• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Changes has been applied this thread can be closed.

Changes has been applied this thread can be closed.
:quieto~1:

Can this profile be unlocked to me add this match?

Can this profile be unlocked to me add this match?
Done.

Last edited:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tensura-revision-part-lost-count.163772

requesting this 2 to be closed. TQ
Requesting these threads to be closed 1 2
All closed

Can Goku's profile be unlocked? I want to make his P&A in bullet points and in bold, I also want to replace his SSJ2 render as its the same as Dragon Ball Z Goku, his SSJBKKx10 render since its dirty, and add two more renders: his anime and Broly movie ones
here are the renders btw:

Request to unlock Law's and Broly's profiles to add to the thread.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Trafalgar_Law

Can someone please unlock both Piccolo's and Goku's profile?
For the application of this CRT

I have unlocked them, let me know when you're done.

I'm all done

Can Goku's profile be unlocked? I want to make his P&A in bullet points and in bold, I also want to replace his SSJ2 render as its the same as Dragon Ball Z Goku, his SSJBKKx10 render since its dirty, and add two more renders: his anime and Broly movie ones
here are the renders btw:
Bump

Hello. Please unlock the following profiles so I can change his ratings in the U6 arc to reflect this recently approved thread.

The rest is already unlocked, but I will ask some of them to be locked due to popularity.

Sorry for asking, but can someone help me get a profile picture, can legit be anything. but would prefer just a random picture of nature. I have tried on both mobile and pc, my phone it refuses to save, and on my pc i can't even find the files..... I would appricate it if you could add it for me, Thank you.

Sorry for asking, but can someone help me get a profile picture, can legit be anything. but would prefer just a random picture of nature. I have tried on both mobile and pc, my phone it refuses to save, and on my pc i can't even find the files..... I would appricate it if you could add it for me, Thank you.
What kind of pc do you use?

Back