• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Rename Amemiya Taiyou to "Sol Daystar", then change name back to "Amemiya Taiyou"

Reason: Creates search redirect for another commonly used english dub name character is known by

EDIT: You can delete these 2 image files, they're essentially duplicates of the one on the profile i had to clean up
Bump

Rename Amemiya Taiyou to "Sol Daystar", then change name back to "Amemiya Taiyou"

Reason: Creates search redirect for another commonly used english dub name character is known by

EDIT: You can delete these 2 image files, they're essentially duplicates of the one on the profile i had to clean up
Alternatively, I just made a redirect without having to unnecessarily move the page.

Also, I have deleted the images.

This profile is 1-A, can someone lock it?

I am wondering If i can get any staff discord name, I am currently trying to updated a lot of old profiles, and have many questions what i can and can't do. The main reason why i am asking for a staff discord account, instead of making a QnA is the 1, I have many small questions, 2 My questions come and go when i am editing. (yes i have read the editing instructions on the forum)

If you give me a bit of your time I will be extremly thankful, but if you can't it is understanable since i must be a lot of work just evaluating threads and more.

Either way, I wish all of you a good day!

Can this CRT be closed? The changes have been accepted and applied.

Would anybody be able to edit this profile please?

And add what was accepted here?

Bumpy bump

Can the name of this page be changed to "Brienne Tarth" please?
"Brienne of Tarth" is just a nickname.

I suggest deleting this profile, he is a character rarely mentioned in the lore and using his feats is sufficient for scaling, it is not necessary for him to have a profile.

someone please move this thread to Q&A I accidentally post it at content revision thread

edit: its ok now

Last edited:
I am wondering If i can get any staff discord name, I am currently trying to updated a lot of old profiles, and have many questions what i can and can't do. The main reason why i am asking for a staff discord account, instead of making a QnA is the 1, I have many small questions, 2 My questions come and go when i am editing. (yes i have read the editing instructions on the forum)

If you give me a bit of your time I will be extremly thankful, but if you can't it is understanable since i must be a lot of work just evaluating threads and more.

Either way, I wish all of you a good day!
I'm rarely on discord, and I'm very busy as of late with school-work but feel free to contact me on my message wall, and I will try my best to assist you.
First one unlocked, second one was unlocked to begin with
Can the name of this page be changed to "Brienne Tarth" please?
"Brienne of Tarth" is just a nickname.

I suggest deleting this profile, he is a character rarely mentioned in the lore and using his feats is sufficient for scaling, it is not necessary for him to have a profile.
Done
Bumpy bump
Done, though, for the record, I know nothing about the verse.
Rename Jude Sharp to "Kidou Yuuto"
Done

This profile is 1-A, can someone lock it?
Done

Can this thread be closed?

Can this thread be closed?
Locked up

Renaming Totally Spies characters to their full names.

Sam to Samantha Simpson. Alex to Alex Casoy. Clover to Clover Ewing.

Are two staff votes enough for a Crt to be implemented? If so, I want this Crt to be closed and Alien X's profile to be opened.
Bump

Please open these profiles for this thread

Renaming Totally Spies characters to their full names.

Sam to Samantha Simpson. Alex to Alex Casoy. Clover to Clover Ewing.

Done
Done

Done

This thread's been concluded, requesting it be closed now

This thread's been concluded, requesting it be closed now
Done.

You can close them now along with the thread.

Back