• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic could've also been running off the drug from earlier.
He is show to have recovered from that by now, he woke up with no significant effects being presented anymore

Not only that but treating breaking down metal doors with any level of importance for a character as strong as Sonic is stupid.
It is part of a badnick, a machine that foight with sonic and co, so it is very strong

The Steam page itself makes it ambiguous (The "ABOUT THIS GAME" part)=
Canon or Headcanon?
You know what they say: everything is canon*.​
*This is not a Sonic Team title, but we strongly believe in the power of headcanon!​

The Steam page itself makes it ambiguous (The "ABOUT THIS GAME" part)=
Canon or Headcanon?
You know what they say: everything is canon*.​
*This is not a Sonic Team title, but we strongly believe in the power of headcanon!​
Well they don't say that it isn't canon, just that it isn't a sonic team title

Well they don't say that it isn't canon, just that it isn't a sonic team title
that's why I said ambiguous

Besides, that's the least important part:
  • They mention that everything is canon as a joke
  • Then they talk about believing in the power of the headcanon
In the end there is no definitive answer and considering that now sega tries to unify the franchise, probably consider the game canon, we just don't have proof yet.
Note: That the game recognizes things from previous games doesn't seem like definitive proof of its canonicity to me.
Although it does seem like definitive proof that the developers like the franchise.

Last edited:
We also know that Sonic has multiple stats amp moves. That seems just as likely as him getting like 5 times stronger in a minute. The rest is good.

I honestly can't put my support towards the new keys, and I especially can't support the AD stuff. After watching the clip, if anything, it appears that Sonic overestimated the effort it would take to break through the door, as he decides after being given motivation by the player character to put his all into punching through. I see nothing that states he got a sudden power boost from this.

However, the speed upgrades and the additional abilities added via TMOS is just fine. I agree with all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back