• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard(Hellsing Ultimate OVA 9 VS Sans(Undertale Genocide Route)

I'm pretty curious to who would win this battle. Alucard will not be omnipresent Because that would just give him the win, with that in mind LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!

EDIT:

I just realized that I forgot to add a few specification so Round 1:

Both are in character.

Round 2:

Both are bloodlusted Alucard is allowed to use his zero release form but doesn't start with that.

I personally feel like Alucard would be ale to outlast Sans. For one he seems to have a stamina advantage, seemingly incapable of tiring out, and the multitudes of souls in his body could vastly delay the effects of Karmic Retribution

i feel like alucard can beat sans since sans is a glass canon he may be strong but his durability is useless alucard in the other hand can regenerate again and again from his attacks till sans gets tired and alucard will have 100% killing blow even if sans dodge the attack alucard will not stop until sans is alive

Considering Alucard had killed several armies worth of people at this point and armies of the sort he ate are generally at least 10,000 men each while Chara had only actually killed 120 or so monsters when Sans fights her (remembering this is basically 3 kills before Chara reaches her absolute) KR is going to hit like a freight train. Plus Sans attacks the soul directly as well as than the physical body, meaning he is going to absolutely mow down Alucard's soul reservoir with each hit. On the other hand, Alucard could potentially outlast him (or at least survive long enough to land a single hit).

Personality wise, sans goes straight for the dirty tricks and tries to finish his opponent as quickly as possible m, while Alucard likes to let himself be hit to intimidate his opponents with his regen. So sans is the clear winner on that front.

I'm leaning towards Sans at the moment, maybe 7/10

I'm not really sure now that I think about it. Can't Alucard just regenerate from anything he throws out? Plus Alucard can become intangible, so I'm not really sure here. Alucard has plenty of souls to throw out and about, and would definitely be sticking around for more than a bit.

Alucard's regen is theorised to be fuelled by the souls of people he has eaten, and any damage he takes is instead transferred to those souls. Seeing as Sans attacks the soul directly with massive area of effect attacks, he will be hitting a lot of those souls with each attack. And seeing as Sans attacks the SOUL, the culmination of their being, intangibility won't do much.

Back