• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I don't know jack about Hellsing, but heck with it. Alucard was the first Tier 9 guy I can find to have at least one counterhax to the slab-hungry King Ramses from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Why the heck not? That aside... Here are the terms.:

1. This is Pre-Schrodinger Alucard (who should be 9-A, though his hax is two tier points higher) against Ramses.

2. Speed is equalized (then again, I don't really understand Ramses' speed rating since he never moved from his spot when plaguing the Bagges.)

3. While this is an in-character battle, it is important to note that Ramses can and has started with the swarm of locusts (as shown in the beginning and ending of the sole episode he appeared in).

That aside, who should take this?

Alucard4
Here standeth the Bird of Hermes! Eating my own wings..to keep...myself..tame...

Slagger
Return the slab, or suffer my curse!

Alucard: 0
Ramses: 0

Inconclusive: 2 (Sir Sun Man, Sans2345)

Wow Ramses has a profile? Anyway Alucard lacks Non-Physical Interaction so King Ramses stomps.

Ramses won't be able to to jack squat to Alucard within the next few decades or so either with how Regen is.

Then probably

Then again, I dunno if Ramses can actually harm him considering Alucard is .02 Tons to Ramses being .005, baseline.

DMUA said:
Then probably

Then again, I dunno if Ramses can actually harm him considering Alucard is .02 Tons to Ramses being .005, baseline.
That's only 4x isn't it?

Axl233 said:
if you call playing bass boosted music hax,then no.
Does flooding a house, summoning house-eating locusts, and being an intangible ghost not count as hax?

Flashlight237 said:
Does flooding a house, summoning house-eating locusts, and being an intangible ghost not count as hax?
Well, all of this is kinda terrible and his profile shouldn't say "can bypass durability with Curse Manipulation". Remove my vote for now.

Eficiente said:
Well, all of this is kinda terrible and his profile shouldn't say "can bypass durability with Curse Manipulation".
Now who put that there? I took care of that.

He attacked Eustace with them, we don't know what happened after that. There is no reason to say that the power has such restriction.

It may still take time to work, but nothing excessive.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
That happened after Ramses killed Eustace with his locusts. I don't think he can do it while the foe is still alive.
Can't really say whether Eustace got his ass killed (even though he always gets karma against him in each episode). Those locusts are certainly predatory enough to maul two robbers and their car into nothingness, though, but it they weren't ever consumed by the slab itself.

I'm still gonna weigh my bets that it's Sealing and not Transmutation since that is the exact same slab that was returned to King Ramses. Transmutation implies that Eustace got turned into a new slab, which that clearly isn't.

Back