• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Firstly, doubt she should be FTL, due to base Sonic being only barely FTL through statements, and she's slower than him by an amount. Secondly, the links for her speed other than the one linking to Sonic's page are either broken or no longer exists.

I assume this is because of the recent DB, not that I don't mind....

Anyway she shouldn't FTL, if she hasn't the feats or the proper scaling to justify her speed stat, her statements should be taken with a grain of salt if that's the case......

Well, what do you suggest instead then? "Unknown"?

Relativistic+ should be work. She did fight and keep pace with Sonic in Sonic Heroes and she was portrayed as being pretty much on par with Shadow in Shadow the Hedgehog.

She's definitely slower than Sonic. The question is, by how much?

In Sonic Adventure, she was one of the slowest characters in the game, but in others, she's almost just as fast. I suppose she just improved.

I do not think she's anywhere near Shadow's level, though. Her being a helper in his game is not enough evidence considering in the same game, Maria (a normal human) is also a helper who can run just as fast as him. Relativistic+ humans confirmed.

Well, we don't have any reason to believe Maria keeping pace with Shadow is anything more than gameplay mechanics. Amy however has fought Sonic in Sonic Heroes and fought foes who could tag Sonic and Shadow in Dark Brotherhood and Shadow the Hedgehog. I get that she's not as fast as Sonic, but she can't be that far behind.

In Sonic Advanced 3, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Cream are all playable characters and any combination of duos of the two can be created. None of them are particulary weaker than the others. Sonic is the fastest (Teams with him are Speed Teams) and Knuckles is the strongest (Teams with him are Power Teams). Any combination of the remaining three will give you a (Flying Team), meaning that Amy and Cream should be comparable at least to Tails.

Considering how Amy is treated as more or less equal to Sonic in Heroes, she can't be that slower.

Although I haven't played any of the Advance games, this sounds fine to me. Is it safe to change the profile now?

Okay. Perhaps she should stay at her current rating then?

Depends on by how much Sonic is faster-than-light, and how much slower Amy is compared to him.

All we have now are that she's at least comparable. No exact numbers or range has been given. We only have assumptions based on what we see.

We should probably hold keys for the characters. Really.

Pre-Adventure 2 Sonic needed Super Form to defeat Perfect Chaos, and the FTL base statements come from modern games.

But that would require it's own page.

For now, keeping Amy the way she is is okay.

Alright. Should we cloee this topic then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back