• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion Thread #2

Maybe a machine??? We don't know how exactly they throw him and we don't have proof so we shouldn't add anything until maybe we get some official clarification.

With how large the community of the game currently is the developers might add lore or even make a comic at any time.

The Skeld would also have Energy Projection with laser cannons and the prime shields tasks might also be something

so i want to make a crewmate profile but i'm not sure if there is enough for it. Most of the stats are probably gonna be below average or average human

I wouldnt recommend to make a crewmate profile, becaus they were already established to be featless.

the best feat i found for the crewmates is the replace water jug task on polus where the crewmate has to fill up a water jug in the boiler room and then carry it to the office

Im pretty sure literally any human IRL is capable of doing it, so I wouldnt call it that impressive

well it is the best thing i could find and i think what's impresive is that the crewmate doesn't slow down when carrying the jug like most people would and that the boiler room is pretty far away from the office. So it could still be a pretty good stamina feat even if it's not an impresive strenght feat

Last edited:
Sure

Even though its only one profile yet a massive community due to the games rise in popularity in August of this year

i'm not really experienced with it tho , also should i mention the impostors shapeshifting abillties and/or sabotage ability under the power of the verse

also once a crewmate profile does happen would it be posible for the crewmate ghosts to keep the same tier as alive crewmates since unlike impostor ghosts they can still interact with things

another thing is the crewmates can take a punch from an impostor which is seen during the gun kill animation and the impostors have Street Level striking strenght so could the crewmates get Street Level durability from that?

so while i decided to wait for the new update to release before i make a crewmate profile a Skeld profile might still be posibly(tho most of the stats would be unknown). also would someone be able to calculate The Skeld's size?

Not being blown up instantly from a 9-C punch doesn't give you street level dura. They were killed immediately after (albeit by another attack), I don't think it's a very usable feat to not die from the first attack of a two-attack combo that kills you.

Probably expecting a PVP mode

They also confirmed up to 15 players in one game so that the option for 3 impostors is much fairer

i'm not sure about the PVP mode honestly since the game i supposed to be a murder mystery game and a PVP mode wouldn't really fit in my opinion

apperently the new map is supposed to be henry stickmin related so maybe we could have new tasks that reference the games

We got a Halloween update. Most of these details are probably nothing but ill bring em up. The "crew" here refers to the Crewmates and Impostor.

•The crew can see small ghost creatures around the Skeld.

•The crew can wear hats that seem to be a knife in their skull. This could just be those fake knives though.

•Not related to the Halloween update, but the Mini Crewmate may can get a profile? It survives a fall off the heads of the crewmates. 10-C? Yeah, this ain't happening but it would be pretty cool lol.

a mini crewmate profile would be absolutely hilarious but it's probably not possible since they don't do much

Last edited:
so i wonder what new tasks will be in the new map
maybe a task that has you throw a bag into the back of a truck referencing the first henry stickmin game

There is one potential feat that we overlooked. The Mira HQ eject sequence has the crewmember fall a long distance and hit lava. The fall doesn't kill them, the lava does.

Back