• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo Profile Update | JJK Jujutsu Kaisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Gojo's current profile

It sucks

This is a blog I created to improve it

Some Changes Made:
-Key reduction
-Upscaled Red due to it being over 2 times stronger than Blue
-Added a rating for Domain Expansion stat boost
-Added an actual LS rating
-Elaborated on his intelligence

More on the profile

Note: The main purpose of this is to clean up the profile, particularly the keys and stat sections. Most things on the blog were already on there

YbhzPpb.png

Last edited:
During JJK 0, while it is implied Gojo is the strongest, he's not emphasized as overpowered like in Volume 1 and onward
This is probably because of the manga getting a serialized release and Greg having to adapt the story. He even said that during JJK 0, Sukuna wasn’t even a thing yet.
the high tier characters are mostly relative to him
No they are not. The only character that fought him was Miguel and he was getting his ass beaten.
Volume 0 Gojo is clearly not the same as Volume 1 Gojo
They are. As well as “Post Awakening”. Gojo only needs two keys.

Teen Gojo was an inexperienced sorcerer and was still learning Jujutsu as a whole. He didn’t have all of the techniques he does when he becomes an adult, and he definitely can’t do the shit he did against Sukuna during the Domain battle. And also by feats, he’s much weaker.

Adult Gojo is portrayed as the strongest character in the manga, full of experience, has all the techniques, does some crazy shit and etc etc.

This is the difference necessary to warrant a new key, not some AP increase that can very much be in one key. Hell, even if Volume 0 Gojo was somehow weaker than Volume 1 Gojo, they could still be one key.

No they are not. The only character that fought him was Miguel and he was getting his ass beaten.
Tell that to the people who scaled Volume 0 characters to his Low 7-C lol
They are. As well as “Post Awakening”. Gojo only needs two keys.
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say, Gojo immediately after awakening vs Gojo at his his peak of power are definitely not the same

Gojo immediately after awakening his RCT vs Gojo at his his peak of power are definitely not the same
Doesn’t mean you have to index this Gojo. He appeared for a few pages after that and never again, because chronologically, his next appearance after awakening RCT is Vol 0.

Also, you are proposing a key for a character that got a new ability, and that’s all. This can also be in the same key as pre RCT Gojo. You won’t get any conflicts in scaling anyway.

I would argue that Gojo does deserve a breakdown between three keys to account for the separate stages he's in across them.

M3X covered why Pre-Awakening and His Modern Day should exist but at the same time, I would argue that Post Awakening should exist as a key to account for the drastically changed mental state even in comparison to his modern day and his new access to a slew of abilities. I think modern day Gojo could be condensed down into a single key in terms of Stats but it would be for the best to at least give him a fourth power key to account for his gained experience from the Prison Realm.

I would argue that Gojo does deserve a breakdown between three keys to account for the separate stages he's in across them.

M3X covered why Pre-Awakening and His Modern Day should exist but at the same time, I would argue that Post Awakening should exist as a key to account for the drastically changed mental state even in comparison to his modern day and his new access to a slew of abilities. I think modern day Gojo could be condensed down into a single key in terms of Stats but it would be for the best to at least give him a fourth power key to account for his gained experience from the Prison Realm.
I put a tabber for the Shinjuku Showdown Arc

I smell NLF in this
The main cast agrees that Gojo's Infinity is impossible to bypass and is inviolable,[5] which means that the many Cursed Techniques they've witnessed are useless against him, such as Uro's ability to manipulate space and even turn it into a surface and crack it,[6][7] Kenjaku's Gravity Crush,[8] and likely even Yuki's Black Hole[9])
I disagree with Yukis Black hole listed in here. It should be removed. That thing isn't even a CT. Yuki increased mass to create natural Black hole. Other things seems to Ok.
Main cast didn't say Gojos infinity is impossible to bypass by anything. But I will leave it staffs.

Probability manipulation for Blue should be removed statement of making impossible possible is taken out of context. Gojo is trying to say creating Magnetic field is impossible but blue make it a possible thing. Additionally to support my claim blue functions are all based on gravity manipulation, speed amp and Teleporting. It has never shown to manipulate any probability in the series so far.

This is not forcefield Creation. It should be instinctive action.

Remove Regeneration thing from durability section. Also surviving Sukuna shrine is due to regenerate feat not explicitly due to his durability. Idk why Regeneration feats are listed in durability section. That's should probably go to stamina section if I'm correct.
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Should be comparable to his AP) | At least Multi-City Block level, likely far higher; Regeneration makes him extremely difficult to kill | At least Small Town level (Should scale to his AP) | At least Large Town level (Fought on par with and withstood numerous hits from True Power Sukuna and even survived Malevolent Shrine)

Also Chants used by Gojo amps 80% power not 180%. So it should be corrected.

Other things seems Ok I'm not sure about Volume 0 key but if you are giving it anyway Black flash should be removed from it.

give him a fourth power key to account for his gained experience from the Prison Realm.
This is literally not necessary. Almost nothing about him changed. He didn’t get stronger, didn’t get new abilities. This key would add nothing to the profile besides clogging it.
I would argue that Post Awakening should exist as a key to account for the drastically changed mental state even in comparison to his modern day and his new access to a slew of abilities.
I don’t see how this can’t be compressed into one key. Wouldn’t be the first time we index a character like this, with “Later on when fighting Toji, Gojo awakens and develops nee techniques such as X and Y” within the same key.

I smell NLF in this

I disagree with Yukis Black hole listed in here. It should be removed. That thing isn't even a CT. Yuki increased mass to create natural Black hole. Other things seems to Ok.
Main cast didn't say Gojos infinity is impossible to bypass by anything. But I will leave it staffs.
This is already accepted on the current profile lmao

This is the CRT that got it accepted

Probability manipulation for Blue should be removed statement of making impossible possible is taken out of context. Gojo is trying to say creating Magnetic field is impossible but blue it's possible. Additionally to support my claim blue functions are all based on gravity manipulation, speed amp and Teleporting. It has never shown to manipulate any probability in the series so far.
Agree

This is not forcefield Creation. It should be instinctive action.
Falling Blossom Emotion coats the user in an aura of Cursed Energy that automatically repels simple attacks. It is definitely a forcefield

Remove Regeneration thing from durability section. Also surviving Sukuna shrine is due to regenerate feat not explicitly due to his durability. Idk why Regeneration feats are listed in durability section. That's should probably go to stamina section if I'm correct.
Ight
Also Chants used by Gojo amps 80% power not 180%. So it should be corrected.
180% output means an 80% increase blud

This is literally not necessary. Almost nothing about him changed. He didn’t get stronger, didn’t get new abilities. This key would add nothing to the profile besides clogging it.
He explicity did get a new ability from the prison-realm. The size manipulation, indexing it in a key beforehand would ignore a pretty big story event that gave him that power.
I don’t see how this can’t be compressed into one key. Wouldn’t be the first time we index a character like this, with “Later on when fighting Toji, Gojo awakens and develops nee techniques such as X and Y” within the same key.
It could be compressed sure, but Gojo Post-Awakening is a very different person than Pre-Awakening. He's had a personality shift, he's gotten three new abilities, and he just operates differently. He's an entirely different beast and since he lacks a transformation, I think it improper to try and index his Pre-Awakening and Post-Awakening selves in the same key. We've indexed other characters like that, but we don't index all of them that way.

This is already accepted on the current profile lmao
This is the CRT that got it accepted
I disagree with that. This is a profile rework so arguments can be presented. If staffs are fine with keeping that without any statement or feats I don't have any problem but I disagree.
Falling Blossom Emotion coats the user in an aura of Cursed Energy that automatically repels simple attacks. It is definitely a forcefield
It's not repelling instead it attacks the sure hit attacks from the cursed energy. Check Naobito profile for more information on it.
180% output means an 80% increase blud
How?

Again, I saw that. That's all I was asking for, I was just responding to M3X

I don't disagree with instinctive action. I'm saying an aura of Cursed Energy that repels sure-hit attacks sounds like a forcefield to me
Aura is fine I'm not talking about that instead of Forcefield creation replace it with instinctive action.
Dawg seriously?

100% = Baseline

180% = 80% increase from baseline
Seriously? I understand your logic. But i seen same thing was denied for Mahito in another thread. It's been a long time so I'm kinda confused here.

Seriously? I understand your logic. But i seen same thing was denied for Mahito in another thread. It's been a long time so I'm kinda confused here.
I have the same line of thought as him tbh. When I saw the “120% potential” scan I always thought they got a 20% boost because it makes no sense for them to operate under 100% 😭

I'm not treating it as literal because JJK multipliers aren't consistent enough to apply, I'm just using the series' own wording

I have the same line of thought as him tbh. When I saw the “120% potential” scan I always thought they got a 20% boost because it makes no sense for them to operate under 100% 😭
Fair Enough 👌

I have that doubt because logic comes from Gojos HP was amped for 200%. Utahime amped it to 120% means Gojo compensated for 80%. So Utahime amped 220% if we consider Gojo amped his technique by 180%? Can I get some clarification on this part.

Fair Enough 👌

I have that doubt because logic comes from Gojos HP was amped for 200%. Utahime amped it to 120% means Gojo compensated for 80%. So Utahime amped 220% if we consider Gojo amped his technique by 180%? Can I get some clarification on this part.
No

Utahime's CT brought Satoru's CE output to 120%, so that stacked with the 80% increase of incantations and hand signs, which made the total increase to Purple 200%

All the abilities look accepted from what I know.

Your second key's primary AP justification and the reason as to why it's a whole new key is because Toji called him a monster... which was said when he used red... but then you say "higher with red".

Honestly that first nd second key can be merged.

Your third key's statement is for something stated in an offscreen statement of Gojo after the events of chapter 0 which could easily be attributed to his current version instead of the version before the statement.

You're making entire keys for characters with 1 additional ability and 1 chapter showings.

Pre Awakening/2006 and Post-Awakening/2018 should be fine.

Gojo increased his output by 80% with incantations after beinging it from Utahime's 120% to 200%

Change Gojo's intelligence to "Above Average", "Gifted in Combat".

Your second key's primary AP justification and the reason as to why it's a whole new key is because Toji called him a monster... which was said when he used red... but then you say "higher with red".

Honestly that first nd second key can be merged.
It was already on the profile so it's not my change lol
Your third key's statement is for something stated in an offscreen statement of Gojo after the events of chapter 0 which could easily be attributed to his current version instead of the version before the statement.
Already removed from my blog but that statement was made during Febuary 2018, canonically 2 months or less after the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons

It was already on the profile so it's not my change lol
Things can be changed from here too. I'm requesting that it be changed, especially if keys are merged
Already removed from my blog but that statement was made during Febuary 2018, canonically 2 months after
aka after the events of 0

Also, put "up to Class G" with Blue, or "Class G" with Maximum: Blue. That's literally the strongest blue he could output

Unlimited Void: Domain Expansion (Type 1), which has Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Information Manipulation (Type 1) (Unlimited Void is a metaphysical territory that forces the targets to feel everything, suppressing their thought process and actions altogether by inputting an infinite amount of information into them. This effect is powerful enough to put a high-level cursed spirit like Jogo into a catatonic state, unable to process anything,[32] and render regular humans unconscious, requiring two months of rehabilitation to heal from, despite only being subjected to only 0.2 seconds worth of the information stream.[33] Unlimited Void can also affect souls[19])
Why is this a tabber inside of a tabber? Put it inside of the "Fearsome Womb to Shibuya Incident" P&A list, which should really be renamed "Pre-Prison Realm" imo. Also, specify "All previous abilities" into the Post-Awakening and Shinjuku Showdown tabbers pls.

Also, I may be insane, but I don't think that the blue should have a LS rating. Blue basically creates a bug in the world where the existence tries to fix by putting amounts of matter in the place. It works more like a hax than some physical force to go against

Also, I may be insane, but I don't think that the blue should have a LS rating. Blue basically creates a bug in the world where the existence tries to fix by putting amounts of matter in the place. It works more like a hax than some physical force to go against
We give EE attack potency now. I think giving vacuum based telekinesis LS should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back