• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every Rose Must Bloom: Amy Rose [Vol. 1, Pt. 2 - Sonic Profile Revision Series]

Girl Power! (Introduction)
Sup, everybody? Sonic Origins Plus is around the corner, Superstars later on, and then Update 3 to Frontiers. Amy Rose has a central role in all of these, and so I found it best to bring her profile in line with my standards of profilemaking nowadays.

The Profile
Here it is, ladies and gents.

The largest change you'll notice right away is the Super Amy and Hyper Amy keys (suck it, Shadow), which I'm sure everybody has heard of by now. You'll also see the attached note at the bottom of the profile which states that her Super Form and Hyper Form are currently deemed non-canon, but the possibility of seeing Super Amy in the upcoming Sonic Superstars has become a greater, real possibility. At that point, the note of them being non-canon can likely get removed.

And yes, I'm aware we have to wait until the game is officially released to apply the new keys. Which is exactly why I'm doing this two days before the game releases, as the 48 hour grace period would cover it up.

Discuss
And, well... That's it. I aim to clean up her Notable Attacks/Techniques section a bit further, but I've gotten about everything I needed to add. Feel free to share your opinions, suggestions, and thoughts!

Agree. A rather simple change. I disagree with scaling all Supers/Hypers to 2-A, but I'll save that for a thread of my own.

I agree and good job, i would just include a render for modern super/hyper amy, since every one else has one for modern era, i recomend this one:
IMG_2132.png

Uploaded in case you want to use it

Shouldn't this line in the summary be:

"saving his friends from Cyber Space"

instead of

"save his friends from Cyber Space"

Otherwise, hyper overhaul!

This will get a conditional agreement from me.

Personally, I don't feel very comfortable adding keys due to possibilities, even if they are likely. If the game comes out and it turns out Super Amy is real, then I'll allow it. Otherwise, I would ask that you hold off until it is, in fact, canon to the character.

That is all.

always love your sonic profile rehauls.

I know next to nothing about sonic but i always hover/view your sonic profile overhauls cause they're so beautiful. great great job
Comments like yours bring me pure joy and make it all the more worthwhile, thank you!
So when's my boi who don't chuckle Knuckles getting a rehaul
#KnowingSmile

Please pardon my late arrival in this thread.
So Super Amy & Hyper Amy are being added to the profile as keys, but noted as non-canon until a future game confirms their appearance?
Why are they considered non-canon currently despite their announcement in Sonic Superstars & the infamous "Everything is canon claim"?

Why are they considered non-canon currently despite their announcement in Sonic Superstars & the infamous "Everything is canon claim"?
Because Super Forms aren't confirmed for Superstars yet (though it's likely), and because taking that mantra literally has been dismissed here

I agree and good job, i would just include a render for modern super/hyper amy, since every one else has one for modern era, i recomend this one:
IMG_2132.png
Does the modern version get the super form? Because this only seems to appear for her classic design

Back