• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion Thread #2

A general discussion thread about Among Us where you can talk about anything related to the game.

1f9249103f371671071532e02e3ab39d2da49cbe.png

ok, so plans were to upgrade the gun to possibly supersonic and the Impostor himself also to possibly Supersonic because of the vent calc

also, ther was discussion about giving him limited resistance to cold since astornauts suits are ment to let the person survive in space (which is -270°C) as swell as heat resistance since they can stand quite close to lava, with a termometer saying the area is at 300-320°C [Also, i can't be the temperature of the lava itself since there no tubes or anything going into the pool and the closest thing to something like that is the metal board protruting from the side, which the Player Characters can walk on without problems so it would still give them resistance to heat]

Yeah, no, I still incredibly disagree with heat resistance. Cold resistance via the suit, well, perhaps, but definitely not heat.

Welp found the anwement. Canceled in a relative term when in the same breath they said they were just going to put all the content they had planned for 2 into the first game

there's not much
they can posibly get weapon mastery since they know how to operate laser cannons.
maybe vehiculiar mastery because of the navigation tasks showing they know how to operate The Skeld.
there isn't many strenght feats but the refilling task shows they can lift a canister filled with fuel tho the canister is a lot smaller than a regular one.

I'd say "no" to both of those, as weapon mastery is pretty dubious off of but a single minigame (would one truly call it "mastery"?), and nav tasks are moreso small technological tasks rather than full-on driving the ship.

what about the fuel one? i'm not sure if it's enough for a lifting feat tbh because of it being way smaller than the crewmates who are already really small

so i still think that there is a posibility of weapon mastery but i don't think they should have vehicular mastery anymore since the ship is probably on auto pilot

The ship WAS on autopilot.
Also, where did you hear about a Henry Stickmin map in the game? Im really interested about it.

Why would you EVER give weapon mastery for simply participating in two shooting minigames?

One of the first revisions I'm planning to do is removing weapon mastery/vehicle mastery from a ton of pages, so many profiles have them for barely looking in the direction of a vehicle or weapon in one scene of a series, it's insane.

also since you can still win a game with 3 people left that means 2 crewmates have the strenght to overpower an impostor and i think that might be something

Wha... no. Crewmates are never shown to attack, and the fact that even if 3 are alive and one of them is the impostor, it doesnt mean they can overpower them. They have never been shown to do it.

It's not about overpowering, it's about voting them out lol.

Back