• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I should have noticed the speed equalization thing before I made the original. Since Diane is in a training arc, her post-timeskip tier will most likely be too high for Amy. So this a fight with pre-timeskip Diane.

Round 1: Diane can't use "Friends".

Round 2: Diane is allowed to use "Friends".

And yes, speed is equalized this time.

Going with Diane here due to a lot of reasons from the old thread. Diane has confirmed stats and Amy's higher ends are 'likely' or 'possibly'. Also, Diane's advantage in the fight is in range - she can keep Amy away from her for most of the battle.

Well Amy Could Use her Love Powers To Freeze People in Place or just to make others dizzy She can Also Use her pink Energy to Make herself invisible And to Create a Explosive energy blast Plus She Can Also use her Love manipulation To Empower others And to Heal herself And as we can See She's Pretty Powerful But My Guess it's a Tie.

Back