• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1 more admin, right? Cool. I have an appointment later so I'm gonna be absent for some of the day, but I'll br back later to see if we have the necessary support to apply this.

Additionally, I've added The End's missing abilities through Cyber Corruption that Super Sonic with his Hidden Power should be capable of replicating through Cyber Energy/Corruption

Not 100% sure if this is important or not, but I found out that if you don't have at least 100 rings during the cutscene where you lose a bunch of Rings, you straight up die from The End's attack.

You lose all your rings when you get hit by that attack, leaving you with 100. For example, if you have 999 and get hit by it, you only stay with 100 after the fight starts.

That happened to me last night. I was trying to set up the SA2 mod loader, but it kept telling me it couldn't find some file. The moon then hit and run m,y house

They mentioned there are some things they can only do in cyberspace like, fixing Sonic’s corruption. Perhaps infusing their energy into a cyber forcefield is another one.

Although, the attack still goes through the forcefield and Eggman does take damage with his Eggmobile with no rings coming out, which is impressive.

All the characters in the sandbox of the OP have been edited, Supreme just needs a new key which I'll add in a bit.

After that, I suppose all that's left to do is add Rings to other playable character and that's it.

All the characters in the sandbox of the OP have been edited, Supreme just needs a new key which I'll add in a bit.

After that, I suppose all that's left to do is add Rings to other playable character and that's it.
Neat-o!

I added the justification to TE's profile that he is far stronger than Tethered Supreme via casually refilling him from 0 to 100 multiple times with his own energy.

Just to be sure, a normal attack that would normally hurt Base Sonic will still cause him to lose a ring or a few of them per hit, right?
Yes, depending on the AP of the opponent compared to Sonic's Dura. The stronger the opponent, the more Rings Sonic loses per hit.

What's even left in this thread? Adding rings to other characters? If so, you (and anyone else) could help adding it to the remaining pages than just bumping the thread.

I’m kinda trying to get traction on the thread for giving 2-B forcefields to the digitized characters, when that’s finished I can try to help.

Bump, I added ring abilities to most of the major characters except Eggman who needs to be unlocked, the Boom crew because I wasn’t sure if the benefits applied to them, and Fang cuz of the superstars CRT. Although before this closes, could Rings having stat amplification also be applied? In Riders 1 when you collect enough rings, your level increases and your boost duration/speed increase too.

Last edited:
Although before this closes, could Rings having stat amplification also be applied? In Riders 1 when you collect enough rings, your level increases and your boost duration/speed increase too.
Kinda testing the waters with an addition this late, and I say this as somebody who would like it if we could. I'd say as long as you have an imgur bundle showing it clearly, it should be fine.
the Boom crew because I wasn’t sure if the benefits applied to them
It doesn't, good call on the restraint. A CRT would need to happen for them if anything.

Kinda forgot about it until now, sorry. This concept also extended into the Riders sequels, where you can trade rings for upgrades on your board like higher speed or a higher ring cap mid-race, and your board physically transforms to accommodate that.

Speaking of which there is a lot of abilities from Extreme Gear that could probably be covered in a CRT.

Last edited:
Man I didn’t even think about Runners when adding rings to characters. Might need to add them to Tikal and Mephiles (and Sticks?)

But in Runners I think rings just act as the standard health substitute mechanic.

Oops I’ll remove the revision for Mephiles then, if needed.

And yes it applies to all Riders characters, it’s a universal mechanic. It even extends outside of Riders, since getting max rings in Frontiers unlocks the max speed boost without having to get Koco upgrades.

Last edited:
Back