• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to tell me a bit more about these worlds that Amakasu can create? Are they outside normal reality, or do they simply override reality inside the world? How exactly does he BFR people to them? Is there proof that he can simply rewrite their laws as easily as BB can say "no doing X"?

Also, the target's willpower has zero effect on any of BB's abilities, apart from maybe her Golden Grail, so I don't know why people keep bringing up Amakasu's overpowering Alaya feat

Considering BB's weakness, these dream worlds are his best option for defeating her.

He can banish people into dreams. Not this world of his if I understand correctly. but in either case BB wouldn't be able to escape.

The thing is I believe she'd know and it'd be the first law she could rewrite. however it's very 50/50

which is why I'd change my vote to inconclusive if it wasn't already decided

As i said, he can still travel or erase her existence, he can do that and she defintely has no resistance towards that Erasure Existence or resurrection to come back or something along those lines (something Amakasu can clearly do). I've clearly repeated over numerous times as to why BB authority ain't working, Killing his past self wouldn't work, Time Stop wouldn't work and such, Law manipulation is hardly gonna work, all of these are something i debunked, decomposing into data will just be cancelled and Golden Grail, all he has to do is not let it touch him (which he can do by ignoring causality and not letting it touch him)

Gods can do the same (not gonna repeat myself on how they can ignore her authority) , heck nothing stopping them from flagging her to death. Nakiri can just come close to her and harm her soul and mind because of his Miasma, or just go bonkers with Dragon Roar (again reasons i've already stated) , Shinno can mind screw her, or just make her despair, or anything he would like to do. Remember those are just Tataris, other Gods are even...horrible for her.

>Anyone want to tell me a bit more about these worlds that Amakasu can create? Are they outside normal reality, or do they simply override reality inside the world? How exactly does he BFR people to them? Is there proof that he can simply rewrite their laws as easily as BB can say "no doing X"?

Creation Dream... or part of it...it doesn't matter as he can do such thing, i will say it agai he can create worlds outside of Alaya (do i have to go and explain what it is as being the source of all existence again?) oh and these worlds, not even Harumitsu Oosugi can delete them.

>Also, the target's willpower has zero effect on any of BB's abilities, apart from maybe her Golden Grail, so I don't know why people keep bringing up Amakasu's overpowering Alaya feat

It does, it show his superiority over the Source of all existence, if he can surpass such things, he definitely surpass the authority of life and death.

So i guess BB takes a Tsar Bomba to the face and Amakasu wins.

Not really, because Gargoyle changed his vote.

BB: 5 (ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, GalaxianAegis, Monarch Laciel, LordAizenSama)

Dreamakasu: 9 (ALRF, TISSG7Redgrave, Knightofannihilation666, SchroKatze, Matthew Schroeder, ZERO7772, Cropfist, Ultima Reality, Gargoyle One)

Inconclusive: 0

If Repp comes and gives a good reason, then I'll change my vote.

The win still goes to Amekasu if Repp doesn't vote though.

So do I keep your vote for now or just remove it altogether? laughing as I imagine that Reppu most likely won't vote at all and it will stay as it is

Keep my vote.

Never understood this, "Oh this person is clearly making an argument in one characters favor, but he didn't say vote.

@ALRF can he "cancel" her in all moment throughout space and time simulatneously? I can believe him doing it across all of space, but time? Doing it one moment by moment through time travel wouldn't work either, seeing as there would alway be another moment she exists in.

And also, even if he can time travel, he can't be at every point in the past simultaneously, while she can be, and is already attacking every one of his past selves at every past moment to kill him seeing as he is not time paradox resistant.

If her past selves, who have all the knowledge she gains by virtue of her nigh-omnipresence, start writing laws in the past saying Amakasu can't time travel, Amakasu can't summon, Amakasu can't regen, etc etc, those gods like Kuubou will never have a chance to be summoned or break the laws, because they have already been written, at all points across time, while Amakasu's time travel means he can only get to one of those points at a (by higher dimensional view of) time, while she is already doing it. Reading her mind and seeing it happening means nothing when he cannot stop it because it has already happened at an infinite number of points in the past.

Willpower does not override authority. In Senshikan. Alaya is the collective unconscious of humanity, and one's willpower can override it if it is strong enough. However willpower alone cannot override Authority, and willpower does not equal Authority, so stronger willpower is not getting Amakasu past BB's authority. The mechanics for overriding Alaya and overriding Authority are two completely different things.

And again, she could also let him summon a single weaker god, then break that god down and absorb it, thus gaining all of its abilities, including mid-godly regen, resistances, type 8 immortality, divine authority, etc. Sure it would come back thanks to its own mid-godly regen and type 8, but it would also be unable to ever inconvienience her in any way.

Yes he can create worlds. But what can these worlds do? Is he merely creating pocket dimensions, or can he control their fundamental laws of reality as well? If so, where is this stated? If he BFRs her to one, being outside normal reality and thus the moon cell will cause her to be weakened. But this is a single possibility for him to try.

BB: 5 (ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, GalaxianAegis, Monarch Laciel, LordAizenSama)

Dreamakasu: 8 (ALRF, TISSG7Redgrave, Knightofannihilation666, SchroKatze, Matthew Schroeder, ZERO7772, Cropfist, Ultima Reality)

Hmm... if willpower is the contest here, then BB isn't losing easily either.

She originally started out with E- Rank Luck due to her nature as a managerial AI doomed to be left as junk data, but through sheer hard work and determination, she forcibly turned that rating into EX rank. In addition, she went beyond that and made it so that it couldn't be quantified by an unquantifiable rating, hence being officially left as "*" on her profile.

She also was willing to spend a literally infinite amount of time in Imaginary Number Space to override the will of the Moon Cell, and succeeded despite the outcome being an "impossibility".

As a result, I think BB has a very good chance of matching his World Creation with her own Reality Marbles.

Voting for BB for now, but man are these threads becoming tiring...

I agree. Please no more BB threads for a while after this one

I totally wasn't the one who gave Fate the idea for this thread in the first place

You know what, i feel like my posts are ignored 90%, i deserve an Z-Rank luck for this.

>'Doing it one moment by moment through time travel wouldn't work either, seeing as there would alway be another moment she exists in.

Immortality and resurrection... And? once he finishes with this one, he can go to the other one, also other reasons i stated a lot of times.

>And also, even if he can time travel, he can't be at every point in the past simultaneously, while she can be, and is already attacking every one of his past selves at every past moment to kill him seeing as he is not time paradox resistant.

i've been thinking...how does BB knows the nature of the Rosei, that they won't stop coming back as long humanity shows courage or he can just come back as long as he wants to.

>If her past selves, who have all the knowledge she gains by virtue of her nigh-omnipresence, start writing laws in the past saying Amakasu can't time travel, Amakasu can't summon, Amakasu can't regen, etc etc, those gods like Kuubou will never have a chance to be summoned or break the laws, because they have already been written, at all points across time, while Amakasu's time travel means he can only get to one of those points at a (by higher dimensional view of) time, while she is already doing it. Reading her mind and seeing it happening means nothing when he cannot stop it because it has already happened at an infinite number of points in the past while he can only stop one.

How the heck she knows what a Rosei is? Also that law i've already said, how the heck does she know what Kantan are? whare the Dreams are? dude has a wide range of abilities to ignore her laws, read my posts again

>Willpower does not override authority. In Senshikan. Alaya is the collective unconscious of humanity. and one's willpower can override it if it is strong enough. However willpower alone cannot override Authority, and willpower does not equal Authority, so stronger willpower is not getting Amakasu past BB's authority. The mechanics for overriding Alaya and overriding Authority are two completely different things.

Now let me stop here and tell you to go back and read my posts about Alaya cause you are clearly ignoring a lot of shit about it

>And again, she could also let him summon a single weaker god, then break that god down and absorb it, thus gaining all of its abilities, including mid-godly regen, resistances, type 8 immortality, divine authority, et

Cancel Dream cancel those shit and done.

>Yes he can create worlds. But what can these worlds do? Is he merely creating pocket dimensions, or can he control their fundamental laws of reality as well? If so, where is this stated? If he BFRs her to one, being outside normal reality and thus the moon cell will cause her to be weakened. But this is a single possibility for him to try.

Read my posts above

No seriously are people reading what i post?

BB: 7 (ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, GalaxianAegis, Monarch Laciel, LordAizenSama, Reppuzan, Gargoyle One)

Dreamakasu: 8 (ALRF, TISSG7Redgrave, Knightofannihilation666, SchroKatze, Matthew Schroeder, ZERO7772, Cropfist, Ultima Reality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back