• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because what can possibly go wrong?

Rules: Use BB's High End. Speed equalized. Ragnarok is restricted for the great Amakasu .

Who wins and why?

Hug
Give me a hug!

Don't
Don't mind if I do!

Well he can summon different gods like Huang Long and Lucifer they are as strong as him though but they are gods yes also i wonder is amakasu born on earth just curious

Not sure if the gods he can summon have more divine authority than that of a bunch of beings like Tiamat who control the fundamental systems of life and death of the entire planet.

Just going to say though, there is a difference between "Small Star level AP and being Divine" and "Divine Authority over a small star and everything in it, including concepts, causality, time, etc"

Aye, Authority in the Nasuverse works by increasing your status conceptually. Basic way to do this in verse is to unlock your Origin. Unlocking higher authority puts you closer to Akasha and the ability to do more crazy cosmic feats.

I don't mean to say Divine Authority is a nasuverse only thing.

But it's literally about Authority, about what you as a God have control over due to your Godhood.

>5-B/5-A AP and being divine doesn't necessarily mean >5-A/5-B Divine Authority

From what ik Amakasu can summon every god thought of by man as the page mentions though idk how many examples are like this: Lucifer, Huanglong, Deus, Balor and his army of Fomoria even among all others; and also summon their corrupt versions also huanglong is the incarnation of earth from what ik but my shenshinkan is limited tbh lol

I know, I'm just stating how the system works in BB's verse anyways. I suppose the main question is if he can summon Gods who outrank BB despite his restriction.

BB is becoming the new Reinhard, not surprising when you find a character more powerful then 682.

Anyway, unless this divinity surpasses her divinity over Earth and everything of it, Amakasu loses via BBs conceptual manipulation nullifying all of his Hax.

If it does override her authority, zither her past selves can kill him.

If he can screw over causality to arrive before he's left, he might be ok with having a past self killed.

I don't really know how Rosei are created or much of their mechanics though.

For starters, what exactly is Amakasu. A Rosei yes. Some kind of living dream. But what does that mean?

BB authority isn't gonna work on Amakasu.

For reference This one can summon Odi, Amakasu can surely summon divine beings like Shinno Akikage (Read his classification), if that isn't enough for you, he can overpower Alaya (no need to explain what it is) with his will only, being a Rosei already give him a pass.

Past selves killing him won't work too, he can read what will happen in the past and travel there to stop her :p.

He doesn't have time travel (edit: apparently he does actually). Still, there's no reason for him to read the past.

And those Gods do not necessarily have a greater divine authority than BB. In the Nasuverse, there are a bunch of top gods called Earth Mothers, who are the creators and destroyers of all life on earth, controlling the system of life and death, and the concepts of world building and things like that. These are primordial gods who are revered in some form by every civilisation. Each of them is just as powerful as Tiamat .

BB absorbed them all and gained their divine authority.

Creating a "world" of death has nothing on being able to command the system of time, life and death and all concepts of the entire planet. And while impressive, being the combination of every evil entity also wouldn't be as much Divine Authority as having the combined divine authority of every Eath Mother Goddess who was responsible for said evil gods being able to exist in the first place.

Being able to overpower Alaya with one's will does also not stop Divine Authority, seeing as A) it is a matter of Amakasu's wilpower against Alaya's not divinei authority against divine authority and B) Amakasu isn't a god and so doesn't have any divinity to begin with.

There is nothing that supports Tiamat having greater Divinity then Shinno who is the Amalgamation of every known demonic and evil entity in existence (this include divine beings as well). Amakasu can summon Gods be it from myth or even from fiction, evidence of that being of course his Ragnarok which allows him to summon every top god and making them fight against each other.

In relation to what are the Rosei, they are the representation of humanity followed by Alaya (Source of all existence and the collective unconsciousness of humanity) This is why they are Dreams, they embodies all of humanity dreams, they embodies their own ideals.

I don't how BB authority fare gainst metaphysical existence so any comment on that would be helpful.

It wouldn't make him divine at all, but whether or not his summoned gods can affect BB is a question we're trying to answer.

Eh, i don't know, he summons them and let them take on BB?.

There is also the Rosei thing i have just said.

Well, BB can time travel, but she doesn't need it thanks to her Nigh-Omnipresence. She already exists in the past, present, and future.

Her Time Paradox skill is impressive, but she also has C.C.C., Golden Grail, and other hax as well of course. C.C.C. does conceptual damage in wiping the opponent from reality.

Uhh quick question. If these Gods were thought up by humanity wouldn't that make them of Earth Origin? since they were technically "born" there?

Also with everything he has linked to humanity is he himself of Earth origin?

Edit: how much trouble would these Gods be for BB?

@Monarch

Shinno >>>>>> Tiamat, i'm pretty sure Nyarlathotep has nothing to do with Tiamat and i'm pretty sure fictional gods has nothing to do with her and this is Shinno, Amakasu can summon other powerful gods. Simply put , just because Tiamat command the system of time, life and death and all concepts of the entire planet doesn't make her more divine then top gods like Odin, Zeus.

I think i should have said it in a different way, he surpassed Alaya :3.

@Galaxian Her Nigh-Omnipresence is gonna be a probs for Amakasu that's for sure.

C.C.C... not so sure about it, it sends the victim to another imaginary space? if so pretty sure Amakasu can escape from it, Golden Grail is another thing entirely though and so is Time Paradox.

@Aizen Ah! Welp i derped :p

Don't know how him canceling his opponent attacks is gonna work against C.C.C..

The gods Amakasu can summon are more powerful than Nakiri Kuubou at his peak.

Now that i think about it, i would like to see BB reaction to him summoning even Tiamat :^)

BB only loves Hakuno, so good luck seducing her.

I'll vote for BB. We all know the reasons. C.C.C. to the face in every point of time.

No one questions the smexyness of our lord and savior Amakasu surpassed only by Rot Spinne that surpasses a greek olympian God and has a physique of Atlas-A-hem.

'k, vote counted.

BB: 1

Amakasu: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Spinne enter the fight, and convert both of them to Spinnetheism and they start worshipping him

Voting for BANZAI BOI, he can summon the gods and overwhelm BB with them and he will forever come back as long as humanity feel courage...or he just decide himself to come back and he can cancel attacks like C.C.C

Amakasu summons Spinne thinking he can control the Almighty One and that legit happens.

BB: 1 (ThisIsMySwagPack)

Amakasu: 1 (ALRF)

Inconclusive: 0

I'm waiting for someone to tell me if Banzai Boi and his Gods are under the influence of BB's Authority.

@ALRF

BB has power nullification via the Grail. and unless the Gods can survive Existence Erasure they won't be much of a problem for her eiither. Also it's easier said than done to overwhelm BB given all her HAX and the Safe-Haven she has if ever she feels threatened

Gods can survive Existence Erasure too, Nakiri Kuubou once had his existence erased only to come back.

Amakasu too can nullify attacks and shit like that so they negg each other.

Amakasu himself can transport to other places like dreams (don't know if BB can go to metaphysical places) so he too has a safe place to go.

GalaxianAegis said:
If they were born out of humanity, they should still be under the Earth Mother Authority's domain.

That's what I was thinking.

Giving this to BB aswell. She can null everything (especially helpful against his ability to stop attacks) then C.C.C and I don't see why she can't ignore the gods.

Just going to point out that BB can also absorb the Gods to make them a part of herself, stacking their own divinity authority on top of hers

And even if said gods do have higher divine authority, which I very much doubt it, she can also use her bag of other hax to beat them down and absorb them, gaining their divinine authority and abilities.

Does he start this fight with the gods? Because I don't really see him summoning his friends before BB smacks him in the past. She does know every single future possibility, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back