• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs Chronos(Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nullify a resistance? the only resistance you can nullify is durability otherwise its not a resistance because resistance is the ability not to be affected by something, and its another word for nullification........

Again, as I've said before, Cosmo users can overcome their opponents' resistances by tapping into their own Cosmo.

@Tivanenk

I find it hard to believe that Cosmos will remove what amounts to immunity to hax of all kinds, including fighting a being who challenged the creator of all concepts themselves.

@Reppuzan

It is what it is. SS gods have a vast amount of hax resistances, yet Chronos bypassed them all with his own Cosmo.

@Tivanenk

I mean, that's nice, but tanking attacks from people comparable to the creator of concepts is on an entirely different level.

Plus, Alphamon is technically slightly above Chronos in terms of raw power output, being 2-A to Chronos' "Likely 2-A".

From what I gather on SS, higher Cosmos wins.

Chronos profile is largely outdated for the most part. Matt and I already both agreed upon him being High 2-A.

That certainly would have been nice to know when we started going back and forth, so you know, this wasn't a stomp.

Blame the people who keep using him despite his only feats being trolling Next Dimension's plot and causing his emo brother to create the mess that was in Lost Canvas.

@Tivanenk

I'm only saying that the information would have been very nice to have so we wouldn't be arguing like this needlessly.

I'm closing this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back