• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion Thread #2

that's a posibility but i'm very unsure about it
but i would also like to discuss if the crewmates are below average or average human level
tho they are small i think they might be average human since they can lift a jug full of water that's almost their size and carry it around with no signs of exhaustion which i doubt a Below average human character can do

There is one potential feat that we overlooked. The Mira HQ eject sequence has the crewmember fall a long distance and hit lava. The fall doesn't kill them, the lava does.
How was there lava? We cant really tell what they landed on after being thrown off of Mira HQ

i just realized we never actually agreed on the cold and heat resistance for crewmates and impostors

Last edited:
so should we assume that the water jug the crewmates carry weighs as much as an average one?
and should i stop bringing up the damn water jug?
edit: i have realized that calculating the weight would probably be better since the jug seems to be a different size than average ones and also since polus is a cold planet so the water would be heavier

Last edited:
so i already have all the stats prepared for a crewmate profile
the speed is normal human
the AP, dura and lifting strenght are all below average human
the stamina is high
and the intelligence is average possibly above average
is everyone ok with those?

The Crewmates not as ghosts aren't fully useless. They can use the tablets and do tasks meaning they might some technology manipulation and can see small ghost creatures. They do seem to have some intelligence.

the crewmates having technology manipulation by doing tasks feels wrong. but their tablet could probably be listed under standard equipment

i'm very dedicated to making a crewmate profile and i'm definatly gonna make it but i'm waiting for the new update to release first incase there are some new feats there

so i am still wondering what ghosts the crewmates see. @Ican'tthinkof1goodname if you could explain that would be nice
and another important question is what is the crews intelligence. they have never shown anything above the norm but they are astronauts and should probably be smarter than an average person because of that

so i'm kinda wondering how the crewmates fix the wires. because in the task the wires just magically extend and connect to each other

so i'm kinda wondering how the crewmates fix the wires. because in the task the wires just magically extend and connect to each other
The crew mates use their hands. They show up when pressing the emergency button. It probably doesn't show them during the wires task because it would be in the way of the mini game from a game design persepctive.

They're probably just pulling the wires forward, or placing some replacement wires on top.

Shitty visuals doesn't mean they have some sort of reality warping.

I think the Impostor should have a speed and AP upgrade.
The creator of the game can actually modify the speed of the impostor and the crewmate up to Superhuman I think.Also the impostor can use vents which can help him travel faster .He can also blow up skulls,which is the hardest bone in the human body

Modifying the speed is just game mechanics. We go by the default settings (1x speed).

I have a vent calc, which can further be supported by a blitz by a bit of distance, but the latter is likely game mechanics, but I have been saying the impostor was hiding their true speed just to blend in.

Already listed the skull part, but that was with a gun.

Why would you assume that they survive that? They also win if the reactor melts down, and we don't scale them to surviving reactor meltdowns.

Back