• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs Chronos(Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Digimon vs Saint Seiya, Royal Knight vs Greek God, Who wins?

Bloodlusted

-Speed Equalized

Alpha Inforce which would not have any effect on God Cloth Saints, lest the acausal Chronos himself. Chronos just either rewinds or forwards Alphamon's telemeres until he dies.

Alpha InForce: Alphamon has access to this legendary Overdrive ability, allowing him to instantly replay the elapsed battle by manipulating causality. Thus he is able to return the state of the battle back to the beginning should he somehow be defeated and allowing him to learn from his previous battles. He is also able to use this ability offensively, instantly replaying his first attack an infinite number of times and target an infinite number of points in space in an instant, making it appear as if he felled his opponent in one blow and rendering his attacks virtually impossible to dodge.

I wouldn't effect saints? I highly doubt it.

Asriel Dremurr had Acausality yet Alpha Inforce still allowed Alphamon to injure him. This is still a damage attack.

Yeah...Alphamon probably can't hit a non-corpeal character anyway. Plus, Alphamon (as well as everyone else on Takumi's posse) are on the lower end of Multiversal+ since it took 13~14 characters to take down a single Multiversal+ character.

How did I freaking miss that Chronos was non-corpeal......? Well there goes my argument..Maybe Jesmon would've been better.....hmmmm. Battle for another day...

Question: can Alphamon attack all of space-time? Because Chronos is all of space-time plus more.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Chronos isn't even non corporeal dude is just abstract and has no form it's even stated good luck killing that lol
His profile states he is non corporeal...

Tivanenk said:
Question: can Alphamon attack all of space-time? Because Chronos is all of space-time plus more.
It strike an infinite amount of places in space-time.

He's an abstract that encompasses all of space-time and existed prior to it as well. Actually, I wonder why he never was upgraded to 5-D based on that logic.

Tivanenk said:
He's an abstract that encompasses all of space-time and existed prior to it as well. Actually, I wonder why he never was upgraded to 5-D based on that logic.
Well the same would be said for Arceus and yet he's only a 4-D being. So I doubt it would qualify for Chronos.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tivanenk said:
Well the same would be said for Arceus and yet he's only a 4-D being. So I doubt it would qualify for Chronos.
Does Arceus encompass the past, present, and future?

It created Dialga from energy.

It created Dialga from nothing.

Yet it created Dialga from itself and Dialga is referred to as the Time that makes up the World. The Creation and Lake Trio are all just lesser parts of a greater whole.

You misunderstand my question. Does Arceus exist in all points of time simultaneously or not?

Chronos (Saint Seiya) and Cronus are from Saint Seiya, but it seems that Chronos is stronger. hmmm............interesting

I'd say stalemate. Since neither of them can really put the other down due to Chronos' Non-Corporeality and Acasuality vs Alphamon's damn near immunity to anything space-time or existence manipulation related along with the Alpha InForce.

Reppuzan said:
I'd say stalemate. Since neither of them can really put the other down due to Chronos' Non-Corporeality and Acasuality vs Alphamon's damn near immunity to anything space-time or existence manipulation related along with the Alpha InForce.
I have to agree. They seem pretty even.

Tivanenk said:
Not even close, Chronos is just so vastly above Alphamon in this fight.
Well, they are both 2-A, temporal manipulation and spatial manpulation will not work on Alphamon but Alphamon can't successfully do anything to Chronos because he is a Acausal, Omni-Presence and Non-Corporeal.

aphamon's hax can hit acasuals otherwise asriel vs alphamon would be a stomp, but thats not the case and non-corporeality? Alphamon can hit souls, so that doesnt matter and he has better resistance to hax as well as durability negating attacks soo not a stomp at all.

GallantKnight X said:
aphamon's hax can hit acasuals otherwise asriel vs alphamon would be a stomp, but thats not the case and non-corporeality? Alphamon can hit souls, so that doesnt matter and he has better resistance to hax as well as durability negating attacks soo not a stomp at all.
I don't think is a stomp aswell but I think its a stalemate. I do not think Alphamon can win without a hard long struggle though and still at best reaches to a stand still.

Ah okay. Now we just need to confirm if Chronos can indeed overpower Alpha's resistences...That I can't confirm. It will be up to you and Reppu to determine.

@Tivanenk

Alphamon is virtually immune from everything to time manipulation, to reality warping, to information manipulation, to conceptual manipulation, I highly doubt that Alphamon will suffer from that when Zeed couldn't do anything to kill him.

Plus, Alphamon is made of Data. I'm not sure he even has Telomeres.

Not to mention the fact that his Tri appearance was completely unaffected by a universal mind wipe and evolutionary regression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back