• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, Kairi can't deal with Amy Invunarebility, and Amy can hit Kairi trought all time and space, and also speed blitz her with the 348x amp, i think not sure if thats the exact number.

I don't see Kairi wincons here.

What's the reasoning for the invulnerability beyond "it just works", again? I recall invulnerability without a sound mechanical explanation behind are just deemed glorified durabiltiy for our purposes.

Anyways, Spin Dashing isn't really in character for Amy, it's often quite limited at best compared to other Sonic characters, and I don't need to explain that move is further limited by the fact she'd have to be grounded to use it to begin with, meaning that it isn't that practical against an opponent that can be constantly airbone or teleport out of a rather linear path.

What's the reasoning for the invulnerability beyond "it just works", again?
Invulnerability (Super forms are stated by multiple different sources to be invincible, indestructible[28] and invulnerable, and are merely unaffected by conventional attacks from a bunch of different enemies, such as Perfect Chaos, Time Eater, Ultimate Gemerl and the Great Eggman Robo)

Besides heart Manipulation, Kairi don't have much to counter that.

What's the reasoning for the invulnerability beyond "it just works", again? I recall invulnerability without a sound mechanical explanation behind are just deemed glorified durabiltiy for our purposes.
Emotional empowerement, as in, the emotional positivr wish of the one using it makes the damage go away

Anyways, Spin Dashing isn't really in character for Amy, it's often quite limited at best compared to other Sonic characters
It is as in character as any char tbh

, and I don't need to explain that move is further limited by the fact she'd have to be grounded to use it to begin with, meaning that it isn't that practical against an opponent that can be constantly airbone or teleport out of a rather linear path.
She has thr super sonic boost, even faster than the spin dash and can be done in the air

Emotional empowerement, as in, the emotional positivr wish of the one using it makes the damage go away
That sounds like straight up Statistics Amplification, so uh... yeah, it's not true invulnerability for our purposes but just high durability.

However, how high Amy scales in 2-B again?

It is as in character as any char tbh
Reason?

She has thr super sonic boost, even faster than the spin dash and can be done in the air
Oh okay.

That sounds like straight up Statistics Amplification, so uh... yeah, it's not true invulnerability for our purposes but just high durability.
emeralds turn wishes and thoughts into reality, so interpret this as they literally "wishing" the damage away if it phrases better for you

However, how high Amy scales in 2-B again?
ad infinitum*ad infinitum, basically as high as you can be in 2-B from what i saw

it is the main attack movie in basically every game she is in, like, you can argue that she uses hammer more, but spin dash is still very much in character, of course, she won't use it as a first like sonic mostly does tho

(y)

emeralds turn wishes and thoughts into reality, so interpret this as they literally "wishing" the damage away if it phrases better for you

ad infinitum*ad infinitum, basically as high as you can be in 2-B from what i saw

it is the main attack movie in basically every game she is in, like, you can argue that she uses hammer more, but spin dash is still very much in character, of course, she won't use it as a first like sonic mostly does tho

(y)
Oh, Reality Warping then, that can work.

Lmao, Kairi can't do much here.

However, this is just a incon as the stupid smurf fate manip of hers also goes to herself.

well if neither can kill eachother due to fate manip protecting one and invul + higher stats protecting the other, i guess i will vote incon, for now at least

Kairi is one of those characters that can't directly apply hax, for stuff like conceptual EE or anything else she has to inflict significant damage.

No hax from her "Heart" power?

How?
maginary world makes universal space times, aka dream worlds, for every dream of any living being that can dream in every dimension, there are "endless" dimensions for every possibility as stated by tails in the tailstube, i could argue that the living beings in a single planet is enough for "endless" dreams, so with an endless multiverse with endless living beings makes maginary world exponentially bigger than the normal ad infinitum multiverse, sonic's 2-Bs scale to all of the cosmology

Uh... wouldn't it be a mismatch? Generally for a match to be indexable both characters require some win condition to the other.

maginary world makes universal space times, aka dream worlds, for every dream of any living being that can dream in every dimension, there are "endless" dimensions for every possibility as stated by tails in the tailstube, i could argue that the living beings in a single planet is enough for "endless" dreams, so with an endless multiverse with endless living beings makes maginary world exponentially bigger than the normal ad infinitum multiverse, sonic's 2-Bs scale to all of the cosmology

that just looks like countless 2-B

yeah, I recall Sonic being in hundreds of times above baseline countless, not whatever you said

otherwise they'd be rated higher than pokemon
Sonic 2-B is countless unis*however many non-Maginaryworld universes there are, although since Solaris is destroying MW across all of time, it’s potentially really high.

Back