• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NLF. This is just an in-verse mechanic that has no bearing on other abilities from other verses.

You can't just say he'd not die from anything, that's not how it works.

Anyway Echidna madness hax gg
But as I said before her ability doesn’t work instantly it takes time for the ability to take affect.

It does not take time to take affect. It only takes time to kill. The madness effect is instant.
She had to ask the bandits to stand in front of her for thirty seconds for it to completely kill. Goku’s clearly not just gonna stand stand there.

Plus I’m pretty sure that he has some mind hax resistances.

She had to ask the bandits to stand in front of her for thirty seconds for it to completely kill. Goku’s clearly not just gonna stand stand there.

Plus I’m pretty sure that he has some mind hax resistances.
No, you're mistaken. The moment Echidna unleashed her miasma aura, it instantly drove the men to madness. And all of them were dead before the 30 seconds were up. It's madness that will lead him to killing himself.

No, you're mistaken. The moment Echidna unleashed her miasma aura, it instantly drove the men to madness. And all of them were dead before the 30 seconds were up. It's madness that will lead him to killing himself.
Buts that’s too vague of a timeframe we have no concrete timeframe to how long it would take though.

!We’ve seen that Satella has more potent Miasma and it took Anastasia party a few hours to fall victim to it.!<

And we’ve even seen people like Roswaal A Mathers stand in front of Echidna and even make physical contact with her. So it’s clear that her mere presence doesn’t compel one to kill themselves.

Even in the world of Re Zero Miasma doesn’t work that way both Rem and Ram fought Lye Batenkaitos for extended periods of time and they didn’t go insane
.!<

The way Tappei describes it is that it’s more of a sanity check so it should be countered by someone with high willpower which Goku has in droves. There’s many more examples but my main problem is that you’re comparing some random nameless bandits resistance to Goku.

Buts that’s too vague of a timeframe we have no concrete timeframe to how long it would take though.
It is not vague at all. The men immediately went mad in the presence of miasma and killed themselves in under 30 seconds. It's not vague.

We’ve seen that Satella has more potent Miasma and it took Anastasia party a few hours to fall victim to it.
They have resistance to madness.

And we’ve even seen people like Roswaal A Mathers stand in front of Echidna and even make physical contact with her. So it’s clear that her mere presence doesn’t compel one to kill themselves.
He has resistance to madness.

It is not vague at all. The men immediately went mad in the presence of miasma and killed themselves in under 30 seconds. It's not vague.
As you said earlier they all died in different intervals so there is no specific time frame do how long this takes. And it wouldn’t take goku more than 30 seconds to speed blitz because only her combat speed is (speed of light)
Subaru makes sense but Anastasia is effectively a regular girl.
No he doesn’t he literally Vomited on her💀

Plus I forgot to mention his blessed ability is like a form is pseudo passive fate hax. It would be hard for her to kill him.

As you said earlier they all died in different intervals so there is no specific time frame do how long this takes. And it wouldn’t take goku more than 30 seconds to speed blitz because only her combat speed is (speed of light)
He wouldn't be able to properly think under the effects of madness. The miasma immediately drove the men insane they just didn't immediately kill themselves.

Plus I forgot to mention his blessed ability is like a form is pseudo passive fate hax. It would be hard for her to kill him.
The blessing can not be claimed to work on things it has never worked on before, such as magical powers from a completely different universe. That'd be NLF.

He wouldn't be able to properly think under the effects of madness. The miasma immediately drove the men insane they just didn't immediately kill themselves.
What makes you think that many have as I’ve mentioned before. Even characters who have no special resistance like Reid Astrea can.

And even then if he’s not thinking clearly wouldn’t he just nuke the area with his 5-C ap?
The blessing can not be claimed to work on things it has never worked on before, such as magical powers from a completely different universe. That'd be NLF.

I mean I can just say that the opposite way around right? And say that her Miasma shouldn’t work on someone from a completely different power system.

And how’s it a NLF if it’s literally on his profile?

What makes you think that many have as I’ve mentioned before. Even characters who have no special resistance like Reid Astrea can.

And even then if he’s not thinking clearly wouldn’t he just nuke the area with his 5-C ap?
From Reid Astrea's profile:

Resistance to: Fear Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 3; Should able to stand in the presence of Witches as it was instrumental in sealing Satella)
The scan on Echidna's profile mentions how the men immediately fell to the affects of the miasma the moment Echidna released it.

They simply didn't all instantly die from it. It's madness manipulation, not instant death hax. It turns you mad, and as a result of that, you end up killing yourself. It doesn't just immediately make you kill yourself.

I mean I can just say that the opposite way around right? And say that her Miasma shouldn’t work on someone from a completely different power system.
Miasma has proven it can work on people without special resistances to it. Goku doesn't have any special resistances to it.

Goku's "blessing" meanwhile has not proven it can work on magical effects that don't even exist in the Dragon Ball world.

It's not the same.

From Reid Astrea's profile:

The scan on Echidna's profile mentions how the men immediately fell to the affects of the miasma the moment Echidna released it.

They simply didn't all instantly die from it. It's madness manipulation, not instant death hax. It turns you mad, and as a result of that, you end up killing yourself. It doesn't just immediately make you kill yourself.

So in this case wouldn’t this support my point. I check Roswaal L Mathers and Roswaal J Mathers profile and both don’t have resistance to madness manipulation type 3. Matter of fact it’s canonical that he’s stronger than all the Sun Archbishops excluding Regulus meaning he can fight all of them without worrying of the madness manipulation ability. Even Ram her profile doesn’t say this and she fought a Sin archbishop in canon and beat him and he has madness manipulation type 3 as well.

Miasma has proven it can work on people without special resistances to it. Goku doesn't have any special resistances to it.
If it’s just mind hax then Goku should resist it he had mind hax resistance. But even then the point being that the madness hax wouldn’t work quickly enough though.
Goku's "blessing" meanwhile has not proven it can work on magical effects that don't even exist in the Dragon Ball world.

It's not the same.
Okay I’m super confused on what you’re saying here are you arguing because Goku hasn’t fought anyone from outside of DB? Because the same can literally be said about Echidna.

Or are you just arguing DB doesn’t have magic? Because that’s just straight up wrong.

Bardock wanted him to grow up healthy so I don't think manipulating madness will do any good if it's going to leave him crazy for the rest of his life... Goku stomps

What's stopping Goku from just nuking the area with a Kamehameha or hitting her from afar with a Kiai/shockwave?

What's stopping Goku from just nuking the area with a Kamehameha or hitting her from afar with a Kiai/shockwave?
We’re basically just arguing if Echidnas madness manipulation would kick in quickly enough. Off what I’m seeing that’s her only line of defense.

A Witch's Miasma is so potent and voluminous that if a Witch stops holding it back, it will drive most people in their presence to suicidal insanity

Wait if a Witch has to stop holding it back to unleash the miasma, doesn't Echidna then have to act to activate the ability?

This is a mismatch trought, because Goku blessing makes him unable to die via Madness and he just speedblitz and one shot her from close range.

Or, the Miasma just drive him insane, and he can't do anything before Echidna use one her other hax to Win this.

This match is not very compatible. Or is not very thematic too. Don't have much connections.

The mindset she's in by SBA means she has no reason to be holding it back. She only ever holds it back when she intends on having a conversation with a regular person.
The mindset she's in by SBA means she has no reason to be holding it back. She only ever holds it back when she intends on having a conversation with a regular person.
I mean that would go 2 ways Goku ain’t holding back either so he’d nuke the area.

I also forgot to mention don’t all Saiyans have Reactive Evolution innate to their physiology? Wouldn’t he just adapt to her miasma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back