• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) vs Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2E

Vampiric Duel

Alucard is Pre-Schrödinger and Shallter is just as she is at the start of Overlord

Both are fighting to the death and bloodlusted.

They also have full access to their full power. This means Alucard can release Control Art Restriction System Level Zero and Shalltear can use her True Form and) The Bloody Valkyrie.

Alucard also has access to all of his familiars he has in Level Zero.

The battle would be in a dark graveyard at midnight.

This is a horrible stomp in favor of Shalltear. Shalltear has a massive advantage in AP and Durability and is also faster. She's also immortal, so Alucard's only way of winning in threads like this (outlasting his opponent) is useless.

Well. Alucard may not be as strong as her he can still put himself back togeather after being 'killed'. That makes her attack power negated slightly due to the fact that any killing attack would just lead Alucard to just put himself back togeather. Alucard is also immortal, even with the 'soul therory' that the fans came up with. And Alucard's Stamina is probably endless where Shalltear's is just high.

As an undead, she never tires. And she can heal herself with her weapon, so he can't just outlast her.

Those zombie fodder are useless. But the other stronger vampires can be a threat.

Since he's level 0, she won't have to kill him 3 million times, and her holy magic will hurt him a lot.

Her time reversal skill will heal her from at least 3 major wounds that he might impose.

Both can turn intangible, but I think Alucard hasn't used that in combat.

Her ressurection item will be of great use too.

I'd think he's faster, but her profile put her as High Hypersonic+. Where does that come from?

Overall, I think Shallteat can win a solid majority.

Jucaslucas said:
As an undead, she never tires. And she can heal herself with her weapon, so he can't just outlast her.
Those zombie fodder are useless. But the other stronger vampires can be a threat.

Since he's level 0, she won't have to kill him 3 million times, and her holy magic will hurt him a lot.

Her time reversal skill will heal her from at least 3 major wounds that he might impose.

Both can turn intangible, but I think Alucard hasn't used that in combat.

Her ressurection item will be of great use too.

I'd think he's faster, but her profile put her as High Hypersonic+. Where does that come from?

Overall, I think Shallteat can win a solid majority.
Alucard is the strongest vampire in Hellsing and he's building level. Shalltear is not getting hurt here. No amount of useless fodder is changing this.

HH+ Overlord comes from a calc of Albedo defending Ainz from a projectile in Vol. 1 IIRC. I could be wrong.

(Trying to play devils advocate) If both of them can't tire then thats just even in that aspect. Alucard would start at his base and slowly level down like usual (Does not start at Level 0). Her attacks untell then would be useless because he would not die. It is also stated that he still regenirated even when fighting Anderson later. So the 'soul therory' does not really matter i guess. And with the other vampires souls I think it would be a more even fight. TBH I love both of them, I just want to see some more opinions.

Well, he doesn't have much to hurt her. And she has passive Regenerationn too.

If he goes level 0, it's over for him. The weaker zombies are useless and the stronger ones can likely be one shoted by her, since they don't have Alucard's Regenerationn.

If he stays, like, level 1, he has a chance. She'll have to kill his souls 1 by 1, and that'll take a while. Her mana might run out too.

I have no idea where that high hypersonic+ comes from, but I think his speed should be greater.

Her 10th level summon might help a lot too, since he can't negate it like Ainz.

G2E said:
(Trying to play devils advocate) If both of them can't tire then thats just even in that aspect. Alucard would start at his base and slowly level down like usual (Does not start at Level 0). Her attacks untell then would be useless because he would not die. It is also stated that he still regenirated even when fighting Anderson later. So the 'soul therory' does not really matter i guess. And with the other vampires souls I think it would be a more even fight. TBH I love both of them, I just want to see some more opinions.
It wouldn't be a more even fight, because no one in Hellsing is strong enough to damage Shalltear. That's really the only thing stopping Alucard from winning.

Jucaslucas said:
If the only quantifiable speed feat for Overlord characters is mach 1, then I don't see how can she tag him.
Umm, no. The only quantifiable speed feat from Overlord is High Hypersonic+. That's way above mach 1.

NotEvenHuman said:
Jucaslucas said:
If the only quantifiable speed feat for Overlord characters is mach 1, then I don't see how can she tag him.
Umm, no. The only quantifiable speed feat from Overlord is High Hypersonic+. That's way above mach 1.

What feat is that? The only Overlord speed calc I found was the Albedo one, which puts her at mach 1.

Jucaslucas said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Jucaslucas said:
What feat is that? The only Overlord speed calc I found was the Albedo one, which puts her at mach 1.
Well, i said i could be wrong. If its not the Albedo one, then i don't know.

NotEvenHuman said:
Jucaslucas said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Jucaslucas said:
Well, i said i could be wrong. If its not the Albedo one, then i don't know.
Then, without speed feats to keep up, there's no way she's tagging him.

@Jucaslucas In that case it would be a stalemate. Maybe we can ask KamiYasha for a link to the calc that puts them at HH+?

Reactions: G2E
"An opening!"

'

With his sword restrained, Ainz had no way to avoid the Spuit Lance.''

'Shalltear, who was about to swing her Spuit Lance with the speed of light, saw a surprising scene.

Pretty sure Shalltear can keep up with Alucard, not only that, she will never get exhausted. She can just use his own familiars to replenish herself.

So that means a discussion, especially on something that is unresolved, cannot continue? And my comment was relevant, not just "Omg she can destroy him easy". Some were wondering how she can even touch him. I answered that, with a quote from the novel.

Not only that, you've contributed nothing to this discussion other than commenting with "Please don't bump old threads", which you have done on multiple threads. My last remark was in June, not March. Personal reasons have made me not comment on this site for the last 2 months, which I shouldn't need to explain.

This thread's last post before you was march.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back