• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vision is able to harm those who can harm him, in the form of White Vision. Ultron could harm Vision. Thor could take blows from Ultron. Hulk is able to smash Ultron. Wanda is able to casually tear out Ultron's heart. This would mean a lot of these characters would be in the At most 6-C to High 7-A+ range. Who are even higher than their God tier counterparts. And scaling the God tier stuff above them leads to circular scaling.

I don't think it's a good idea to scale people off of God Tier feats
You mean Wanda? Who’s a glass cannon. I don’t remember them hurting him they just wrestled in they air for a bit and that was it. A already highly damaged ultron that had piece of his vibranuim fall off and even then he seemed just fine after words. Ya a damaged ultron and that just shows how powerful Wanda is when pisst.

This doesn't really matter since white vision uses the original Vibranium body which doesn't mean much.

Ultron doesn't harm vision at all it's even noted on his profile that Vision is left unscathed by Ultron's attacks. Ultron scaled to harming thor not vision.
I don't understand the first?

But even so, you're forgetting that Ultron also a problem. Considering the like of Hulk could harm him, and several characters scale to Hulk as well as the Sorcerers scale above Ultron. And the sorcerers being 6-C makes no sense

Considering the like of Hulk could harm
Hulk doesn't harm him we've already said this the most he did was punch Ultron away and he's seen later with 0 damage or drawbacks from the hit, it's the same deal as Surtur hulk staggers him but is actually doing no damage

wait didn’t Thor already have some mountain lvl stuff like shaking a mountain by dropping mjolnir, blowing through a mountain with lightning, creating a mountain sized lighting tornado/storm and destroying some mountain tops from the shockwave of him hitting cap’s shield

the Sorcerers scale above Ultron. And the sorcerers being 6-C makes no sense
Where is this stated, all that's said is that they don't consider Ultron a threat and considering all the abilities sorcerers have over the rest of the cast it could easily be argued that it's due to the amount hax sorcerers have they can easily deal with someone like Ultron even if it's not through AP remember Wong is able to completely cut off Cull Obsidians hand with a portal this is a prime example of how Ultron could easily be dealt with without direct AP

Where is this stated, all that's said is that they don't consider Ultron a threat and considering all the abilities sorcerers have over the rest of the cast it could easily be argued that it's due to the amount hax sorcerers have they can easily deal with someone like Ultron even if it's not through AP remember Wong is able to completely cut off Cull Obsidians hand with a portal this is a prime example of how Ultron could easily be dealt with without direct AP
If that's the case then the sorcerers shouldn't even 7-B+ :/

Tbh this wouldn't be far fetched if it was accepted in past revisions for Strange getting buffed🤷‍♀️

The entire premise of the thread doesn’t work unless Ultron and Vision are 7-B with 6-C durability. And I shouldn’t have to explain why that doesn’t make much sense at all.
You have yet to debunk anything Zamasu so if you can honestly just debunk or have a real refutation and stop whining that'd be great. 😐 So far we've explained everything coherently that's been brought up so I'd appreciate not derailing

Literally all this means is that the scaling for sorcerers would come into question and we'd need new revisions for them, just because something was accepted once doesn't mean it's always right. The statement used for them holds no real weight and I'd say they have much better feats that can be used instead of just saying they don't see ultron as a threat which could mean a plethora of things and not just AP

That I can agree with but I'd wait for the Abomination V Wong fight
I agree with this but even then we've already seen that wong uses a portal to make abomination attack himself

I should have the full details next week when Shang-Chi releases

That I can agree with but I'd wait for the Abomination V Wong fight
One of the trailers has wong create a portal for abomination to punch in that leads to abomination punching himself.

That's the thing. Sorcerers never really use their magic to directly attack people that often. 90% of the time they're shielding, reality warping, weapon crafting, and other shit. The only time they ever use their magic to directly attack is when they use weaponry; either relics or the magic-crafted weapons. Tbh I think sorcerers should be unknown.

Last edited:
Kinda looked like wong got bodied tbh
Imagine thinking Abomination is strong
I agree with this but even then we've already seen that wong uses a portal to make abomination attack himself

I should have the full details next week when Shang-Chi releases

One of the trailers has wong create a portal for abomination to punch in that leads to abomination punching himself.
Ok but that's still one section of the fight, we need to wait for the actual movie before we make wider statements like this
That's the thing. Sorcerers never really use their magic to directly attack people that often. 90% of the time they're shielding, reality warping, weapon crafting, and other shit. The only time they ever use their magic to directly attack is when they use weaponry, either relics or the magic crafted weapons. Tbh I think sorcerers should be unknown.
I agree with this tbh

You have yet to debunk anything Zamasu so if you can honestly just debunk or have a real refutation and stop whining that'd be great. 😐 So far we've explained everything coherently that's been brought up so I'd appreciate not derailing
If that’s how you wanna play it. Then fine. I’ll be back.

Imagine thinking Abomination is strong

Ok but that's still one section of the fight, we need to wait for the actual movie before we make wider statements like this

I agree with this tbh
Well apparently fish head got an upgrade sooo
"I think Abomination got a bit of an upgrade… or we might call it an evolution going through time. I do really love the design that we landed on for that character,"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicb...k-design-changes-explained-director-spoilers/

If that’s how you wanna play it. Then fine. I’ll be back.
Okay but if you're going to use Ultron just note he doesn't take any damage until he's melted here

Last edited:
Well apparently fish head got an upgrade sooo
"I think Abomination got a bit of an upgrade… or we might call it an evolution going through time. I do really love the design that we landed on for that character,"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicb...k-design-changes-explained-director-spoilers/
I think that's pretty clearly a reference to design since they gave him a redesign (hell they even say how much they love his design)
I'm going to see it
Let me know how it is; I cant go because of lockdown

I think that's pretty clearly a reference to design since they gave him a redesign (hell they even say how much they love his design)

Let me know how it is; I cant go because of lockdown
maybe but I honestly doubt his strength lvls stayed the same seeing as it seems his mutated further

your still in lockdown?

Will do I'm going to talk about it in the phase 4 thread when I do
Sounds good (dm me some details if you like)
maybe but I honestly doubt his strength lvls stayed the same seeing as it seems his mutated further
True; it's been about 10 years since we last saw him but we'd still need a statement for his growth. Hell last we heard he was frozen in the raft so it seems he escaped (maybe during the five years after the snap)

Alright so are we gonna like call some mods over to get this accepted or what? Cuz I’m usually just a voter for crt’s
That'd be great yeah, where does one do that?

Im also playing devil may cry so excuse me if I respond late(yall should play it)😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back