• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

vandalize rimuru to 1A. ban that guy now

Last edited:
vandalize rimuru to 1A. ban that guy now
Just a news about this, seeing the user's edits and seeing that he has vandalized more than one profile at tier 1 and has been warned and ignored the instructions I banned him permanently.

This profile should have the name changed to Reina (RAVE) as Tekken now has a new character by the same name that will be getting a profile soon.
1032317926210023584.webp

Can this thread be closed?

Could you add auto protection to this page I just created (And ye, I based the infos on a CRT that got accepted recently)

Could you add auto protection to this page I just created (And ye, I based the infos on a CRT that got accepted recently)

If the page ins't controversial or ins't a Tier 1 page It won't be locked

Pages eventually get auto protected when any admin or Content mod patrol the newly created pages so no need to ask for that kinda of request.

The last linked part should be replaced with "with the help of God Ki SSJ3 Xenoverse Goku"

The last linked part should be replaced with "with the help of God Ki SSJ3 Xenoverse Goku"
Funny how the smallest of errors can make some very drastic issues.

I fixed it.

Would like Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) profile to be opened to apply these changes

Would like Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) profile to be opened to apply these changes
Hello, could someone open this page real quick, a few updates need to be added. Thank you!
Done.

How do I make an article template?

I want these two profiles unlocked pls. They've yet to be updated.

It depends, tell me what profile you want to make the template and I will tell you the instructions.
These two.

These two.

Okay, I was going to write them step by step but I think it's better if you see it directly.

That's an easy way to create article templates, but the code may vary depending on the design you want.

I want these two profiles unlocked pls. They've yet to be updated.

I'm done with these two btw. Thx

The changes were already applied

I have a very important question, and it has something to do with the Rules for creating profiles. Here it is mentioned that
  • Blogs for 2-A or higher tier and particularly controversial powers will be subject to extra scrutiny and will need the approval of staff members.
But most staff deny it and say "It is only required for Tier 1" Is this a misconception about the rules from the staff or is this a old rule that has yet to be changed?

Sorry about using this thread to question it, but I think this is important enough to require you to know about it.

I have a very important question, and it has something to do with the Rules for creating profiles. Here it is mentioned that

But most staff deny it and say "It is only required for Tier 1" Is this a misconception about the rules from the staff or is this a old rule that has yet to be changed?

Sorry about using this thread to question it, but I think this is important enough to require you to know about it.
I don't know how many times I have explained this but here I go again.

This refers to explanations having to do with explanations of cosmologies whether 2-A and onward and in-verse P&A that possess many controversial abilities, not characters.
Only characters Low 1-A and up need to be evaluated by the staff to be created, but many users create CRTs for their characters either looking for input on how the profile is doing, if something is missing, or if they want a more neutral opinion about a skill, etc. This in itself helps that the profiles are not practically wanked as soon as they are created and a CRT has to be made to downgrade them. An example of what I am saying would be this. For similar cases others prefer to create CRTs for their characters.

I don't know how many times I have explained this but here I go again.

This refers to explanations having to do with explanations of cosmologies whether 2-A and onward and in-verse P&A that possess many controversial abilities, not characters.

Only characters Low 1-A and up need to be evaluated by the staff to be created, but many users create CRTs for their characters either looking for input on how the profile is doing, if something is missing, or if they want a more neutral opinion about a skill, etc. This in itself helps that the profiles are not practically wanked as soon as they are created and a CRT has to be made to downgrade them. An example of what I am saying would be this. For similar cases others prefer to create CRTs for their characters.
Ah i see, Not trying to be rude but i think it may need rephrasing and more direct input about being for cosmologies, since it is easy for someone new as me and probably a few older scalers as well. As mentioned by you, you have been forced to explained it quite a few number of times already and will most likley only increase if the explanation remains the same. This is not me complaining but rather trying to give some consctructive critisim, since it will most defently save you and other staff time in the future. (I have by far no authority to tell you to do anything, see it more of a user review).
I thank you for taking time to answer my question.
Lastly I wish you a Great Day!

I don't think it needs a reword as such, since it refers to controversial blogs and powers, this refers as such to Explanation pages for high tiers that have many explanations involving complicated concepts and sometimes controversial powers such as ND, NEP, BDE, etc and in less cases Verse-Specific P&A pages. Since you can see that at no time does it refer to characters but to blogs that possess tier 2-A and abilties but well.

Could you delete this page (Its so badly made + bro scaled a random roblox guy😭) @Dereck03

Back