even without his shield, taking hits from an Iron Man armor that could draw blood from Thanos, even if both Iron Man and Cull are obviously weaker than Thanos.
not every attack Tony does is on the same level like a lot of stuff he did was shoot missiles and beams stuff a lot of which he used his gear to block so he wouldn’t scale heck he didn’t even do the stuff he did to thanos on cull also drawing blood was described as a group effort

Pretty sure Tony drawing blood from thanos is an outlier as thanos can casually pop the nano suit like it’s a balloon his durability has to scale tony endgame suit which would be stronger then IW suit couldn’t even handle the snap on a much lower scale then thanos or hulk snap meaning even the stronger suit is weaker then him so a weaker suit making him bleed makes no sense

There's no evidence to suggest that Korg was in that hold for more than a few seconds, especially considering how early in the main battle it occurred.
It doesn’t matter if he was in it for even 1 second as he’d be crushed or killed/destroyed instantly due to the gigantic tier difference between the two

Last edited:
I mean his durability would still be there even if you think he wasn’t damaging Tony since he was practically no selling the repulsors in both fights

I mean his durability would still be there even if you think he wasn’t damaging Tony since he was practically no selling the repulsors in both fights
You mean the first attack that launched him back that wasn’t his standard repulsor his standard one he was actively blocking with his shield and was never hit by

Also why would tony standard replusor be that impressive anyway it doesn’t really have any impressive feats to my knowledge

Last edited:
Back