• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amy Rose VS Android 18

Android 18 fights Amy Rose

* SBA is used (DBZ Android 18 and Adventure Era Amy are used. Both are 4-C, Speed is equalized)

* Fight takes place at Twinkle Park in Station Square

* Win by any means

* Pink Hedgehog: 5

* Blonde Cyborg: 0

* Incon:

Could a pink hedgehog do what the Prince of all Saiyans can't?

amy-rose-official-art-sonic-channel-2014-626x1024.png
Android_18_FighterZ.png

Last edited:
Well, i would say it depends on who is the skilled fighter, but Amy have paralysis induncing so she can deal more attacks, how often does she use it?

So, I think the clear advantages in 18's favor is her significantly greater range. Amy's best at close to mid range combat. 18 has interstellar range. Self explanatory.
In addition, Android 18 has flight. This means she could choose to abuse range if she feels the need to.

However, I'd say Amy could take this. She has the kit to keep Android 18 om close range. That being her (I believed) layered social influencing, and stealth/invisibility. By vanishing, or convincing Android 18 to come in close, she could easily land attacks. Especially given her paralysis inducement. Which while not something she spams in-character, would certainly use against an opponent like Android 18 who has greater range and flight. It'd be her only option to keep her in close. And a 30 second paralysis is a **** ton of time considering Amy has the AP advantage over 18.

I think I'm leaning towards Amy mid-diff. But curious to hear counterarguments if there are any.

Well, i would say it depends on who is the skilled fighter, but Amy have paralysis induncing so she can deal more attacks, how often does she use it?
It's her special move in SA2 Battle. Not sure how she uses it in-character, but it's still a valid part of her arsenal.

Ok, i think 18 could take this with her best martial artist and AoE blast from range. She usual tactic is wearing down her opponent stamina to win, because her energy is unlimeted, so she can do that too.
Altrought, the paralysis induncing is a problem, which i don't have any argurment against.

Ok, i think 18 could take this with her best martial artist and AoE blast from range. She usual tactic is wearing down her opponent stamina to win, because her energy is unlimeted, so she can do that too.
Altrought, the paralysis induncing is a problem, which i don't have any argurment against.
I think AoE won't be too much of a problem. Sonic is one of those verses where their travel speed scales to their combat speed. She'd be able to run away from an AoE if it expanded towards her. Especially considering she has speed amps that let her travel close to 60x faster.

I think AoE won't be too much of a problem. Sonic is one of those verses where their travel speed scales to their combat speed. She'd be able to run away from an AoE if it expanded towards her. Especially considering she has speed amps that let her travel close to 60x faster.
Can she dodge all of them if 18 spams it?
And does she have this speed amp in this key?

Can she dodge all of them if 18 spams it?
And does she have this speed amp in this key?
I'm pretty sure even Classic Amy has the 54x speed amp. Let alone Modern Amy. I don't think she'd dodge ALL of 18's attacks, but if she's using her amp, then I doubt Android 18 will be able to tag her. It lets her see people who were faster than her in super slow-mo. However, unlike Sonic, she doesn't spam amps and use it as opening moves to take out opponents. She does use them tho to navigate through places faster. She also could use it to attack if she needed to.

Realistically, I see Android 18 starting off flying and spamming Ki Blasts, Amy dodges them with her amp. Then she goes invisible to make her come in close (Since Amy doesn't have any Ki/Chi to read), or uses her layered Social Influencing to trick her into coming down (It's not like it's out of character to use CQC anyway. She did so against Vegeta when she broke his arm). Then she could paralyze her for 30 seconds. Then it's game over for her imo. Getting pummeled for 30 seconds by someone stronger than you can't end well.

Does Amy have the AP advantage? Like, Amy is listed as Star Level, and 18 is like Star Level+, she upscale by a lot.

The ap difference is barelly 1.122x, and Android 18 uspcale above her valor, so i don't think Amy have the Ap advantage.
Is kinda irrelevant anyway, since she can one-shot with Kienzan.

The ap difference is barelly 1.122x, and Android 18 uspcale above her valor, so i don't think Amy have the Ap advantage.
Is kinda irrelevant anyway, since she can one-shot with Kienzan.
I believe Amy upscales her value as well. That said, Amy can block moves that one-shot her typically. And Android 18 doesn't even use Kienzan that much in-character. I doubt she'd get it out before she's beaten Did 18 even have Kienzan in the Android saga?

Blocking one shots
Ohhhh. From everyone in Sonic Battle. In Battle, you can fill up your Ichikoro Gauge. Doing so lets you infuse any attack you throw with energy strong enough to instantly one-shot anyone. Even at full health against stronger opponents. However, everyone also has a Guard Skill. If you use that, you can block an Ichikoro attack, and fill up your own ichikoro gauge without being one-shot. Amy can block being one-shot by Sonic's Ichikoro attacks for example via her guard skill while also filling up her own.

Ohhhh. From everyone in Sonic Battle. In Battle, you can fill up your Ichikoro Gauge. Doing so lets you infuse any attack you throw with energy strong enough to instantly one-shot anyone. Even at full health against stronger opponents. However, everyone also has a Guard Skill. If you use that, you can block an Ichikoro attack, and fill up your own ichikoro gauge without being one-shot. Amy can block being one-shot by Sonic's Ichikoro attacks for example via her guard skill while also filling up her own.
Is her guard gauge filled up at the start of the fight?

I believe Amy upscales her value as well.[
Ok, so les't just say they are equal in Ap then.
That said, Amy can block moves that one-shot her typically.
Can se block multiply ones? And can she defend agaisnt cutting ones?
And Android 18 doesn't even use Kienzan that much in-character.
She don't really have much fights after learning the Kienzan to say that. Like, she fight once in the Buu saga, and does uses Kienzan that time, and after that she don't have much oppurnity to do so.
I doubt she'd get it out before she's beaten
I believe she can trought, at any moment.
Did 18 even have Kienzan in the Android saga?
In the Buu Saga she uses it in Goten and Trunks;

Ok, so les't just say they are equal in Ap then.
If both upscale, and Amy naturally has the higher AP, wouldn't Amy have a slight edge?
Can se block multiply ones? And can she defend agaisnt cutting ones?
I believe. Pretty sure you hold block or just press it again. Not that Amy would need to keep blocking. She can also just dodge, lol. And yes, she can block cutting attacks from Sonic that would one-shot her.
She don't really have much fights after learning the Kienzan to say that. Like, she fight once in the Buu saga, and does uses Kienzan that time, and after that she don't have much oppurnity to do so.
I haven't read Boo saga in a while. Didn't she only use it ONCE in her fight with Goten and Trunks after figuring out it was two people disguised or smth? It's def not something she opens with.
I believe she can trought, at any moment.
I believe she'd use it. But not before Amy uses an amp, or paralyzes 18 for 30 seconds and then proceeds to pound her to a pulp.
In the Buu Saga she uses it in Goten and Trunks;
I forgot she had one giant DBZ key rather than splitting it between the arcs she was in.

No. You get it by beating on your opponent, charging, healing, or blocking. I believe even when it's full you can still block tho.
...if it isn't full then she'll have to dodge and even if it is full, she'll have to cancel her social influencing into a block. She's not willing to let herself get punted by a blast after all

...if it isn't full then she'll have to dodge and even if it is full, she'll have to cancel her social influencing into a block. She's not willing to let herself get punted by a blast after all
What? You block when your bar is empty to fill your gauge. Not when your gauge is full. I mean, you CAN still block, but it won't fill your gauge any further.

Not to mention, her social influencing is just pointing up. It's not like that takes any significant amount of time.

Back