• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cursed Energy Explanation page abilities additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addition to CE page
Kenjaku collected Sorcerers from all over the world who are worthy to participate in CG. So far every Reincarnated Sorcerers are atleast on the level of Grade 1 bare minimum. So I suggest we add this after the advanced Sorcerer rating.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @Duedate8898 (Thread Mod)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
? Who said it affects advanced Sorcerers.
Is this just putting another bullet after advance sorcerer then? If its that, then it just isn't necessary when it only affects at most four or five pages. It can just stay on their pages as is. The ce page is meant for overall stuff to do with ce manipulation and curses. These abilities are all specific for past sorcerers in the cg not for sorcerers in general. No need to fill the page with more stuff when it just isn't needed there.

Is this just putting another bullet after advance sorcerer then? If its that, then it just isn't necessary when it only affects at most four or five pages.
Bruh we have already 6 reincarnated Sorcerers Profiles in the wiki. So we already have more than 5 profiles which is needed to create a Physiology. I'm working on Angel profile and next Reggie and i forgot that explosion guy. So we gonna have 9 profiles atleast for Reincarnated Sorcerers.

Oh also this is applicable to death paintings as they work similar so 12 profiles atleast.
It can just stay on their pages as is. The ce page is meant for overall stuff to do with ce manipulation and curses
If it's only for curses you wouldn't have added basic and advanced Sorcerer ratings inside of it.
These abilities are all specific for past sorcerers in the cg not for sorcerers in general. No need to fill the page with more stuff when it just isn't needed there.
That page is filling the abilities which are common for characters I don't know why we need to be nitpicking about it.

Bruh we have already 6 reincarnated Sorcerers. So we already have more than 5 profiles which is needed to create a psychology. I'm working on Angel profile and next Reggie and i forgot that explosion guy. So we gonna have 9 profiles atleast for Reincarnated Sorcerers.

Oh also this is applicable to death paintings as they work similar so 12 profiles atleast.
Should just wait till you make those pages then?

If it's only for curses you wouldn't have added basic and advanced Sorcerer ratings inside of it.
I said "The ce page is meant for overall stuff to do with ce manipulation and curses" not just curses.

That page is filling the abilities which are common for characters I don't know why we need to be nitpicking about it.
Its not nitpicking, the page is just filled with a ton of stuff already, no reason to keep adding more stuff to it when this could just stay on the past sorcerers pages. Just think stuff like this should be added if it's a lot to have on the page like sorcerer and cursed abilities would be.

Should just wait till you make those pages then?
We already have 9 pages if we include Death Paintings it's already sufficient.
Its not nitpicking, the page is just filled with a ton of stuff already, no reason to keep adding more stuff to it when this could just stay on the past sorcerers pages. Just think stuff like this should be added if it's a lot to have on the page like sorcerer and cursed abilities would be.
Advanced Sorcerer rating has 3 Abilities idk why we don't need to add this when this affects 12-15 pages Atmost

Thats fine then. Still just think it can stay on their pages since some people just don't check the ce page or even know there's one so I'm just worried more about that.
It's easy for me to create remaining reincarnated Sorcerers Profiles if it moved to CE page so I dropped this. But I get it what you mean.

Binding Vows are a universal thing in JJK, even people like Toji who have zero Cursed Energy can form one, this shouldn't be included under a Cursed Energy Manip page
Wasn't there a discussion that Toji can't use Binding vow? I remember someone bringing that. Geto mistake Toji as normal heavenly Restriction guy (who would have slight CE).

Wasn't there a discussion that Toji can't use Binding vow? I remember someone bringing that. Geto mistake Toji as normal heavenly Restriction guy (who would have slight CE).
Half of Toji's dialogue there was literally about him being an invisible man due to having no cursed energy

Half of Toji's dialogue there was literally about him being an invisible man due to having no cursed energy
Yeah I know but wasn't that statement for binding vow was from Geto referring to heavenly Restrictions users not Toji himself. I mean he is unique among even heavenly Restrictions users.

Binding Vows are a universal thing in JJK, even people like Toji who have zero Cursed Energy can form one
Binding Vows are a universal concept in the world of jujutsu. In fact, when Pseudo-Geto taunts phone girl, he remarks: "Next time you make a deal with a sorcerer, make sure that it's a Binding Vow." What Suguru was saying when he encountered Toji was that his Heavenly Restriction was similar to sorcerers's Revealing One's Hand, in that they are both Binding Vows.

This CRT should not have been applied yet, as per our Discussion Rules
For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them. This grace period applies to both minor and self-evident revisions, as well as larger revisions that may require more input from other staff members. Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles.
It has only been 38 hours since the thread was created. I've undone the edits, feel free to reapply them in 10 hours if no staff members chuck up a complaint in that time.

This CRT should not have been applied yet, as per our Discussion Rules

It has only been 38 hours since the thread was created. I've undone the edits, feel free to reapply them in 10 hours if no staff members chuck up a complaint in that time.
Oh my bad I thought it's already 48 hours didn't checked time zone only saw it was created on Saturday. Yeah sure I will apply the changes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back