• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing): Forgotten Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that Alucard's regen in Level 1 is simply better, therefore surpassing what those cards can do; w/o resisting their powers?

Could it be that Alucard's regen in Level 1 is simply better, therefore surpassing what those cards can do; w/o resisting their powers?
I've never seen Level 1 having better regeneration than the others. It doesn't even have that in the profile, since the only "better" regeneration is with souls, which Alucard doesn't use at the moment. Since he only uses souls when he dies.

If alucard was affected by negation of regeneration and after Level 1 it is no longer, how is it not resistance?

This all looks okay at a glance, though I would advocate for people knowledgeable in the verse to evaluate it. Some of these changes are pretty heavy, so I can't say for sure whether the provided scans give all of the necessary context.

The only big thing I'm contentious about is the matter of Information Manipulation, and the connected abilities. The scan seems to imply something of the sort (in the sense that it implies the character is getting information from another character by killing them and consuming their blood), but it's unclear from the scan whether this involves gaining fundamental truths about reality (i.e.: type 2 information) or whether it's just gaining the character's knowledge (i.e.: type 1 information). I'd like some clarification on this.

This all looks okay at a glance, though I would advocate for people knowledgeable in the verse to evaluate it. Some of these changes are pretty heavy, so I can't say for sure whether the provided scans give all of the necessary context.

The only big thing I'm contentious about is the matter of Information Manipulation, and the connected abilities. The scan seems to imply something of the sort (in the sense that it implies the character is getting information from another character by killing them and consuming their blood), but it's unclear from the scan whether this involves gaining fundamental truths about reality (i.e.: type 2 information) or whether it's just gaining the character's knowledge (i.e.: type 1 information). I'd like some clarification on this.
The information thing is already accepted in the profile. I'm just putting it on regeneration since it's interlaced.

For type 2 I think it has to do with Schrödinger, but I wasn't on that crt and I didn't even make it.

@LordGinSama Could you explain it to him? I think it was you who made the crt.

You need to contact staff directly tbh.
The information thing is already accepted in the profile. I'm just putting it on regeneration since it's interlaced.

For type 2 I think it has to do with Schrödinger, but I wasn't on that crt and I didn't even make it.

I think you have to mark it like this for it to work.

@LordGinSama

there-you-go-doctor-octopus.gif

I agree with DarkGrath, btw. Is the reason I haven't properly evaluated this despite being asked. I don't know absolutely anything about Hellsing.

Type 2 is from absorbing Schrodinger, an abstraction that based on thoughts / information.

@LordGinSama

there-you-go-doctor-octopus.gif

I agree with DarkGrath, btw. Is the reason I haven't properly evaluated this despite being asked. I don't know absolutely anything about Hellsing.
So do you agree?

It seems that the main doubt is the type 2 information. Well, this is already accepted and LordGin made the comment above.

If the Type 2 Information is already accepted, I'm fine with it. I do prefer to know all the facts of a case first before I evaluate it, but I won't ask for thorough elaboration on something that has already been passed if it's of only passing relevance to the current thread. Everything else sits well.

How does Alucard even have mid-godly? His immortality is based on perceiving his own existence, implying that his mind must be at least somewhat intact. Additionally, Alucard had to spend 30 years killing the souls within him, which suggests those souls still existed.

Last edited:
Straight forward enough, go ahead.
Okay, I applied the changes. I also fixed some references on the Alucard page. The guy who posted it confused the chapters of the manga with the episodes of the Hellsing Ultimate anime. You can close this.

How does Alucard even have mid-godly? His immortality is based on perceiving his own existence, implying that his mind must be at least somewhat intact. Additionally, Alucard had to spend 30 years killing the souls within him, which suggests those souls still existed.
Because Alucard didn't recognize himself he just disappeared. And all together. Him having a "mind" or "souls" somehow in that non-existent form could give him non-existent physiology.

But that doesn't matter on this crt. If you disagree, do a crt, as I'm just updating the regeneration. And this is literally at the end, so it would be easier for you to make another crt if you want to remove this.

Okay, I applied the changes. I also fixed some references on the Alucard page. The guy who posted it confused the chapters of the manga with the episodes of the Hellsing Ultimate anime. You can close this.

Because Alucard didn't recognize himself he just disappeared. And all together. Him having a "mind" or "souls" somehow in that non-existent form could give him non-existent physiology.

But that doesn't matter on this crt. If you disagree, do a crt, as I'm just updating the regeneration. And this is literally at the end, so it would be easier for you to make another crt if you want to remove this.
My bad I was just curious. I was not trying to negate the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back