• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

It doesn't need when the profiles doesn't have controversial haxes, you have to create crt's for those haxes to be added
What radical abilities have been added? The character's only reasonable ability is his Acausality (Limited) and Conceptual Manipulation, things that were already in the sandbox from the beginning, you just needed to upload your scans on imgur, there is nothing saying that you need to do a CRT for a skill to be approved in a page before it was created, only afterwards, all these skills were already in the sandbox and I just attached them to their correct keys.

What radical abilities have been added? The character's only reasonable ability is his Acausality (Limited) and Conceptual Manipulation, things that were already in the sandbox from the beginning, you just needed to upload your scans on imgur, there is nothing saying that you need to do a CRT for a skill to be approved in a page before it was created, only afterwards, all these skills were already in the sandbox and I just attached them to their correct keys.

My friend u misunderstood smth here, it's not that you cannot creat profile pages without crt, i am saying adding these haxes in profile without a crt is against the rule
Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy.

My friend u misunderstood smth here, it's not that you cannot creat profile pages without crt, i am saying adding these haxes in profile without a crt is against the rule
friend, I looked through the entire rules page and at no point does it mention that I need to take a CRT so that these skills can be in the profile from the beginning, the page literally mentions "CHANGES"

All done. You can close them now

Piccolo and Krillin's profile threw me off guard since their age was set at the end of Dragon Ball Z. I had to do some research and revise them. Please alert me if I need to change anything

Idk where to ask this. But as threads are maintained here I need some clarification. Is it ok to create and argue based on non existent keys/statistics?
Despite rules says this?
It is not advised to create versus threads with characters in an ongoing series without, or severely lacking, quantifiable statistics
Can the results be added to profiles? Or should it be moved to fun and games just like how Equal status threads works.

these two threads can be closed

these two threads can be closed
Done

Apologies if this is improper of me to ask, but this thread has been awaiting Staff Input for several days (Since approximately November 27th.):

Can someone close this two matches they were stomps so doesn't need further discussion

Back