• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax additions for Combat Magicians (Greenverse CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all today I will be proposing a few hax additions for Combat Magicians and a new tab called "Sorcerers"
Sorcerers are high tier magic users who have gone above and beyond the rest of the fodders in the Greenverse.

Combat Magicians should get the following abilities
These only applies to Sorcerers such as Witches, Druids and Merlin Satanspawn.
Resistances for Sorcerers

Agree: Setsuna_tenma, DarkDragonMedeus, Shiraito983, Mr._Bambu

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I will look through this when I have time. I've fixed your tags in the meantime- "hax buff" isn't a tag and we don't usually admit tags like "combat magician", a classification for in-verse people. "Greenverse" was also spelled wrong and thus didn't show up in the search for related CRTs/threads.

I will look through this when I have time. I've fixed your tags in the meantime- "hax buff" isn't a tag and we don't usually admit tags like "combat magician", a classification for in-verse people. "Greenverse" was also spelled wrong and thus didn't show up in the search for related CRTs/threads.
oh i didnt notice, many thanks

Is it a thing in this verse that every magician is assumed to know the exact same magic? A lot of these are feats for individuals, not all spellcasters, but they are being proposed for all magicians regardless- the absorption resistance is an individual, as is the empathic manipulation.

Is it a thing in this verse that every magician is assumed to know the exact same magic?
Not really no as there are too many types but alot of the combat magic schools were opened by the same guy who was stated to know more magic than most. And the fact that many characters and nameless fodders are able to use these spells, i think should be good indication that these spells are common place. I think i should have added more characters doing the spells.
A lot of these are feats for individuals, not all spellcasters, but they are being proposed for all magicians regardless- the absorption resistance is an individual,
Yea but she said because she was a witch. Maybe witch exclusive resistance?
as is the empathic manipulation.
I'll remove the more individual stuff as i see the flaws with using them.

I wont remove the embryo suppression feat as wish to discuss it further. maybe a possible resistance?

And thanks for the response, you stopped me from wanking 🙏 🙏 .

Last edited:
It wouldn't be shocking to hear that the dude teaching magic knows a lot about it, but I don't know if we ought to then conclude that everyone he teaches knows everything he knows.

General statements about magic (like the one for Law Manipulation) are fine to apply to all magicians, but less objective statements (the witch one) or statements about individual's capabilities (the empathic manip one) should just apply to the individuals making the statements, methinks.

It wouldn't be shocking to hear that the dude teaching magic knows a lot about it, but I don't know if we ought to then conclude that everyone he teaches knows everything he knows.

General statements about magic (like the one for Law Manipulation) are fine to apply to all magicians, but less objective statements (the witch one) or statements about individual's capabilities (the empathic manip one) should just apply to the individuals making the statements, methinks.
Yes I am fine with this assessment.

anymore thoughts on this CRT?

What I've accepted would have sufficient votes to apply, yes. Feel free.

I've done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back