• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Vision isn't solid Vibranium like Ultron. He's contructed from a weave of Vibranium and human cells.the shield and Panther Claws are pure Vibranium
  • Thor, Vision, and Iron Man melting Ultron Prime is due to heat. No matter how strong the metal after being exposed to enough heat it's molecular bonds will break down.
Vision should stay as is imo and I can sorta see an upgrade for Ultron. BP's suit will always be weird due to its better KE absorption properties.

• Vision isn't solid Vibranium like Ultron. He's contructed from a weave of Vibranium and human cells.the shield and Panther Claws are pure Vibranium
  • Thor, Vision, and Iron Man melting Ultron Prime is due to heat. No matter how strong the metal after being exposed to enough heat it's molecular bonds will break down.
Vision should stay as is imo and I can sorta see an upgrade for Ultron. BP's suit will always be weird due to its better KE absorption properties.
•true but wouldn’t ultron have in mind his “perfect” body being as strong as the toughest metal on earth?
• makes since but it seems like only his insides are being melted while his outer shell seems to be fine

(2:22)

BP's suit will always be weird due to its better KE absorption properties.
All Vibranium absorbs KE to some extent so it should still be somewhat applicable though his new suit does absorb more KE than normal Vibranium so that's fair
Vision should stay as is imo and I can sorta see an upgrade for Ultron
And that's fine for an ultron upgrade, for vision I'd say this is moreso for what if we see things going on later that could be used for his tiering since we haven't gotten to see his upper limits yet when it comes to his durability since he was taken by weapons that nullified his abilities and could damage Vibranium.

If it's Vibranium and hasn't been stated to have any other special properties (that are special for vibranium) that do something crazier that could somehow take away from the durability then this really is where this crt applied I'd say

Thor, Vision, and Iron Man melting Ultron Prime is due to heat. No matter how strong the metal after being exposed to enough heat it's molecular bonds will break down.
Yeah that's how I see it as well Ultron being melted is moreso a heat resistance feat and thus shouldn't be an anti-feat to his regular durability

Alright here are my problems with the upgrade

Hulk and Thor can fight on par with each other. By the logic presented by the OP, Hulk should be able to one shot Thor in this fight, and Thor shouldn't be able to damage Hulk whatsoever.

Ultron is made of vibranium.
Thor, Tony, and Vision are capable of causing some major damage to Ultron so their AP should scale to their durability (at least for Thor and Vision).
Vision and Ultron can harm each other as shown here.

Vision is made of vibranium
Base Thanos shatters Vision's skull with no effort by simply flexing his fingers. Base Thanos then needs to put in a lot of effort, plus a sword, to break Captain America's shield. Explain how all vibranium is equally durable but Thanos shows two fastly different levels of effort to break vibranuim on separate occasions.
Not to mention both Visions are able to harm each other.

I think it's clear that every single piece of vibranium should not be one tier. It's better to use feats rather than shoving it all into one tier, creating a bad scaling chain.

true but wouldn’t ultron have in mind his “perfect” body being as strong as the toughest metal on earth?
It's plenty strong as is. Ultron wanted Vision more to complete his strange identity crisis as well, rather than being the perfect combat form in of itself. What If Ultron has a body more suited for battle than Vision ever had.
shouldn't be able to damage Hulk whatsoever
The plates the Hulk damaged were noted as being Vibranium alloy material rather than the pure stuff. It's likely not as strong.

Hulk and Thor can fight on par with each other. By the logic presented by the OP, Hulk should be able to one shot Thor in this fight, and Thor shouldn't be able to damage Hulk whatsoever.
Hulk doesn't scale tho?
hor, Tony, and Vision are capable of causing some major damage to Ultron so their AP should scale to their durability (at least for Thor and Vision).
Heat feat not a regular ap feat
Vision and Ultron can harm each other as shown
Explain how all vibranium is equally durable but Thanos shows two fastly different levels of effort to break vibranuim on separate occasions.
Already been explained here
Thanos would still be stronger than Vision and any other thing made out Vibranium that's what the "at most" is for however if we take these words into account

We know Vibranium can only endure so much before it's easily able to be broken and throughout the entirety of infinity war Vision was injured and also left mid repairs (the same one's where his head was being dissected and he had synapses to stone being severed by shuri) he never had time to recover and was brought back by thanos to the state right before the stone exploded so he was still not in good shape when he was dealt with and the stone was taken

Not to mention both Visions are able to harm each other.
Okay? The original vibranium vision is equal to his created counterpart and as Qawsedf said he's made of a weave of Vibranium and human cells so we've already forfeited vision scaling at all due to being a compound

It's plenty strong as is. Ultron wanted Vision more to complete his strange identity crisis as well, rather than being the perfect combat form in of itself. What If Ultron has a body more suited for battle than Vision ever had.

The plates the Hulk damaged were noted as being Vibranium alloy material rather than the pure stuff. It's likely not as strong.
True, I guess. I’m pretty sure he had that more for controlling and harnessing the power of the infinity stones(look at his chest). But ok I’ll go with this until I can find other statements that say other wise

Hulk doesn't scale tho?
Hulk doesn’t scale to Thor? What?
ok
Already been explained here
Okay? The original vibranium vision is equal to his created counterpart and as Qawsedf said he's made of a weave of Vibranium and human cells so we've already forfeited vision scaling at all due to being a compound
I saw Qawsedf234's message after I posted my message, and I agree. It also fits with my premise that all vibranium can't be equal.

That's really not a factor here, considering this took a 3-man team to do anyway. Not to mention we don't even know vibranium's melting point to begin with so it's uncalc'able.

@Qawsedf234 I disagree with Ultron having 6-C durability. He's not solid vibranium like Cap's shield of BP's claws. His body is merely made of various vibranium parts that are loose and hollow enough for him to move his body around. It's not like you see him DBZ tanking hits from everyone.
To Ultron...
What you wrote was a direct response to my comment on Thor and Hulk scaling to each other. You should be a little more clear next time.

Honestly with Agents of shield not being canon I'd say it's looks more like Vibranium is still high tiered material and that
Uh, doesn't that mean we have to remove all AoS scaling? Like Cap needs to lose his Class 100 rating and their 8-C ratings need to be completely rejustified.

EDIT: I was wrong there. All the 8-C ratings come from Iron Man, my mistake.
If we still need to work on some we can

My memory maybe rusty but isn't the only time they've ever truly fought was against 8-B Iron Man?

Cap also took a small building level hit from Quicksilver

they've ever truly fought was against 8-B Iron Man?
Their only legitimate fight was in Civil War against Mark 46 or 47 Iron man. Though I guess for fairness sake the Civil War armor was easily one of Tony's most trash suits in the franchise.
it was recalced to Low 7-C
It assume a blob in the background is a bullet, which got QS sub-rel results or something. But it also breaks KE rules so it doesn't matter either way.

It was the mark 46, and wdym garbage
Tony has worse showings in that armor than he did in the Mark III and IV. He got internal bruising from a falling SUV and a reflected repulsor blast completely disabled his helmet's targeting systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back